• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't read hotbot's posts. He is just peripheral noise to me in this forum. But ChingShiShi is making the same familiar noises.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3245_8.jpg

44510.jpg

Anyone find this balding man attractive?

apparently a man-hating 40+ lao goh did in the end

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, if you had bothered to read, since day one of your fight with Scroobal, the 3 of us Zeddy, Erections and I do not take sides. We do not even take part to slam you when your regular mates tease you here and there in Scroobal thread. Yes, we do make fun of you, but only in non Scroobal thread. That is because as newbies, Zeddy and I received help from both you and Scroobal, so for myself(I won't speak for zeddy) I made it a point not to side either one.

I know by posting this, you will be pissed with me. But I thought it was unfair to Zeddy when you call him a slut when he spoke up for Scroobal. I think most of us can see that Zeddy is one of the good tempered contributor in this forum. Anyway, this is an online forum. Threads get diverted. I'm surprise that just by talking about some other stuffs, we are labelled as cronies. It certainly sites the narrow mindedness of a lot of people here.

No worries Raiders.. Alamak just didn't see the postings number properly since there are many posts in this super hot thread..

Yes i like to tease some people here and there but i bear no malice towards anyone at all.

For the record when i first joined i was help a lot by Windsor . He gave me my first points but more importantly he helped me understand online behaviour ....this is in view of my initial misunderstanding with Drifter. My point is...with a little effort most misunderstandings can be resolved.

By all means disagree and argue but let us not be enemies...even if we cant be friends.

Agree with you Bro.. Still remember your misunderstanding with Drifter during the early days.. Credit must go to the 2 of you for settling your misunderstandings in a mature manner..

My bad, is #156, apologise to Zeddy, and yes, I'm talking about exobay, he's a newbie? pls lah, look at his past posts, for someone who just post around 100 post and can called Ramseth a Teflon is definitely not a newbie, LOL

No need to apologize Alamak.. just a misunderstanding.. You also helped me out when I first joined the forum.. I'm neutral about your holy war with Scroobal.. Just like Scroobal whom I regarded as a good contributor in the political threads, I also think that you are a good contributor in terms of your good food threads.. You have also played a big part helping out newbies like me, Raiders and many others.. Kudos to you for that..:smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you help too bro...although i didnt mention cos i didnt want to make the post too long. Thanks man.

Agree with you Bro.. Still remember your misunderstanding with Drifter during the early days.. Credit must go to the 2 of you for settling your misunderstandings in a mature manner..

..:smile:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
your hero screw never started troll threads flaming other forummers? fuck you!
Ah the big time clone master hiding behind his few top clones, never revealing that this is his main account. You thought no one knows the hand behind all those infractions given. About time everyone should know who you really are. Evensince scroobal made a sideswipe at you and questioned your lack you are not able to forgive him. I can see all your clones hard at work in this thread. Hope you will not be disappointed. I am just being Sarcastic. Lol Lol Lol.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah the big time clone master hiding behind his few top clones, never revealing that this is his main account. You thought no one knows the hand behind all those infractions given. About time everyone should know who you really are. Evensince scroobal made a sideswipe at you and questioned your lack you are not able to forgive him. I can see all your clones hard at work in this thread. Hope you will not be disappointed. I am just being Sarcastic. Lol Lol Lol.

you annoyed, right? you weren't even talking to me and i started to rant against you. that's the reason why i'm so flared up with your master screw.

i always said screw should mind his own business. if he doesn't disturb me, i won't bother him. unfortunately that's not the case.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those on the sidelines, this thread was created for the sole purpose of attacking scroobal. Guess who are the ones who bore some ill will towards him due to scroobal's past remarks that they felt insulted them? They are all here wanting to get even. They think this is an opportunity not to be missed and as usual, the mentioned of his name is a call to arms. Well perhaps they may get their just reward, time will tell.

Maybe scroobal might have the last laugh as this is not the first time a troll thread was created.

Windsor found out what a futile effort it was to be a Mod especially to be lumped together with that lump pf turd. LeongSam's wierd sense of humour making Mods for no rhyme or reason. Anyone with enough intelligence can see the uselessness of having Mods. Just stop having any Mods and close the moderated folder.

Been saying this a few times, she's a real bitchy butch the way she has been responding towards those who she hated. It is about time to reveal her gender.

aiyoh mention the mod thing again ah? Why trying to put across that being a mod is nothing? FYI windsor mia before i became a mod you moron. In any case it's so simple to mod and no one is to mod this folder. How simple is it and you still write on things that don't even make sense.

Don't have to write as if screwball is being persecuted lah. Also this thread is written to make him a mod why would it be used to attack him also if it's used to attack him and there's so many ppl wanting to attack him what does that say about him? Why isn't there threads started on other forummers in such a manner then? pls reply mr clone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My bad, is #156, apologise to Zeddy, and yes, I'm talking about exobay, he's a newbie? pls lah, look at his past posts, for someone who just post around 100 post and can called Ramseth a Teflon is definitely not a newbie, LOL

wah he even uses the same type of terms that the screw uses. This is a clone indeed and then gets pissed off at me being a mod again screwball and calls windsor his kaki who else screwball. Screwball clone.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it odd that a PAP hater like scroobal is so hated in this very forum? Normally, PAP haters are highly regarded here. Says alot about how detestable scroobal is.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it odd that a PAP hater like scroobal is so hated in this very forum? Normally, PAP haters are highly regarded here. Says alot about how detestable scroobal is.

Aiming at me is his wrong move, 1) I rarely talk politics, 2) He keeps mentioning about points, means he do care about points after all, 3) Smearing fellow samsters that he dun like

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal

He would go on and on about the prostitute press blah blah blah rubbish blah blah blah journalist blah blah..…and all the time he was feeding off her so called ill-gotten gains and the juicy gossip…Everyone looked up to this moron as though he were King. Revolting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiming at me is his wrong move, 1) I rarely talk politics, 2) He keeps mentioning about points, means he do care about points after all, 3) Smearing fellow samsters that he dun like

damn funny u see that exobay saying that this thread is aiming at him by ppl that he used to insult but totally ignores the fact that he used to and is still pissing off ppl in the present in fact overlooks all of that and makes it seem like he's being crucified. Just amazing.