• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Proud MRT OVERLOADED Woh!

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hitler.jpg

Forced to stay at home!

haha. nice nice

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come singaporean like to compare ourself with 3rd World Indian bus service ? Remember , we pay a premium for it ! We shd be looking at Western model or HK model type of transport system !

Why singaprean like to compare downward ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one is for off-peak time. During peak hours trains arrive in 1 to 2 mins interval.

Whether you are taking peak & non-peak its still likely to be crammed.:mad:

The system in KL is better, more frequent & cheaper, there is also the options of taking the bus. The bus & mrt system are not owned by the same people, so theres competition between the two system.

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOoo.. World class my foot!

Smrt is a disgrace.... 5-12min waiting time, compare to 1-2min every train in hong kong. ..... Luckily i seldom take it..

No lah... only 3 to 5 mins frequency during peaks. Is it true 1-2 mins frequency in HK not sure leh?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hk frequency during peak hours is less than a min per interval.
u miss one train, the next will arrive shortly, swee.:smile:

off peak hours i not sure le.

bedek05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u sure 1~2 min interval during peak for one way/one side of the track. Anything less than 2 min consider efficient then I have nothing to feedback or complaint.

Yes correct peak hour for one way travel. Now MRT more & more pack.:eek:

bedek05

Alfrescian
Loyal
in hong kong... off peak hour also 1-2 mins. Bottom line is SMRT is a disgrace!!!!! i am thankful that i do not have to take the MRT..

You are lucky you don't have to take the MRT. But once in a while you get to see a real SYT or a gorgeous OL.:smile:

bedek05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether you are taking peak & non-peak its still likely to be crammed.:mad:

You are right bro it is very crammed . Sometimes got people crowding into your standing space.Sometimes an OL back herself further in and bumps into me.So shiok. :smile:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
"With these flyers, commuters can buy beverages and breakfast foods more cheaply at participating merchants like Spinelli's and Toast Box between 7am and 8.30am on weekdays."
===========================================================

Wahaha, this is really funny. People who cannot afford ERP charges can afford to drink coffee @ Spinelli's.

Totally out of touch with struggling peasants.

Even if drink @ Toastbox also cost $1.40 for a coffee, which peasants cannot afford, let alone a $6 latte.

I

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On seconds thoughts, having studied the neh neh bus, I should appreciate the services offered by SBS :biggrin:

Dun look down on neh neh and chinky chinky bus service. It has improved by leaps and bounds! AssBAss and AssMRTea are getting from bad to worse!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT should just remove all the seats and they can pack more into the carriages.... sgporeans love to be shafted, squeezed and tortured so let's bring it a step higher....

beng

bioanarchism

Alfrescian
Loyal
In actuality, the notion of an increase in the number of commuters onboard their trains can be accounted for the absurd efficiency of the train service.

They may account for the number of people entering through the gantries but does that include the same number of people stuck on the platforms waiting for the next train? It seem like inflated statistics, but isn't public transport all about passenger turnover rates?

bedek05

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT should just remove all the seats and they can pack more into the carriages.... sgporeans love to be shafted, squeezed and tortured so let's bring it a step higher....

I dun mind being squeezed by a couple of syts or ols in the train.:p:biggrin: