• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Peaceful' muslim family threatens to murder (beheading again?) their Hindu son-in-law unless he converts to Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opindia.com/2023/06/mp-muslim-family-threatens-hindu-son-in-law-to-embrace-islam/

A Muslim girl, who married her Hindu boyfriend, has requested police protection following death threats from her family who is now coercing her husband to embrace Islam or else they would face dire consequences. The incident pertains to the Civil Lines area of Morena. Here, 21-year-old Naveen Shakya who is a local, married 20-year-old Farzana Bano from Mumbai after a relationship of three years. The couple met when Farzana had come to Morena to visit a relative.

They eventually made the decision to get married. Both families initially objected to the union. However, Naveen’s family members approved of it after a while, but Farzana’s family continued their opposition. They started to summon her back to Mumbai. As the pressure mounted, the pair planned to get married in a temple in May 2023.

Naveen’s friends joined the wedding as Baratis. Farzana started practising Hindu rituals after the marriage. Her father and brother called Naveen as soon as her family learned about the development and urged Naveen to convert to Islam and invited him to Mumbai for the same.

Farzana revealed, “My family is threatening us. I told my mother that I am happy but she is forcing me to return to Mumbai. She warned that you will only listen to us after we kill his maternal grandfather. We will also bribe the police. He will have to convert if you want to stay married.”

“They told me to become Muslim and stated that they will get us married. I responded that I cannot renounce my religion. They threatened that if I don’t visit them they will murder my maternal grandfather. He will not see the morning sun,” disclosed Naveen.

They declared that they would only accept the relationship if Naveen becomes a Muslim….