• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Turns A Blind Eye

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beliefs stated in Post#37.

"I believe Heavens got eyes and justice will prevail eventually. I believe that good will triumph over evil eventually. I believe bad men cannot get away with doing evil. I believe those who exploit the sick, the poor and the orphans will be punished. Such beliefs are important. With such beliefs, I just continue to speak the truth and the rest will fall into place at the right time."
Do you mean justice prevailing and good triumphing over evil in the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife
or on Earth? :confused: :wink:

In my humble opinion, as I've said before in another thread over four months ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235044-Complete-List-Of-Rothschild-Owned-And-Controlled-Banks&p=2504982#post2504982
Do you still trust and believe in PAP???

This is the hard truth!!!!
The even harder truth is that the vast majority of people in the world will still support/serve the worldwide malicious upper-class "elite" powers that be, simply because they are strongly delusional cowards and/or greedy addicts (regardless of which political party they vote for), i.e. there is nearly no hope for them because although it's still possible for them to repent, it is unlikely that they will, just like it's unlikely for most drug/cigarette addicts to ever overcome their addiction; so it's simply a waste of time and energy to continue trying to convert such stubborn people.

This master-slave relationship has been ongoing, in one form or another, throughout the entire history of humanity all over the world, and will only stop when the world comes to an end, I'm afraid. :(

Therefore, the tiny minority of people who want to strive to be truly good people should just avoid (or at least minimize contact with) the rest of humanity (i.e. both the malicious upper class and the delusional/cowardly/greedy middle&lower classes) as a first step, and simply focus on saving themselves by refusing to be slaves, even if it increases the risk of being locked up in a prison or a mental hospital or even sentenced to death!
These kind of people are the true heroes because they are non-violent martyrs. :wink:

Unfortunately, the world we live in (and especially the vast majority of people) is like Humpty Dumpty, who had a great fall, to say the least:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Humpty_Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

*sigh*

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jiu hu kia's are becumming like sinkies, only want to work all day in aircon room, if not a cool warehouse if there's no aircon. after working on day delivery duty for 1 week, they ask to be assigned storemen role in warehouse otherwise they quit. the only hardship they will tolerate is wake up early in the morning in jb, get stuck in causeway on a motorbike, go to work late, and leave work early. bloody bums. the ones who can cut it doing delivery, loading and unloading in all weather, driving trucks without kpkb'ing are tiongs and banglas. no sinkies, no jiuhukia's. they don't want the job.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiu hu kia's are becumming like sinkies, only want to work all day in aircon room, if not a cool warehouse if there's no aircon. after working on day delivery duty for 1 week, they ask to be assigned storemen role in warehouse otherwise they quit. the only hardship they will tolerate is wake up early in the morning in jb, get stuck in causeway on a motorbike, go to work late, and leave work early. bloody bums. the ones who can cut it doing delivery, loading and unloading in all weather, driving trucks without kpkb'ing are tiongs and banglas. no sinkies, no jiuhukia's. they don't want the job.

To want promotion and to get a better job is normal

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap labour frm Jui Hu Kia, Ah Neh kia or PRC kia is good if every Sinkie or the Towkays benefit but end of day, every mother fucker collect and return all to PAP. Only Familee and their Cronies benefit frm cheap labour.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheap labour frm Jui Hu Kia, Ah Neh kia or PRC kia is good if every Sinkie or the Towkays benefit but end of day, every mother fucker collect and return all to PAP. Only Familee and their Cronies benefit frm cheap labour.

Yes...let Singaporeans know that cheap labour benefits PAP's businesses

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve them right! They should have studied harder in school so that they wouldn't end up stuck in menial jobs. I would have thought by now most sinkies would have been aware of this.

u dumbfuck,PAP is welcoming all these foreigners with arms wide open because they are the source of PAP's income,sinkies who have studied so much are economically useless dummies with human appendages flopping around like my flaccid penis.look around u whose powering the economy?most sinkies are only good at working in the civil service which is basically one giant money sink.u and ur children may be highly paid civil servants but u contribute nothing only leech and extract value from the economically productive.the sooner we get rid of PAP and parasites the better it is for the country.imagine how many shitskins or jiuhukias we can send home just by firing one ministar.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
.the sooner we get rid of PAP and parasites the better it is for the country.imagine how many shitskins or jiuhukias we can send home just by firing one ministar.

my exact same thoughts! thanks.

PAP has to go. Otherwise Singaporeans are doomed

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To want promotion and to get a better job is normal

what promotion and better job are you talking about? you have zero clue. the delivery job pays better while the warehouse storeman job is just that of a lowly packer with less pay.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
all motherhood statements. but of course. i want to shit better too from day to day.

talking abt McDonald's employing foreigners and using malaysian bikes is motherhood to some but not to you.

so what's motherhood to me may not be motherhood to you or others. The point is what is said is true

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking abt McDonald's employing foreigners and using malaysian bikes is motherhood to some but not to you.

so what's motherhood to me may not be motherhood to you or others. The point is what is said is true

Uh uh, you tell half truths mostly and a few lies. No one here with any substance believes you , just your few one brain cell supporters cling to your lies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'm referring to you saying the obvious about workers wanting better pay, better work environment, and better career development.

not too interested to discuss mcd as they rely on cheap labor with dubious immigration status in every cuntry they operate in. workers just need to present seemingly legit documents and hiring managers at franchises will accept. i.c.e. doesn't raid mcd as its agents assume mcd as a major corporation is always complying with the law. the fact is the corporation attempts to but the franchises don't. there's a difference between the two entities. morons here are talking through their arses when they know jack shit about day to day operations. i know this because franchisees themselves are immigrants on eb visas and in order to get a franchise they go to outlying areas. an ah neh franchise owner starts with 1 franchise in molesto and grows to 3, hiring illegal mexicans with fake papers. otherwise, no one else (not even high school kids) wants to work in there. moreover, majority of the local population are mexican with close to half of them illegal immigrants. they are customers too. franchise owner buys condos in town near his mcd joints and use them to bed his female mexican workers, managers included. post this before in another thread.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank God for banglas and shitskins,who can possibly work in this retarded stifling weather in SG?This is why we need nigger and South American slavery.they make for good workhorses like in animal farm although not much good for anything else.this is probably why amazon fulfillment centers hire so many Mexicans and blacks,they toss those packages like basketballs and watermelons.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank God for banglas and shitskins,who can possibly work in this retarded stifling weather in SG?This is why we need nigger and South American slavery.they make for good workhorses like in animal farm although not much good for anything else.this is probably why amazon fulfillment centers hire so many Mexicans and blacks,they toss those packages like basketballs and watermelons.

when it cums to hot stifling climates, mexicans of the aztec stock (shortlegged, stout, dark, with incan and mayan features) are the best! they can work the farms and yards under direct sunlight in 96-f temperature all day long. most of the roofing and construction jobs are held by latinos of the mayan mix. in very humid amazon jungles, i can only trek 1 hour while they can hike all day in bug-infested hell without a murmur or complaint. tough bunch of folks. ah nehs cannot fight.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm referring to you saying the obvious about workers wanting better pay, better work environment, and better career development.

not too interested to discuss mcd as they rely on cheap labor with dubious immigration status in every cuntry they operate in. workers just need to present seemingly legit documents and hiring managers at franchises will accept. i.c.e. doesn't raid mcd as its agents assume mcd as a major corporation is always complying with the law. the fact is the corporation attempts to but the franchises don't. there's a difference between the two entities. morons here are talking through their arses when they know jack shit about day to day operations. i know this because franchisees themselves are immigrants on eb visas and in order to get a franchise they go to outlying areas. an ah neh franchise owner starts with 1 franchise in molesto and grows to 3, hiring illegal mexicans with fake papers. otherwise, no one else (not even high school kids) wants to work in there. moreover, majority of the local population are mexican with close to half of them illegal immigrants. they are customers too. franchise owner buys condos in town near his mcd joints and use them to bed his female mexican workers, managers included. post this before in another thread.

Obviously what I said in Post#91 is beyond your comprehension