• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perpetual DumbF*cuk Tonychat - Just take a look at his signature :)

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Donation to Amos Yee: bank account number POSB Savings: 124-91889-8
Amos Yee paypal email: [email protected]

Roy's bank account for donation.. :
• POSB Savings Account Number: 130-23068-7
• OCBC Savings Account Number: 657-411175-0

The Link of Roy's Bank Account Numbers:
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...ghlight=Ngerng"

Lets see how long this D.U.M.B.F.U.C.K. can maintain his signature ......... before Anus Yee shaft his arse as well ...... :o

Wonder whether this Dumbfuck Tonychat gets orgasmic every now and then thinking of how he'll be shafted by Anus Yee ....... what pieces of shit!!!!!! Both Tonychat and Anus Yee. Wow ...... THIS is the wonder of free speech (according to Anus Yee).

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on.

I am still waiting for jiu hu kia Tonychat to walk the talk and openly support Amos Yee instead of KPKBing behind his PC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello there.. i have another hardcore fan .. well, that is the problem for being popular..

I don't know Amos Yee but i like the way he behaves.. so i support him... Amos Yee and me have a lot in common in regard to fucking sinkie shit ball-less losers and the PAP..

One of the common things we share, beside bashing sinkie shit losers, is that we do not eat meat.. that is why we have brains.

And with brains, we can see who are the sinkified ones and who are not.

i suggest Amos Yee to do organic fruits and veggie juicing... then we will have one more thing in common.

Last edited: