• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Victor Lye Humbly Ask Aljunied Residents To Bring Him Home! Give PAP 2nd Chance! Vote For PAP! Let WP Focus On Debating As NCMPs!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1593700569163.png

Invited to enter politics in 1996, I said "no". I wanted to know that my heart is in it. So, I volunteered quietly , ground-up in Aljunied in 1999. No position. No privilege. I wanted to help Singaporeans affected by the financial crisis.

In 2011, our ground in Aljunied gave way. Few dared to come and serve. In 2012, I decided that I should step forward and lead change, ground-up. Over the years, we have rebuilt our ground. We built a team of ground-up volunteers to serve and improve lives in Aljunied.

24 years have passed since I said "no". The system works. It pushed me forward. But surely, it would have been easier had I said "yes" in 1996. But in adversity, I know my heart is in the right place - with you in Aljunied.

In 2012, I asked the PAP not to harden hearts and change. The PAP listened. We care for you. We have worked with our Government to deliver Home Improvement Programmes, Neighbourhood Renewal, and Remaking Our Heartland, MRT stations, park connectors, sheltered linkways, among others. We want to do more and better.
This GE is the time to give us a chance.

1. Surely, if you elect us as your Members of Parliament (MPs), we will want to be a more effective voice within the PAP for you. Surely, PAP will not want to lose Aljunied again if we regain it with your support and trust? We treasure what we lose. But we treasure it more when we regain it.

2. In GE2015, detractors called us names, such as "suicide squad". Yet, we caused pale faces among the opposition leadership. We forced a recount that lasted into the wee early morning hours. Let's be clear. We did not force a recount. Your support did. Surely, the results show that we are able to stand up against the opposition leaders. We are equal to their standing, thanks to your strength. Our team draws its strength from you.Yet, being so close to winning, we did not have the privilege of entering Parliament. Nevertheless, we resumed serving you the day after the GE2015 results.

3. In this GE2020, there will be up to 12 Non-Constituency MPs in Parliament. Full voting rights like elected MPs, but no need to run the town council or help the residents. So they can do all the talking and challenging the Government without the risk of mismanaging your town council and making excuses about the inability to help residents. Why are they making excuses again?

Aljunied is your home. It does not belong to the WP. Don't be held hostage to political talk that you need an opposition. There are enough competing opposition parties. Above opposition, we need honest and accountable MPs who answer to residents.

Over the 9 years since I stepped forward when few dared to, you should know where my heart is. With my team, we know where our hearts are. We care and we have delivered. This GE2020, we humbly seek your vote.
It's been 9 years. It's time. Bring us home!

Bring the People's Action Party back to Aljunied GRC!

#YouAreAtTheCentreofWhatWeDo #OurLives #OurJobs #OurFuture
(Picture Credits: CNA, Try Sutrisno Foo)

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I happen to be his papa, will disown this dishonourable son. Kneel to a stranger to beg for votes? A complete disgrace to his family. Wonder if he Kum lanjiaos to secure votes.
He is not begging for votes. He is begging to keep his $16000 salary. Equal to pleading to your company to give you a raise.
He got his art fine tuned that he can mimic his victims eyes. Look like all their one eye got problem.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When one has a fuck face that people don't like, no amount of begging and kneeling will help.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I happen to be his papa, will disown this dishonourable son. Kneel to a stranger to beg for votes? A complete disgrace to his family. Wonder if he Kum lanjiaos to secure votes.
He look sincere to serve the people. Like chinese wedding a son-in-law serve tea to me! Haha shiok! :thumbsup:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is kneeling to beg for win , the millikns dollars lobang can really make a person kneel to people , PAPigs really hv no pride , and will do anything to win , really despicable

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF if i am his father i disown the fucker, kneeling to a stranger, pui!
in olden days ppl wont kneel even if been beheaded

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 85004

Invited to enter politics in 1996, I said "no". I wanted to know that my heart is in it. So, I volunteered quietly , ground-up in Aljunied in 1999. No position. No privilege. I wanted to help Singaporeans affected by the financial crisis.

In 2011, our ground in Aljunied gave way. Few dared to come and serve. In 2012, I decided that I should step forward and lead change, ground-up. Over the years, we have rebuilt our ground. We built a team of ground-up volunteers to serve and improve lives in Aljunied.

24 years have passed since I said "no". The system works. It pushed me forward. But surely, it would have been easier had I said "yes" in 1996. But in adversity, I know my heart is in the right place - with you in Aljunied.

In 2012, I asked the PAP not to harden hearts and change. The PAP listened. We care for you. We have worked with our Government to deliver Home Improvement Programmes, Neighbourhood Renewal, and Remaking Our Heartland, MRT stations, park connectors, sheltered linkways, among others. We want to do more and better.
This GE is the time to give us a chance.

1. Surely, if you elect us as your Members of Parliament (MPs), we will want to be a more effective voice within the PAP for you. Surely, PAP will not want to lose Aljunied again if we regain it with your support and trust? We treasure what we lose. But we treasure it more when we regain it.

2. In GE2015, detractors called us names, such as "suicide squad". Yet, we caused pale faces among the opposition leadership. We forced a recount that lasted into the wee early morning hours. Let's be clear. We did not force a recount. Your support did. Surely, the results show that we are able to stand up against the opposition leaders. We are equal to their standing, thanks to your strength. Our team draws its strength from you.Yet, being so close to winning, we did not have the privilege of entering Parliament. Nevertheless, we resumed serving you the day after the GE2015 results.

3. In this GE2020, there will be up to 12 Non-Constituency MPs in Parliament. Full voting rights like elected MPs, but no need to run the town council or help the residents. So they can do all the talking and challenging the Government without the risk of mismanaging your town council and making excuses about the inability to help residents. Why are they making excuses again?

Aljunied is your home. It does not belong to the WP. Don't be held hostage to political talk that you need an opposition. There are enough competing opposition parties. Above opposition, we need honest and accountable MPs who answer to residents.

Over the 9 years since I stepped forward when few dared to, you should know where my heart is. With my team, we know where our hearts are. We care and we have delivered. This GE2020, we humbly seek your vote.
It's been 9 years. It's time. Bring us home!

Bring the People's Action Party back to Aljunied GRC!

#YouAreAtTheCentreofWhatWeDo #OurLives #OurJobs #OurFuture
(Picture Credits: CNA, Try Sutrisno Foo)

Anybody can post Victor Lye's family photo here? I believe his family members should have already disowned him