• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Kong : God says sorry to me ( Must Watch)

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think they strike a deal with AGC already and he knew what is the likely outcome.

That is he will kenna badly so he need a story to cover make himeself look good.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest Church founder and senior pastor Kong Hee has found his way in controversy again — this time for a comment he made in what appeared to be a sermon to the Singapore mega-church’s congregation.

In a video posted on YouTube by user anointedforworship on Sunday, Kong, who is accused of misappropriating church building funds, claimed that God apologised to him.

"'Father, Father, why, my God, my God, why have you forsaken me and thrown me to the dogs?'" he was recorded as saying, after relating the experience of Jesus Christ on the cross at his crucifixion and sharing that he identified with that kind of suffering.

"For the first time in eight months, God, I heard Him cry. And he said 'My son, Kong, thank you. Thank you for going through this. I need you to go through this alone, so that you and City Harvest Church can be the man and the ministry I call it to be. I'm so sorry, but you need to go through this by yourself, to bring a change to your generation,” Kong said.

Applause was heard from the congregation, and Kong continued, "I hear God saying for the first time in eight months, 'I love you, I love you, I love you’. Waves upon waves of God's love, the love of the father just saturated me… and I know everything's going to be all right. Everything is going to be all right.”

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/video-of-ci...174425261.html

Calling the courts as 'dogs'? Contempt of court man! Throw him into prison.

And all his moron followers applaused him.

It is not clear when Kong delivered the sermon in question, but the news that he and five other church leaders were being investigated for embezzlement broke in June last year.

Reaction to the video was overwhelmingly negative. Since the video was first uploaded on Sunday, it was thumbed down 750 times, compared to less than 30 thumbs up, and received more than 230 comments, most of them scathing.

Raising particular ire was Kong's seeming suggestion that God apologised to him for his having to endure the challenges of past months, during which court charges for misappropriation of funds were made against the six accused.

"I thought comparing himself to Jesus was presumptuous," commented a 24-year-old student who declined to be named. "Saying that he heard God apologising to him for his legal troubles was completely shocking to me."

"I don't think there's anywhere in the Bible that said God said sorry for crucifying His son," added another Baptist Christian, who did not want to be named. "His (Kong's) doctrine is all wrong."

Some City Harvest churchgoers think Kong's sharing might have been misinterpreted or taken out of context, however.

A 23-year-old worshipper, who attended the church in her younger days and only recently returned, told Yahoo! Singapore the sermon was about how God empathises with Kong's plight and is reassuring him.

"From a spiritual point of view, and from my own relationship with God, the God that I know and have a relationship with is assuring Kong that He knows the struggles that Kong is going through," she said. "God is coming from a position of love and assurance. He puts us through fire to purify and to strengthen us, so that we will come forth as gold."

Tuition teacher Kellyn Low, who also attends the church, added that she hopes secular people don't get the wrong idea from the video, even though she acknowledged there was cause for misunderstanding, noting that he could have expressed himself better.

"I don't think that people should interpret it as God saying sorry to Pastor Kong. He just means that he has to go through tests like Jesus did to share his faith with the world," she said.

Separately, Chew Eng Han, one of the six church leaders currently on trial, announced his exit from the church last month. Chew was a board member and fund manager for the church, who played the leading role in its $100 million investment into Suntec Singapore. He also channelled millions of dollars in church funds into Xtron Productions, the firm that backed Kong's wife Sun Ho's music career.

In a series of posts on a blog, Chew, who also withdrew all affiliations his company Business Breakthrough Group Limited had with the church, alluded to disagreements he had with the top brass of its ranks by referring to issues relating to the "manner of conduct of some of (City Harvest's) pastors and senior leaders".

Responding to Chew's exit and accusations, however, the church's management board said in a statement two days later that following "appropriate reviews" since the Commercial Affairs Division's investigation, they had "satisfied" themselves that the church's leadership is upright and honest.

"We wish to reiterate that... we have full trust in the integrity, honesty and spiritual standing of the pastoral leadership of City Harvest Church," wrote Lee Kiam Hiong, secretary of the church's management board.

Yahoo! Singapore has contacted City Harvest Church for comment in response to reaction to Kong's video.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they strike a deal with AGC already and he knew what is the likely outcome.

That is he will kenna badly so he need a story to cover make himeself look good.

Unlikely a deal was struck. KH cannot PG. He must fight his case and if acquitted, God came to rescue him. If found guilty, he will tell his followers,"God's will' bo pien.

I suspect his recent act has to do with money. He wants more! Period. If God said sorry to him, tell me, what would his followers think?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
LASTEST REVELATION FROM CHC CONFESSION
https://www.facebook.com/CHCConfessi...ocation=stream

Kong Hee and Sun Ho did not have the intent to come back to Singapore before the police raid in 2010. The Rodeo Drive mansion (in LA) was actually purchased using the building fund monies funneled through the Xtron bonds.

Yes you read correctly. It was purchased. This is the crossover project that our money was used for.

To throw people off, Xtron purportedly leased the mansion for their use, from Kong Hee himself and for Kong Hee. After the raid, they tried to cover their tracks by selling the property off. Too bad the property prices nose dived and they couldn’t sell. Meng How and Kenneth made several trips to the US to try settle the properties after the raid.

Kong Hee has a hugh investment portfolio based overseas. The investment managers should and spill the beans on Kong Hee. You know that the monies were not his, yet you chose to invest them for him. Please talk to the CAD. You are duty bound to blow the whistle.

If not for the raid, Kong Hee and Sun Ho would continue to live it up in LA, with Kong trying to get into the lucrative preaching circuit of the US mega churches. They have every intent of using CHC as their cash cow to support their lifestyle.

D

Deleted member 80916

THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS TO SOCIAL HARMONY !

WOULD THE AUTHORITIES ALSO GET THE CIVIL SERVANTS TO DECARE THEIR AFFILIATIONS TO THIS CULT'ISH - LIKE ORGANIZATION, PLEASE.

SEEMS TO ME THAT THERE ARE MANY BEHIND THE SCENES MANUPILATION PROCESSESS - BY VARIOUS CONNECTED, INFLUENCIAL PEOPLE,..TO ESCAPE LEGAL JUSTICE.

And I remember the likes of Jack Neo, George Yeo, Elim Yeo (77th Street Boss)..and a few other Big shots who are members of this Prosperity Church !

Frightening

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok la, GOD did a lhl GE style apology to Con Hee.
Wayang like lhl onlyl, god got no intention to keep the promises made in the apology.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember the Taiping Revolution in the mid 1800 where a crook by the name of hung Xiuquan claimed to be the younger brother of jesus Christ. Millions died during the period while he soaked himself in comfort with plentiful of consorts in the Heavenly Capital Nanjing.Such Con Man are everywhere in the world and in every generation.

All these jokers, keep on claiming to be the younger brother, younger sister, son, daughter etc of their GOD.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what religion you're in, no religion teaches a person bad!!! "Gong Hee" is just making use of religion to ask his fellow members n followers to pump money into his own pocket... Similar to Sunshine Empire but of course SE didn't make use of religion!!!

And the funniest part here is, Christianity is similar to Buddhism, teaches ppl to give but what Gong Hee is doing is cheating n not giving...

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen those true christian, buddhism even taoism, every weekend they do charity work... Offer whatever they can give to orphanage, elderly home and etc!!!

And this GonG Hee apart from talking cork to his dumb followers, he does nothing

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen those true christian, buddhism even taoism, every weekend they do charity work... Offer whatever they can give to orphanage, elderly home and etc!!!

And this GonG Hee apart from talking cork to his dumb followers, he does nothing

He does nothing??? You never see his acting skill on the above video?? Beat all the TCS actors and actresses tar tar...:p

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS TO SOCIAL HARMONY !

WOULD THE AUTHORITIES ALSO GET THE CIVIL SERVANTS TO DECARE THEIR AFFILIATIONS TO THIS CULT'ISH - LIKE ORGANIZATION, PLEASE.

SEEMS TO ME THAT THERE ARE MANY BEHIND THE SCENES MANUPILATION PROCESSESS - BY VARIOUS CONNECTED, INFLUENCIAL PEOPLE,..TO ESCAPE LEGAL JUSTICE.

And I remember the likes of Jack Neo, George Yeo, Elim Yeo (77th Street Boss)..and a few other Big shots who are members of this Prosperity Church !

Frightening

George yeo is a catholic. Jack neo and Elim Yeo are from city harvest!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Kong Hee and Sun's crossover projects have helped millions of people around the world from the very young to those who are about to leave us.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"'Father, Father, why, my God, my God, why have you forsaken me and thrown me to the dogs?'"

Who are the dogs here he is referring to? :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlikely a deal was struck. KH cannot PG. He must fight his case and if acquitted, God came to rescue him. If found guilty, he will tell his followers,"God's will' bo pien.

I suspect his recent act has to do with money. He wants more! Period. If God said sorry to him, tell me, what would his followers think?

His followers might be thinking that he has a bigger lanjiao than God? :biggrin: