• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Peaceful' Muslim youths force their way into Hindu wedding, throw stones at those present

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the arabs back in the days of mahomet, fucking the stepson's wife is considered as incest despite the fucker and the woman not being biologically related. mahomet came up with a 'revelation from allah' to say it's okay to fuck stepson's wife.
Never heard of such a revelation. In fact extramarital bonking is out of bounds.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called a betrothal. Some thing the west and Chinese have been practicing up until the 19th century.
The consummation takes place after puberty.
You mean you didn't know that?

you say betrothal or i see wrongly? I never heard of arabic betrothal culture.

I used to stay in the kampung and witnessed several cina betrothal ceremonies. The future 'bride' will still be living with her family, nobody can bullshit me on this.

You defence of the 'LUST' is getting weaker. Most of us know Muhammed has a colorful (sexual) life and slept with many women.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
you say betrothal or i see wrongly? I never heard of arabic betrothal culture.

I used to stay in the kampung and witnessed several cina betrothal ceremonies. The future 'bride' will still be living with her family, nobody can bullshit me on this.

You defence of the 'LUST' is getting weaker. Most of us know Muhammed has a colorful (sexual) life and slept with many women.
Betrothal exists in every culture. Some as easy as a verbal agreement between parents right after birth.
In Malay culture betrothal is informal and unceremonious.
That's why Aishah was staying with he parents until puberty.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Betrothal exists in every culture. Some as easy as a verbal agreement between parents right after birth.
In Malay culture betrothal is informal and unceremonious.
That's why Aishah was staying with he parents until puberty.

Please show us the evidence aisha was staying with her parents from 6-9.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Show the evidence aisah was living with her father and mother until puberty.

Aishah father and his faction later on killed muhammad's family. That's why the successor dynasty to muhammad was called abbasid.