• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP wants George Yeo to lose

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro :smile:

Here's the current reprisal.
Panic has set in amongst the PAP for 3 reasons:
1. PAP has significantly underestimated the discontent on the ground. LHL's decision to say SORRY came from a very strong nudge from TCH. He is the LHL's closest advisor in this GE. Again it was TCH's directive that there wouldn't be any snide remarks against opposition especially LTK and CST as they didnt want to stoke the people's anger. Apparently TCH has rebuked LHH for criticizing LTK over Hougang's accounts. She may pay a price.
2. For perhaps the first time, even the civil servants are not buying into the PAP talk. Seeing a senior civil servant in the opposition who held remarkably against GCT, some civil servants are slowly discovering their spine. The younger civil servants (about 30%) are actually WP sympathizers. The PAP have slowly begun to realize this.
3. Both TCH and LHL have prevailed upon Mentor Lee not to open his mouth or even visit Aljunied though the PAP cadre wanted Mentor Lee to come there. No wonder you can see LHL talking about Mentor Lee's style and his style. Somehow they seem to hv "forgotton" GCT who continues to make snide remarks.
4. Watch out for more "sympathy appeals" coming tomorrow, unlike threats or promises.

The man behind the scenes who's orchestrating all the tactics is TCH this time and not WKS. WKS may not even find a place in the cabinet.

Bro Serendipity,

Welcome back. Your appraisals from the deepest reaches of PAP central, though far and between, is very much appreciated. I remember you in 2006 when you mentioned the emergency meeting PAP had with regards to their backfiring tactics on the JG issue. Thank you and hope you can do your part in helping the opposition/Singaporean cause.

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true. My sources tell me that there are quite a number of civil servants who are LTK / WP sympathizers/ supporters. As soon as the boundaries were to be redrawn, LTK knew what the boundaries would look like and decided to go to Aljunied. Even the PAP knew of this move.

U r right again that they could have saved GY. why they promised him East coast GRC and suddenly changed their mind at the last moment is really baffling to me as to several people.

In this forum nearly a month ago I revealed that LTK was leaving Hougang to contest the GRC. No one had revealed that or even hinted that before. That info did not come from WP members. It came from a govt source. Rest assured that GY and the rest of the establishment were well aware. This is the govt of Singapore that we are talking about. This is the same govt that bugged Ryan Goh's house in Perth and interviewed the shopkeeper near his daughter's place of abode about her demeanor. This is the same govt that entered Francis Seow's hotel room in the US and emptied his trash can in his room. The only people that seemed surprised are his party faithful except for an inner circle. Only the full slate was not finalised.

If this Govt wanted to save GY, they would have done it. All it takes is GY to move as they did with LSS.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the title is probably valid and correct. the reason is to bluff bluff rid georgie yoyeo (shaky yeo) and later during the impending presidential erection, usher georgie to be the next president - with lower starting pay, of course. and yes! without a 2nd income fr pension like the leechy prataman who is probably paid more than $7M a yr for doing nothing much but just prata-ing in a very luxurious istana.

Last edited:

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
From all that I know and even the PAP scenario, there was only 2 scenarios:

1. LTK will stick to Hougang
2. LTK will move to aljunied.

As the electoral boundaries were being redrawn (in fact even before it was completed), it was known that the chances of LTK contesting from Aljunied was close to 80%.

Surprised that you don't know.

This was the result of a disinformation campaign that took forever to implement. LTK was supposed to lead a "sneak" attack in Moulmein Kallang. Also, it was not supposed to be concentrated effort. Rather Sylvia and Chen was supposed to take Aljunied while LTK went to Moulmein Kallang with his "surprise" commando team.

This was fed to the moles who brought the poison back to their master.

On Nomination Day, LTK took the wrong bus and ended up in the wrong nomination centre. The rest is history.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the title is probably valid and correct. the reason is to bluff bluff rid georgie yoyeo (shaky yeo) and later during the impending presidential erection, usher georgie to be the next president - with lower starting pay, of course. and yes! without a 2nd income fr pension like the leechy prataman who is probably paid more than $7M a yr for doing nothing much but just prata-ing in a very luxurious istana.

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar. Why do you remain silent to my accusation that you used your 3WhiteTiger nic here in sammyboy to post a "Champagne popping" image in the thread announcing the death of Goh Meng Seng's brother?

Your need for attention is right now being look into. song boh?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro serendiptiy, whats the take on TPY-Bishan and most of all the biggest black out that is Tampines all this time?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
With due respects bro serendity and bro scroobal. I very happy if WP takes at least 1 GRC, especially if Low Thia Khiang win. But my personal feeling after talking to about 7 (sorry my humble network very small) people stay in Aljunied, 80% say they vote PAP. This is get me very sad. I think WP very hard to win Aljunied.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you cock in the arse lover Irene Ng look damn smug and confident when Lau cheebye was farting in Tampines Central recently. Tampines is a goner. My vote still go to NSP.

serenditpity

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is that TPY-Bishan will be a close call. The PAP strategy team after their detailed analysis thinks that it will scrape through. There are 3 precincts which will be crucial. It will be that close.

Somehow, my view is different. I think CST will win it. Apparently his doctors had advised him not to exert himself because of health problems.

Tampines will go to PAP for 2 reasons. GMS doesn't hv a great team and Tampines has a lot of new citizens from India, China and Philippines. All the new citizens will vote for PAP. Remove the new citizens from the equation and MBT is toast.

Bro serendiptiy, whats the take on TPY-Bishan and most of all the biggest black out that is Tampines all this time?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot to mention Mah Bow Tan's dogs. I don't see any tension at all. Happily drinking beverages and you can hear their jovial banter from half a HDB block length away. Makes me slink away to shed a few tears.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tampines will go to PAP for 2 reasons. GMS doesn't hv a great team and Tampines has a lot of new citizens from India, China and Philippines. All the new citizens will vote for PAP. Remove the new citizens from the equation and MBT is toast.

Fuck man. If oppos don't win anything, next round we are ALL toast! They will bring in more new shitizens to fuck us all?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My view is that TPY-Bishan will be a close call. The PAP strategy team after their detailed analysis thinks that it will scrape through. There are 3 precincts which will be crucial. It will be that close.

Somehow, my view is different. I think CST will win it. Apparently his doctors had advised him not to exert himself because of health problems.

GMS is political toast then, for failing to remove Singapore's most unpopular PAP man, he has a lot of answering to do. I wished i can eat my words for this one - MBT will continue to build expensive flats for the next 5 years....shit

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly for no apparent reason, Lim Swee Say was moved to East Coast and GY was retained at Aljunied. Apparently the decision was taken by LHL, TCH and WKS. No one knows the rationale for that decision.

There are 2 theories going around:

One, they didn't want to sacrifice Lim Swee Say and wanted a safe seat for him.
Second, some sections in the PAP believed that GY was gaining international stature (much more than the PM himself) and wanted to cut down his size. He was also considered to be GCT's man and LHL wanted him out respectably.

Another thing. LSS cried but GY did not. Maybe GY intends to step down from politics while LSS eagerly (with teary eyes) wants to continue his career in this exceptionally lucrative job. It is like since it is foreseeable that someone has to go, it's better to let the one who does not have the heart to stay take that place. :biggrin:

SINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do we pay hundreds of millions a year for someone to say sorry...whole idea is not to get to the point you will be sorry of! I think they learning from Japanese bowing sorrying but never fix the problem...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

one last question bro, Marine Parade