• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peanuts

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
The top lot of the sale was this original Charles Schulz Peanuts Sunday comic strip from 1964 ($41,400).

If you are interested, here is the link : http://artdaily.com/index.asp?int_sec=2&int_new=63345#.VIzJAGthiK1

Happy Sunday to all :smile:

peanuts.jpg

LYNBROOK, NY.- A pair of original Peanuts Sunday pages by the legendary comic illustrator Charles Schulz sold for a combined $78,200 at a multi-estate sale held Thursday, June 6, by Philip Weiss Auctions, in the firm’s new post-Hurricane Sandy gallery in Lynbrook. The firm was forced to move from their longtime home in Oceanside after the storm’s devastation.

One of the Peanuts Sunday comics, dated March 1, 1964, was personalized by Schulz, “To Susie and George with friendship.” It was a wonderful page, with eleven characters in a movie theater line, including Charlie, Lucy, Patty, Violet, Linus, Shermie, Schroeder and others. Some light staining in several panels didn’t keep it from becoming the sale’s top lot, at $41,400.

Last edited:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncoveredPEANUTS.jpg

Sinkies, this is a powerful comic strip by Charles S.

It is the most precious one to me and has the most relevance to Singapore politics over the last 3 to 4 decades.

You see what happened to Charlie Brown in the comic strip above???

This will be your fate if you vote PAP!

Last edited:

Marcie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the one who wears the spectacles in Peanuts... so don't mistaken me for Lucy the bitch or Peppermint Patty the ugly freckle girl! :biggrin:

marcie.jpg