• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instant water heater that can heat water to fill up a bathtub

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there an instant heater brand that can heat water fast enough to fill up a bathtub ?

Very often, once you turn the level of the mixer tap to hot water, and if you are using an instant water heater, the water pressure will drop.

By the time the water fill up the top, the water cold liao.

Please recommend me a brand.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a type of iron rod once heated, will boil the water. Try putting the iron rod in your filled up tub until the water boils but I still think room termperature water is good for your body.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there an instant heater brand that can heat water fast enough to fill up a bathtub ?

Very often, once you turn the level of the mixer tap to hot water, and if you are using an instant water heater, the water pressure will drop.

By the time the water fill up the top, the water cold liao.

Please recommend me a brand.
Just fuck in the water lah. The combined bodyheat will make the water hot in no time. The caveat is that you will have to deal with the bodily fluid... :biggrin: