• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Nemesis - A Granny!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 06 Dec, 2008 10:25
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Someone please stop granny from dumping rubbish here!

STOMPer Natalie is frustrated that nothing is being done to stop an old woman from dumping rubbish at this Hougang flat's corridor.

In an email to STOMP today (Dec 6), the STOMPer says:

“This photo might be very familiar to all of you. Above photo was taken at Hougang Ave 8 Blk 632.

“An old granny collects rubbish at the Hougang area and dumps it along the corridor. It has been brought up to a TV program and to the Town Council by people staying at same floor as her.

“Two years ago, when reporters went to her house, they actually did ask people to help her clean up the corridor.

“For the past two-three days the corridor was still acceptable. But after that, she again collects rubbish and throws it along the corridor.

“Last year I emailed the Town Council to make a complaint. I received their reply thru phone call on the third day. They told me that they could not do anything because the old granny was too fierce and old, so just let her be.

“I do not understand this! From the picture, you can see that it is obviously dangerous to stay in that kind of place. She can place three bicycles at the corridor with only one son staying with her?

“Who is using it? And it might hurt some people walking along that corridor. What if one day something burns? I am sure the three neighbours staying at the corner can’t escape.

“What about dengue? Why is the risk being ignored?

“Old granny has a daughter; she is a principal of a neighbourhood secondary school. I think she is the only one can help old granny to change her habits, but her daughter has never appeared.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides dengue, the stuff in the corridor is a safety hazard, especially in a fire. Does someone has to die before action will be taken?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Last year I emailed the Town Council to make a complaint. I received their reply thru phone call on the third day. They told me that they could not do anything because the old granny was too fierce and old, so just let her be.

hahaha this must be the funniest and most ridiculous reply i have ever heard..:p:p:p:p