• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Turns A Blind Eye

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you lack substance, you resort to personal attacks and calling names. standard behaviour.

actually i'm trying to help you by confirming that mcd franchises indeed hire illegals. you're just too worked up and confused to see the helping hand. very typical of those drowning and clutching straws. i understand your confusion.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i'm trying to help you by confirming that mcd franchises indeed hire illegals. you're just too worked up and confused to see the helping hand. very typical of those drowning and clutching straws. i understand your confusion.

I know I stated the truth abt McDonald's delivery so there is no need to beat abt that point. I look forward to value add to the discussion and not someone resorting to name calling to cover his lack of knowledge

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know I stated the truth abt McDonald's delivery so there is no need to beat abt that point. I look forward to value add to the discussion and not someone resorting to name calling to cover his lack of knowledge

you need to support your statements of "truth" with facts, links, sources, cases, records. no point making accusations and stating that they are true without evidence. that's why the resident moron is quick to present false info to argue the opposite.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is quite true but the untrained pup knows no better and shits all over the place.

she needs to compile her essays in logical and convincing ways instead of shitting here and pooping there with no coherent flow of message and supporting facts and arguments. all we're trying to do is help her improve her contributions and take more probiotics and a little dose of prozac.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
McDonalds is an MNC that operates around the world. They got better things to do than hire foreigners without work permit. Its a silly thing to do.

who is the resident moron and hip shooter who said this without doing a simple search?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/07/17/mcdonald-franchisee-fined-1m-for-hiring-illegal-aliens.html

RENO, Nev. – Two executives and the corporate owner of 11 northern Nevada McDonald's restaurants pleaded guilty to felony immigration charges and agreed to pay $1 million in fines.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you need to support your statements of "truth" with facts, links, sources, cases, records. no point making accusations and stating that they are true without evidence. that's why the resident moron is quick to present false info to argue the opposite.

I have posted truths. No one has challenged that and said that any of my posting was not truth

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is the resident moron and hip shooter who said this without doing a simple search?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/07/17/mcdonald-franchisee-fined-1m-for-hiring-illegal-aliens.html

RENO, Nev. – Two executives and the corporate owner of 11 northern Nevada McDonald's restaurants pleaded guilty to felony immigration charges and agreed to pay $1 million in fines.

PAP must not turn a blind eye to businesses who flout Singapore's Laws. Will PAP station law enforcement officers at the coffee shop next to Siglap Centre and catch the illegal foreigners and malaysian bikes delivering for McDonalds Siglap?

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never seen foreign bikes doing delivery service in Singapore. What I do see is Malaysians swapping onto an SG registered bike and doing deliveries instead. Stop spreading baseless lies you dumb jamole.

wrong....go take a look at MacD Beauty World..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP must not turn a blind eye to businesses who flout Singapore's Laws. Will PAP station law enforcement officers at the coffee shop next to Siglap Centre and catch the illegal foreigners and malaysian bikes delivering for McDonalds Siglap?

At lunch time, at dinner time, at most times illegal foreigners openly ply their trade.

PAP cant afford to ignore such blatant flouting

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'm a customer of those bikes delivering gilroy garlic flies to my residence and i detest it if i don't get my flies. they must be allowed to deliver. by the way, do you live in siglap too? i'm nearby at bedok south, near bedok mall and hawker center where you previously complained of shoddy workmanship and dirty environment.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong....go take a look at MacD Beauty World..

siglap centre too! Malaysian bikes openly ply for McDonalds.

I pity Singaporeans that pap favours and protects illegal foreigners who openly flout Singapore Laws

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I feel LTA should make a statement on these deliveries; the insurance
implications in event of accidents and deaths.
But they are quieter than the mickey WP.

The same goes with the Grab/Uber (accidents n insurance).

But, PAP style is "figure is still small".

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I feel LTA should make a statement on these deliveries; the insurance
implications in event of accidents and deaths.
But they are quieter than the mickey WP.

The same goes with the Grab/Uber (accidents n insurance).

But, PAP style is "figure is still small".

You are totally right.

PAP turns a blind eye on illegal migrants using their malaysian motorbikes to do business in SG.

What happens if the rider kills another road user?