• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Kong : God says sorry to me ( Must Watch)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, I dun know CHC followers are all fools or dumb-CB... Look at GONG HEE video's and if i'm there, i would laugh till my jaws drop... The way he speaks and present himself like those in ppl in the past who's recruiting ppl into pyramid or MLM company.

I believe within CHC there's lawyers, doctors or even those top executives, my question here is are they so cock enough to believe what he says?? After all, GONG HEE is not the first PASTA to CBT in SG

Two possibilities:

1) The lawyers, doctors, executives and other staff of CHC are Christians themselves. Not just Christians, but Charismatic ones born and bred in the image and likeness of CHC. Naturally they'll side with their dear leader.

2) They know the clown show that's going on, but why topple the apple cart when the money is flowing in their pockets?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two possibilities:

1) The lawyers, doctors, executives and other staff of CHC are Christians themselves. Not just Christians, but Charismatic ones born and bred in the image and likeness of CHC. Naturally they'll side with their dear leader.
T
2) They know the clown show that's going on, but why topple the apple cart when the money is flowing in their pockets?
True enough... But it can't be the money flowing into everyone's pocket right... Only the top few get that piece of big fat meat... I mean there r others who are highly educated n yet paying monthly to the church for what???

GOD!!! For all yr wisdom n knowledge, why you always need money?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
this odious guy wins the tw@t of the day award everytime
his followers wins the class A twat award as well.

FATHER! ABBA!!!!!!

PAMmF.jpg

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=1406960476182825" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The parody is out!Check out this amazing rendition in technicolour!:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two possibilities:

Note that the followers of chew eng Han are leving CHC. They mostly of successful careerists. The smarter ones are moving away. Probably only the dumb or naive teenagers are still attending con hee false church.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
this odious guy wins the tw@t of the day award everytime
his followers wins the class A twat award as well.

wondering if the followers are willing to follow him behind bars if he were ever convicted... :p:p:p

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Two possibilities:

When matters that thug at the heart is concerned, even the smartest intellect becomes vulnerable. I always maintained that once love, organised religion or the occult come into the picture, logic and powers of deduction goes out the back door. This is a dangerous phenomenon, making gullible fools of otherwise respectable people.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kMSidLx_YzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kong Hee: Please Give Me Your Money

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! everything "the god says", he wins liao lor. and my holy god!!! ababababa!! those imbeciles were so retarded to believe!

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! everything "the god says", he wins liao lor. and my holy god!!! ababababa!! those imbeciles were so retarded to believe!

con Hee not telling the truth leh. the world premier reserve currency is not back up by gold in the iron vault. Ah Ben just print and print.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, I dun know CHC followers are all fools or dumb-CB... Look at GONG HEE video's and if i'm there, i would laugh till my jaws drop... The way he speaks and present himself like those in ppl in the past who's recruiting ppl into pyramid or MLM company.

I believe within CHC there's lawyers, doctors or even those top executives, my question here is are they so cock enough to believe what he says?? After all, GONG HEE is not the first PASTA to CBT in SG

I agreed,I tot our un-educated parents or grandparents are superstitious,even our professionals nowadays are equally superstitious!Unbelievable primitive beliefs !