• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation to Amos Yee ..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Say now for the same example, LKY condemns the international community and tells them " sue me and I am more than happy to dance with you ", what do you think ?

I think your intelligence level is suspicious.. You are quoting different situation and context again.. UN isn't a place of suing and silencing.. Singapore is.. I feel that I waste my time talking to you. Go fuck yourself.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your intelligence level is suspicious.. You are quoting different situation and context again.. UN isn't a place of suing and silencing.. Singapore is.. I feel that I waste my time talking to you. Go fuck yourself.

UN isn't a place of suing and silencing ?!! Singapore place can say all kinds of shit ... can sue and dance... UN cannot lah ... Oh... this is freedom.

uginphu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad you quoted voice and accountability.

Freedom of expression without accountability will lead to chaos and disorder.
Conversely, when freedom comes together with responsibility and accountability, it will raise the quality of governance of a country.

This is precisely what we need.

If everyone can condemn other people's religions and races and character assassinate others without having to be accountable for one's actions in the name of freedom of expression, you can imagine what will happen to the social integration of the society. The society will collapse into lawlessness in no time.

Well said :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UN isn't a place of suing and silencing ?!! Singapore place can say all kinds of shit ... can sue and dance... UN cannot lah ... Oh... this is freedom.

like i say... go fuck yourself and go fuck your mother...PAP ibs are a bunch of pathetic morons..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Amos video ranting is called "First World" debate , then MPs in our Parliament should follow suit with names calling, screaming vulgarities, calling mothers bitches and cursing every known religion.

Ok, Amos ranting is way off the tangent, we all know, but are we supporting him on that? the insult on Christianity , no? we already have enough of false preachers & Christians who sold out our God, we certainly do not need one more Amos...but that is still not the point.

Please do not compare our parliament with anywhere or worthy of a mention....there are house rules, that is why they have a house speaker...the member who mouth those things you said, will be censured, evicted...etc..

But, the point is, Amos is stating things we already know...less the part, where her insulted whomever etc..that is not what most of us support....get the point?:rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, Amos ranting is way off the tangent, we all know, but are we supporting him on that? the insult on Christianity , no? we already have enough of false preachers & Christians who sold out our God, we certainly do not need one more Amos...but that is still not the point.

Please do not compare our parliament with anywhere or worthy of a mention....there are house rules, that is why they have a house speaker...the member who mouth those things you said, will be censured, evicted...etc..

But, the point is, Amos is stating things we already know...less the part, where her insulted whomever etc..that is not what most of us support....get the point?:rolleyes:

Now I get your point ... you cut out the parts that you don't want... and keep those parts that you want the whole world to hear . Those parts that you don't want are not what the world should be hearing. And we have to assume the world knows which parts to cut out and which parts to keep for hearing. And Yes ! This is First World debate!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/important-update-to-amos-yees-crowdfunding/

IMPORTANT UPDATE TO AMOS YEE’S CROWDFUNDING

Well the crowdfund for my courtcase is ongoing, and being dirt poor for several months, it’s exhilarating to see copious amounts of money coming in, even trolls and haters managed to put aside their differences, and donate 1 cent. I am truly humbled. The initial ‘wow’ factor when you see that first $1000 donated to your bank account, is quite intoxicating, and I can’t express how gratified I am for your support and donation.
I’m relatively new to this, so any other ways you think I can better institute this crowd, do recommend, and I’ll be glad to hear your suggestions. The reason why I’m not using sites like IndieGogo is because they take away a considerable percentage of the donations. The outreach of my news is pretty considerable anyways, so I feel there isn’t a need to utilize a crowdfunding site to attempt to achieve a larger one.

Now the very important update, I have set up a new bank account solely as an avenue for people to support my content, artistic endeavors, or you just feel like giving me money:
OCBC SAVINGS: 656-9-110387

Paypal : [email protected]

Patreon wouldn’t be appropriate for most people since I found out that many of you wish to just donate the money wholesale instead of monthly, so unless you prefer to support my content with monthly pledges, you should just send it to my bank account or paypal. Now this money, I can pocket and buy myself a cup of jelly (Thank you for the jelly, it tastes really good).

I have updated the blog post to include those details, and I also edited the concluding paragraphs a little, so you can check that out too.

Oh yeah, and initially, about 12 hours after the post was first online, I made the absolutely egregious mistake of leaving out what my bank account number was affiliated under, I have since updated the blog post, it’s POSB savings. Sorry about that, haha.

Hope to see even more donations in the coming days and once again, thank you so much for all your support.

Donations For Court Case:

POSB SAVINGS: 124-91889-8

Paypal: [email protected]

Support for my work (Videos, blog posts, etcetera)

OCBC SAVINGS : 656-9-110387

Paypal: [email protected]
Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/amosyee

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah... you are proposing the late LKY should use vulgarities and draw caricatures to counter so called "debate"?

I am sorry to tell you that LKY didn't have the balls to use vulgarities or to draw caricatures. A hypocritical coward like him can only resort to jailing and bankrupting dissenters.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hah... First World Debate !

Are you talking to yourself?....I can recommend a good psychiatrist formerly from government practice....you keep echoing the same sentence. It is common for people of a certain condition, can't win an argument, will keep repeating themselves...

This is the kind of people Amos is ranting about..not dicing the stuff or otherwise....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sorry to tell you that LKY didn't have the balls to use vulgarities or to draw caricatures. A hypocritical coward like him can only resort to jailing and bankrupting dissenters.

A person that hide behind law books is a coward....if you had thrown a challenge that person to meet at the cul de sac for a hatchet & knuckle duster show down...you will be thrown charges from the law books & jailed...the threats that such person make on meeting at the cup de sac...are just mere lip service & the usage of the English language only...in short, have no balls!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why he would be so dumb to use vulgarities or draw caricatures where there is a proper legal and just recourse to rebut false allegations ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you get it? He's not dumb. He's a fucking COWARD. The one who is dumb is you. LOL!

So you are saying drawing caricatures and spewing vulgarities means you having balls ? Is it ? How difficult can that be ? What does it achieve at the end of the day other than lowering yourself down to the same level as the other idiot ? That is the problem... some just prefer to have balls , but not brains.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are saying drawing caricatures and spewing vulgarities means you having balls ? Is it ? How difficult can that be ? What does it achieve at the end of the day other than lowering yourself down to the same level as the other idiot ? That is the problem... some just prefer to have balls , but not brains.

Vulgarities are nothing.....stop being a fuckless prude. I hear KNNBCCB daily at the coffeeshops and movies nowsaday got so much vulgarities and south park of Comedy Central paid TV of Starhub also got so many vulgarities and Yahoo, Twitter and Youtube comments also filled with vulgarities, so don't be a retard like first time hearing it.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Charlie Hebdo also got so many vulgar caricatures on Pope, Mohd, Jews, etc.......so how? Is it a crime?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP cannot tahan vulgarities wahahahha... what a loser and coward.. so from now onwards we will fuck PAP..but wait..aren't we are doing that all along???