• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penalty for acquiring another passport

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is talking about Florida now. Isn't that "Bush" land as well?

Yeap, Jeb Bush..... and another Republican stronghold (and probably a swing state, because of its high immigrant population). This guy doesn't know anything about America. But the property he's showing you is in Texas..... I don't know if he can differentiate Texas from Florida.... and Florida is now in serious foreclosure now.... than to uncontrolled banking loans to those who really cannot afford expensive housing. This pricky guy just pluck things out in the air and show you things... makes me feel that he's doing it in his bedroom in Singapore, and surfing the web so that he can throw it to you....

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap, Jeb Bush..... and another Republican stronghold (and probably a swing state, because of its high immigrant population). This guy doesn't know anything about America. But the property he's showing you is in Texas..... I don't know if he can differentiate Texas from Florida.... and Florida is now in serious foreclosure now.... than to uncontrolled banking loans to those who really cannot afford expensive housing. This pricky guy just pluck things out in the air and show you things... makes me feel that he's doing it in his bedroom in Singapore, and surfing the web so that he can throw it to you....

Man you really dont know anything

Jeb Bush left office years ago you horse's ass. I am sure Charlie who dines regularly at a Pub owned by an ex-Singaporean in St Pete on Beach Dr and modeled after the Raffles Hotel would be quite amused. As I happen to know the owner quite well I shall inform him Singaporeans are so stupid they still think Jeb is the governor. The next time I am in Florida (2X a year) and I see the governor sitting on the black and white Raffles inspired verandah I;ll have a good laugh. I even know where Charlie lives, you piece of shit.

Sounds like your 35 delegates Republican and Saudi Arabian upbringing showing their true colors, dork.

You really are the gift that does not stop giving.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man you really dont know anything

Jeb Bush left office years ago you horse's ass. I am sure Charlie who dines regularly at a Pub owned by an ex-Singaporean in St Pete on Beach Dr and modeled after the Raffles Hotel would be quite amused. As I happen to know the owner quite well I shall inform him Singaporeans are so stupid they still think Jeb is the governor. The next time I am in Florida (2X a year) and I see the governor sitting on the black and white Raffles inspired verandah I;ll have a good laugh. I even know where Charlie lives, you piece of shit.

Sounds like your 35 delegates Republican and Saudi Arabian upbringing showing their true colors, dork.

You really are the gift that does not stop giving.

First of all, you're a little.... idiotic, but let me point a finger to your own ass... I personally know Jeb Bush, and of course, I know Harry Reid... don't..... make a fool of yourself here. Thanks.

None of my postings ever mentioned that Jeb Bush is the current governor... you did this, just to annoy me... and put you in more jeopardy, especially when you kept on talking nonsense like "beating Saudi's wife etc..".. you are just stupid as stupid is to an idiot.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First of all, you're a little.... idiotic, but let me point a finger to your own ass... I personally know Jeb Bush, and of course, I know Harry Reid... don't..... make a fool of yourself here. Thanks.

... and I had dinner with Obama last week. :rolleyes:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

None of my postings ever mentioned that Jeb Bush is the current governor... you did this, just to annoy me... and put you in more jeopardy, especially when you kept on talking nonsense like "beating Saudi's wife etc..".. you are just stupid as stupid is to an idiot.

Man you are just the funniest thing there is.

Keep it up, its good for laughs - at your expense.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
... and I had dinner with Obama last week. :rolleyes:

You know, if you don't know what's happening... then in Singaporean term... just shut up.

Of course, I don't know Jeb Bush... of course, I don't know Harry Reid... you don't get the joke? Man, that's why you're Leongsam. Of course, you believe everything that Aussie Prick says. Nice.

FYI, I ran for the Kansas and Oregon State Senates before....... I lived in the U.S. for many years already..... I met Jeb Bush (at a business function) and I don't even think he'll remember me. But that's not the point. The point is, you should keep out of other's people business.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man you are just the funniest thing there is.

Keep it up, its good for laughs - at your expense.

I don't know if I can laugh at someone who cannot differentiate between Texas and Florida and claim that he's living in the United States... someone who doesn't even know who's Jeb Bush.... and cannot differentiate between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton... one is a man and the other is a woman... jajajaja

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Of course, I don't know Jeb Bush... of course, I don't know Harry Reid... you don't get the joke? Man, that's why you're Leongsam. Of course, you believe everything that Aussie Prick says. Nice.

You changed tack pretty quickly didn't you. That's what happens when you get caught out.:rolleyes:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if I can laugh at someone who cannot differentiate between Texas and Florida and claim that he's living in the United States... someone who doesn't even know who's Jeb Bush.... and cannot differentiate between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton... one is a man and the other is a woman... jajajaja

Ah yes since you have been exposed as a liar, moron, and person with very little intelligence, just keep it up. You have no idea how much joy and mirth you bring to others; people like you exist to make us laugh. Please dont stop. Everyday is an adventure. Every post a work of art in idiocy.

Just like: "if you have achieved your goals by migrating, then there is no point in migrating" - That one was the talk of the office for 2 weeks.

Then who could forget your inability to tell H.W Bush and W Bush Apart. People here actually think you really are mentally retarded. The laughs. The jeers. You bring tears to people's eyes, because you are a dimwit.

And now we have the piece de resistance, "florida is jeb bush country" - years after the man left office!!!!

But what else can we expect from a supporter of a republican who garnered a whopping 35 delegates when the eventual nominee ended with 2,500?

May the gems never cease......what would be ever do without dumb pieces of crap like you?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You changed tack pretty quickly didn't you. That's what happens when you get caught out.:rolleyes:

He's been caught out by myself countless times.

So many fun and oh so embarrassing pages of posts - all at this idiot's expense. I dont know what was the best - was it the "I am never going to post on this forum again" - which he said 10 times or would it be his confusion as to which Former President was linked to media coverage over Obama's recent Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor. He really thought the media was talking about George W when they meant his dad.

But we should keep him around, he's like a little pet I can kick around whenever I want.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what Aussie prick said:

"Man you really dont know anything

You really are the gift that does not stop giving."

This is what I replied.

"First of all, you're a little.... idiotic, but let me point a finger to your own ass... I personally know Jeb Bush, and of course, I know Harry Reid... don't..... make a fool of yourself here. Thanks."

Well, and he said I'm a Saudi... and I cannot say that I know Jeb Bush...

In short, if you don't know... don't say anything, and make yourself look like a fool. It's like being caught in a fight, and you don't know why you get punched. Anyway, we all know your reputation as Leongsam... cheers.

I will stop here... ultimately, I find that it's really fascinating that so many Singaporeans immigrated with such narrow mind and mentality. I forgot that I didn't actually grow up in Singapore. Enjoy living in any foreign countries with a Singaporean mentality. You're very much like Aussie Prick who refuses to admit your mistake.

Also, just check on the internet, to find out that there's a "Singaporean look alike" that always appear around some Senators and Governors.... I'm not trying to expose myself... but just want to show how "stupid" Leongsam can be.... to say something about this person... and don't know what he's talking about.

That's why I always think that JB sacrificed too much for the stupid Singaporean mentality.

My last posting.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah yes since you have been exposed as a liar, moron, and person with very little intelligence, just keep it up. You have no idea how much joy and mirth you bring to others; people like you exist to make us laugh. Please dont stop. Everyday is an adventure. Every post a work of art in idiocy.

Four fingers point back at you. And you like to make up stories.

Just like: "if you have achieved your goals by migrating, then there is no point in migrating" - That one was the talk of the office for 2 weeks.

You know, you are like a Sarah Palin... changing words to suit yourself. My original words are: Migrating should not be about money, but aspirations. You like to make up stories.

Then who could forget your inability to tell H.W Bush and W Bush Apart. People here actually think you really are mentally retarded. The laughs. The jeers. You bring tears to people's eyes, because you are a dimwit.

George W. Bush, I said.... is theoretically more liberal. None of my postings ever mentioned George H.W. Bush. You simply made up stories because you're losing in your arguments. You made up one story here.

And now we have the piece de resistance, "florida is jeb bush country" - years after the man left office!!!!

I said Florida is a Republican stronghold but used to be a Democratic stronghold, I never said once that Florida is a Jeb Bush country. You fabricate stories just to make yourself look good. You made up another story here.

But what else can we expect from a supporter of a republican who garnered a whopping 35 delegates when the eventual nominee ended with 2,500?

No one really knows what you're talking about here. You said, citing from your own words: "Ron Paul got ZERO votes, and he got NO delegates". I rebutted you that he got 35 delegates and 1.2 million votes. And suddenly, you are scared, and you change the topic to.. you again made up stories.

May the gems never cease......what would be ever do without dumb pieces of crap like you?[/QUOTE]

You're the dumb one... my subordinates are all laughing at you.

And what a fool you are (if you really show to your colleagues). You actually highlighted that you're a Democrat, and you showed them to many who may be Closet Republicans... your career is doomed if you really do so...

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<<<<
You know, you are like a Sarah Palin... changing words to suit yourself. My original words are: Migrating should not be about money, but aspirations. You like to make up stories.>>>>>

Yes Republicans are like that, and we are all hoping for newt or Sarah to run in 2012 so Obama can be returned for his 2nd term.

<<<<<
George W. Bush, I said.... is theoretically more liberal. None of my postings ever mentioned George H.W. Bush. You simply made up stories because you're losing in your arguments. You made up one story here.>>>>

Ah deflection. Inability to admit one's spastic errors. By claiming Bush supported Sotomayor and hence liberal leanings, you put your foot in your dumb spastic Saudi Arabian Ass as it was H.W. who defended Sotomayor not his son. You are a dumb piece of shit.

<<<<<
I said Florida is a Republican stronghold but used to be a Democratic stronghold, I never said once that Florida is a Jeb Bush country. You fabricate stories just to make yourself look good. You made up another story here.>>>>>>

You said it was Jeb Bush country. And the best part is the man has had nothing to do with Florida for years. Once again you put your foot so far up your ass its hitting that dingleberry you call a brain, numb nuts.

<<<<
one really knows what you're talking about here. You said, citing from your own words: "Ron Paul got ZERO votes, and he got NO delegates". I rebutted you that he got 35 delegates and 1.2 million votes. And suddenly, you are scared, and you change the topic to.. you again made up stories.>>>>

Oh we all know what I am talking about here as you support a spastic nothing Republican who got 35 delegates during the primaries while McCain got 2,500. Romney and Huckabee got several times that count. Just goes to show what an insignificant little piece of crap moron you are. I love just smearing it right back at your stupid face over and over again, you horse's ass.

<<<<
You're the dumb one... my subordinates are all laughing at you.>>>>

Oh boy you should see how many people here have logged in and seen what a dweeb you are. And the best thing is I got invited out for lunch. You are amazing. Because of you, I get free baseball games, free food, etc. At this rate I just know I am getting tickets in our NFL corporate box. Season tickets cost 6 grand you know. The boss has already hinted i get to go to to least one game but if i make him laugh at you enough, I might get to go to all home games this year.

Oh man you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<<<< Ah deflection. Inability to admit one's spastic errors. By claiming Bush supported Sotomayor and hence liberal leanings, you put your foot in your dumb spastic Saudi Arabian Ass as it was H.W. who defended Sotomayor not his son. You are a dumb piece of shit.

I never once mentioned Bush supported Sotomayor that links to him being a liberal. In fact, I never mentioned Sotomayor in any of my postings. Track them.

I tied him to his economic policies, stand on immigration, and his foreign policies.... you put words in my mouth. There are 5 journal articles published in very prestigious political science journals that tie George Bush to liberal policies. Again, I never once mentioned Sotomayor in my argument. You watched too much Fox News and CNN... hahahahhahaahah, your shit is now in your mouth. Hahahahahah

BTW, I only read very prestigious journals, Economists etc... I don't watch News network like yourself for "news".... you are becoming like an idiot.

You said it was Jeb Bush country. And the best part is the man has had nothing to do with Florida for years. Once again you put your foot so far up your ass its hitting that dingleberry you call a brain, numb nuts.

Neddy said: "Originally Posted by neddy
He is talking about Florida now. Isn't that "Bush" land as well?"

My reply: "Originally Posted by livingstone
Yeap, Jeb Bush..... and another Republican stronghold (and probably a swing state, because of its high immigrant population). This guy doesn't know anything about America. But the property he's showing you is in Texas..... I don't know if he can differentiate Texas from Florida.... and Florida is now in serious foreclosure now.... than to uncontrolled banking loans to those who really cannot afford expensive housing. This pricky guy just pluck things out in the air and show you things... makes me feel that he's doing it in his bedroom in Singapore, and surfing the web so that he can throw it to you...."

In short, Texas is a "Bush" country, even though the governor is not a Bush anymore... of course, Texas is a "Bush" country... as neddy stated. But "Bush" country means a more business-oriented form of conservativism, unlike what you get in the South, where it's more religious. There you go... your lacking of an understanding of America is Phenomenal.

And I never said once that Florida is a Bush country. Don't assert the words on me. You're such an idiot. "Bush" country or "Bush" land is very different from Bush country or Bush land. There are many forms of conservatism. Democrats in Florida, are mainly conservatives, and Republicans in New England are mostly "liberals" or liberal leaning. Do I need to teach you about politics in America?

Oh we all know what I am talking about here as you support a spastic nothing Republican who got 35 delegates during the primaries while McCain got 2,500. Romney and Huckabee got several times that count. Just goes to show what an insignificant little piece of crap moron you are. I love just smearing it right back at your stupid face over and over again, you horse's ass.

"Ron Paul has ZERO vote" and "ZERO delegations"...... these are your words.

You said: "Ron Paul is a Republican from the start", these are your words, but Ron Paul ran as Libertarian at the very beginning for President in the 80s. Hahahahahaha

Do you want to eat your own shit?

Oh boy you should see how many people here have logged in and seen what a dweeb you are. And the best thing is I got invited out for lunch. You are amazing. Because of you, I get free baseball games, free food, etc. At this rate I just know I am getting tickets in our NFL corporate box. Season tickets cost 6 grand you know. The boss has already hinted i get to go to to least one game but if i make him laugh at you enough, I might get to go to all home games this year.

Oh man you are the gift that keeps on giving.

Look like someone is not happy about eating his own shit.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aussie Prick said: "I am sure Charlie who dines regularly at a Pub owned by an ex-Singaporean in St Pete on Beach Dr and modeled after the Raffles Hotel would be quite amused."

I replied: "I know Jeb Bush and Harry Reid"...

You must really be amused...... he knows everyone, well, I also know everyone.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Aussie Prick said: "I am sure Charlie who dines regularly at a Pub owned by an ex-Singaporean in St Pete on Beach Dr and modeled after the Raffles Hotel would be quite amused."

I replied: "I know Jeb Bush and Harry Reid"...

You must really be amused...... he knows everyone, well, I also know everyone.

Both of you are clowns. :rolleyes:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of you are clowns. :rolleyes:

I think you are the clown.... hahahaha, caught in the middle..... and don't know what you're talking about... at least Aussie Prick was using nonsense and post irrational stuffs.... and you didn't even read things properly before commenting... very clowny...

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are the clown.... hahahaha, caught in the middle..... and don't know what you're talking about... at least Aussie Prick was using nonsense and post irrational stuffs.... and you didn't even read things properly before commenting... very clowny...

Again, thanks for the laughs

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, thanks for the laughs

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I don't know if you really show my postings to your friends... if you do, you're really a clown by now. Someone who cannot differentiate between a "Bush" country and a Bush country, someone who say that Ron Paul began as a Republican, someone who simply uses the media's "George Bush supported" Sotomayor so he's a liberal assumption... watching too much news ain't helping on your "knowledge".. hahahahahaah

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if you really show my postings to your friends... if you do, you're really a clown by now. Someone who cannot differentiate between a "Bush" country and a Bush country, someone who say that Ron Paul began as a Republican, someone who simply uses the media's "George Bush supported" Sotomayor so he's a liberal assumption... watching too much news ain't helping on your "knowledge".. hahahahahaah

Ah i love to rub it in again and again.

the illustrious post where you claim "george jr supports sonia" - except it was'nt george jr.

Tsk Tsk Tsk. cant tell the difference between the two. I guess dad was more liberal than his son!

The democrats are rolling in laughter! Paul Begalia has passed out he cant stop laughing!

right here for all of us to see and laugh with wide-eyed mirth at your idiocy.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=253714&postcount=201

Please dont stop. I shall remind you and everyone else again and again just how stupid you are.