• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......ms ching, welcum to the kuku club.
scroo is my idol, nobody carries him like i do......so i say you are dead wrong about his id.
it is also most uncalled for....for u to pull someone into the picture and pronounce him as scroo.
for those really interested in scroo's id, here is a clue......he used to work from istana and is known as prataman....
if you are not as kuku as kukubird, i am sure u can figure who he is.

Why thank you KuKubird, Please don't be angry but I can tell that you haven't meet Scroobad and that you have created and fixed an image in your mind that surpasses who he really is. As you say he is your idle or idol? - It's a hard blow but I know the bloke in question it's no good going on about Prataman or Istana. Don't you get it... Quek Shiau Suan is Scroobal... End Of

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha......ms ching, welcum to the kuku club.
scroo is my idol, nobody carries him like i do......so i say you are dead wrong about his id.
it is also most uncalled for....for u to pull someone into the picture and pronounce him as scroo.
for those really interested in scroo's id, here is a clue......he used to work from istana and is known as prataman....
if you are not as kuku as kukubird, i am sure u can figure out who he is.

Diam lah kukujiao, where the fuck you go? LOL

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah lao.... still at this ah???? listen to AK and move on lah..... this woman, or whoever he/she is, is screwing us all lah.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He would go on and on about the prostitute press blah blah blah rubbish blah blah blah journalist blah blah..…and all the time he was feeding off her so called ill-gotten gains and the juicy gossip…Everyone looked up to this moron as though he were King. Revolting.

had he been feeding off you too while both of you were together in the uk?

Darth Sidious

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like Kinana's failed wayang attempt after exposed by one of my clone, his IB clowns finally decided to mass up his rep points. ChingShihi another clown will be no different.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very sexciting....

anyway reading the topic of this post - yah, i vote to have Scroobal as mod...

and I am refreshing the CNA and Straits Time website to read about soon lawsuit brought on by a certain MIW now that the identity is supposedly out. Either that or a defamation report....

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm afraid sumi will be next, but again, she's no pushover to trifle with. she should have kept state secrets away from him.

I agree, she was obviously desperate and didn't really know him at that time. His UK home is a stone throw from where I live. He was fairly poor at that time owned a rusty old van for his failing electrical business. He never owned a car but I noticed that when he invited her over to stay in early 2010 he hired a new Land Rover vehicle. Clearly did his best to impress her and within days of her arrival he proposed marriage. A lump sum insurance claim for a hand injury paid for her ring. Isn't that romantic Ahhhhhhh. I would disagree with your 'pushover' theory.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, she was obviously desperate and didn't really know him at that time. His UK home is a stone throw from where I live. He was fairly poor at that time owned a rusty old van for his failing electrical business. He never owned a car but I noticed that when he invited her over to stay in early 2010 he hired a new Land Rover vehicle. Clearly did his best to impress her and within days of her arrival he proposed marriage. A lump sum insurance claim for a hand injury paid for her ring. Isn't that romantic Ahhhhhhh. I would disagree with your 'pushover' theory.

she was too easily impressed then, and manipulated. very typical modus operandi of the state press. would presume her years there have innoculated her well, but i guess i'm wrong. now this fraud can't hide his sorry history forever. sooner or later it'll come home to roost.