• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ph level of water

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tap water in sg. measured today at 1800 hours out of a tap in bedok south.

IMG_3498.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rebalanced quart of water with higher ph using 2 pinches of baking soda. 1 pinch is probably enough. or 1/4 teaspoon for 1 gallon of water. measured in siglap at 1630 hours.

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eat more vegetables if u want to be alkaline,and avoid all sugar if possible.theres nothing wrong with tap water,its the best drink u can possibly have.even the most acidic tap water is still 100 times better than any sugar infused soft drink,for example coke which contains 52g or 10 and a half teaspoons of sugar or a grande cup of starbucks which is estimated to have nearly 25 teaspoons of sugar.type 2 diabetes is on the rise,a recommended adult's daily intake of sugar is 25g a day or 5 teaspoons,people are consuming 20 teaspoons a day on average.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sugary hot drinks

Café Drink Sugars per serving (g) Teaspoons of sugar per serving
Starbucks Hot Mulled Fruit - Grape with Chai, Orange and Cinnamon Venti 99 25
Starbucks Hot Mulled Fruit - Apple with Chai, Dried Apple and Cinnamon Venti 88 22
Costa Coffee Chai Latte Massimo - Eat In 79.7 20
Starbucks Hot Mulled Fruit - Grape with Chai, Orange and Cinnamon Grande 76 19

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eat more vegetables if u want to be alkaline,and avoid all sugar if possible.theres nothing wrong with tap water,its the best drink u can possibly have.even the most acidic tap water is still 100 times better than any sugar infused soft drink,for example coke which contains 52g or 10 and a half teaspoons of sugar or a grande cup of starbucks which is estimated to have nearly 25 teaspoons of sugar.type 2 diabetes is on the rise,a recommended adult's daily intake of sugar is 25g a day or 5 teaspoons,people are consuming 20 teaspoons a day on average.

no more soft drinks for me. with coffee, just add cream. no need to add sugar. at starfucks, usually order tall americano with extra room. add half and half.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those serving water with slice of lemon.
Will that make the water too acidic?

it will definitely not turn the water or your body alkaline, according to this site.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/498141-can-adding-lemon-juice-water-make-water-alkaline/

according to my test, it will turn the water more acidic. depending on the water to begin with and the number of slices, a glass of water will register a ph of 4.5 to 5.5 after adding just 1 slice. potable water at my home is typically 7.25 as i distill water from the tap which is about ph6.5 to begin with. i add either a ph balancer solution (drips in concentration) or a tiny amount of sodium bicarbonate to bump the ph above 7.