• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pc clash..

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
any bro here know where to dload free software to repair my pc? i think should my registry clash while i try to do some clean up yesterday.
i got this regcure and slow pcfighter, all got to pay leh to get the key. any idea how i can solve this? thanks in advance.

cant get pirated cd software here..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any bro here know where to dload free software to repair my pc? i think should my registry clash while i try to do some clean up yesterday.
i got this regcure and slow pcfighter, all got to pay leh to get the key. any idea how i can solve this? thanks in advance.

cant get pirated cd software here..

you have to provide more informations.

what is the exact problem when you start windows.

and you can get pirated cd software everywhere online. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know i know. sammyboy, where is the advice forum like before?

Format your HD and make a fresh install of XP or vista.

trust me. it is the best way. better than any repair software.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cant get any pirated software here, any bro know which link or webside i can dload the repair software? i got this pc second hand, didnt come with the wins too, so kinda hard for me to reformat my hard disk. the roots is fr one of the song that i dload fr lime wire. sigh....

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't ask here, but it's good someone gave some links. the host will insult u for using windows. :oIo::oIo:

There seem to be an abundant of Mac Fanboys in here. I used to do Desktop/server support and as far as my experience goes, if just as much pain supporting a Mac as it is with Windows. In fact its usually a hell lot easier to resolve problems in Windows as compared to the Mac. I've actually tried a couple of times where even the Mac pple cant solve their own problems. Overall I think there are strengths and weaknesses in both the Mac and Windows, no need to condemn one or the other. They can be just as bad. And yeah there's such a thing as a Blue Screen on Macs too.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
installing win7 is out of question cos currently this machine dloading webpages at 7kbs, it might take weeks to fully dload the win 7 files.

i will try the webside that bro given here, time late liao, cant do it cos tom got to wake up early.

thank you very much may god bless you all.

*bro sam leong, ive been with u since 1999, never regrets knowing this wonderfull webside!

cheers mate!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u need windows os? if its just general computing, nothing specific, just surfing net, email, spreadsheet, etc, why not get linux os instead?

Last edited:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There seem to be an abundant of Mac Fanboys in here. I used to do Desktop/server support and as far as my experience goes, if just as much pain supporting a Mac as it is with Windows. In fact its usually a hell lot easier to resolve problems in Windows as compared to the Mac. I've actually tried a couple of times where even the Mac pple cant solve their own problems. Overall I think there are strengths and weaknesses in both the Mac and Windows, no need to condemn one or the other. They can be just as bad. And yeah there's such a thing as a Blue Screen on Macs too.

Have you heard of Anti-virus for Mac osx leopard?? The answer is yes and i got the copy, why hah??