• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PC Gaming Thread

The Big Gee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like oni few yrs ago i played Wolfenstein 3D...then suddenly realise tat was 1992...

wolf1.jpg

I remember playing that. And thinking wow it was so cool then !

Even thought the game now looks sleek and good, but it's the older classic games that hit the jackpot on gameplay dynamics

anybody remember classics like :
Alley Cat (dos)
Archon (dos)
Ancient Art of War
Romance of 3 Kingdoms 1
Bandit of Ancient China
Bard's Tale
Warlords

Just to name a few.........

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like most of the bros here prefer FPS.

I myself am a strategy game freak.

Looking forward to get my hands on "Sins of a Solar System" a space-sim strategy game. Anybody with same interests ?

Strategy... Not so into it... Closest i will (but so far never coz doesn't like the idea u hav 2 complete most quest in a team) play is mmorpg... Dis 1 u gam? Gonna b the nxt big thing in gaming... Hope dun end up like Hellgate London lidat...:biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.warhammeronline.com/gamedescription/index.php

fallen devil

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like most of the bros here prefer FPS.

I myself am a strategy game freak.

Looking forward to get my hands on "Sins of a Solar System" a space-sim strategy game. Anybody with same interests ?

You mean Age of Empire type of games? Or those RPG type? I like both but most don't play this sort of games. :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah cum 2 think of it not much flying games lately... Crimson skies and Ace Combat r the popular 1 but not space shooting... maybe not much mktg??...

Haven c Wing Commander and Star Wars release for many yrs leow...