• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Spin - Oppose 6.9, you are xenophobic

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the country has gone down the dumps the way it has. Xenophobia is nothing wrong as its the pappies that has made it soo. We r just defending our turf. Call me a nazi but at least they got things done unlike the pap. To all those who has been labelled as xenophobes. Dont worry. They have my support.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not xenophobic..

I just don't like the many Foreign Pundeks that we have in our country..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not xenophobic..

I just don't like the many Foreign Pundeks that we have in our country..

hi there

1. zed, bingo!
2. if you want the real truth.
3. pls proceed to bayshore condos.
4. where the ah nehs turn the condo waters to brown black:biggrin:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as Assad has its loyal soldiers, the PAP has its trusted troops. Yes, they won't trust the reservists or conscripts. There are people whom the PAP has invested heavily in who will be loyal to the PAP forever as their future is tied very much to the regime.
ISD doesn't exist to protect sinkees; it is used against critics of the government. They don't use locals to protect the PM's residence (and his father's) but Gurkhas. Guess why?

Errr... Because for the security of the highest office-holder in the nation, you really cannot put a Chao Keng NS boy who will report sick every three days because he went 'cheonging' with his girlfriend the night before, and who will probably panick when there's real dangers? In any case, the NS boy could be better deployed to be trained to protect the country when the needs arise?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. zed, bingo!
2. if you want the real truth.
3. pls proceed to bayshore condos.
4. where the ah nehs turn the condo waters to brown black:biggrin:

Yes.. Most condos in the East now turned into mini India.. I worry for the locals staying there.. Its a health hazard for them to take a dip in their condo pools..

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get Rea!: Cubicle Dreams (Hong Kong)
54-year-old Yeung Suen is one of Hong Kong's 100,000 cubicle dwellers. He lives in a 35 square foot windowless space barely bigger than his bed. The irony is, he pays more per square foot in rent than someone living in a luxury apartment. In this episode, Get Real enters Hong Kong's world of cubicle dwellers, and asks if living in a cubicle is their only option.

[video=youtube;TwFv_RDtmb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwFv_RDtmb0[/video]

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/tvshows/index.php?id=108#top

Last edited: