• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Sim Ann: Dr Chee is a hypocrite. FAP Continues with Vicious Personal Attacks.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;tWJ6BCtU0hI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJ6BCtU0hI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) chief Chee Soon Juan sought answers to three population-related questions from Minister of State Sim Ann - who was director of the National Population and Talent Division before she entered politics.

What is the Government's population target for Singapore, Dr Chee wanted to know. Could the optimal population be based on how happily Singaporeans can live here? And can foreign PMETs (professionals, managers, executives and technicians) be assessed on a points system and allowed to work in the country only when jobs cannot be filled by Singaporeans?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he says is true. They don't back stab their mentors.

But they are quite united with unwavering single-mindedness and determination when it comes to backstabbing Singaporeans by giving our jobs to FTs with dubious qualifications.

That's called PAP groupthink!:biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Alternative View
Dr Chee Soon Juan is finally understood.

This Admin can rest easier from here forward. I shall use a first person narrative to share what I have always shared about the man; how I have debated vigorously online against anyone who felt Dr Chee was everything he was made out to be by the mainstream PAP propaganda media machinery.

I first heard Dr Chee in 1992, at his first rally appearance in Potong Pasir. He was a newly inducted member of the SDP who generated much hype from the media because it was the first time in Singapore's political history that a very high profile candidate with equally high academic credentials had dared to join the Opposition to stand against the PAP - as a candidate for Marine Parade GRC.

That evening, I listened together with the tens of thousands of SDP supporters at the soggy rain - battered open field of Potong Pasir and was awestruck by the clarity with which he spoke and addressed issues, and the confidence which only seasoned politicians could emit.

By the end of the rally, when he clenched his fist and shouted "Medeka! Medeka! Medeka! .... with the crowd shouting along with him, I knew this man would be in for the roughest ride of his life from there forth.

I even told my friends beside me, there with me throughout the campaigning period, that I hope he would be strong enough for what will surely come his way.

What struck me that evening as I heard Dr Chee for the very first time, was the similarities I see in him when I visualised them against the images of LKY - those fed to us by the mainstream media.

He spoke with the same passion. He had the same clear diction as he delivered his speech. He had the same charisma and attention grabbing demeanor associated with great leaders.

In fact, and I mean this as the highest compliment; I saw a young LKY all over again in Dr Chee that evening.

True enough, with the unfolding of each General Election, Dr Chee became LKY's and the PAP's prime agenda. He was such a threat.

Personally, I already knew that LKY cannot imagine having Dr Chee going up against his boy. This man has to be destroyed which we later learned from LKY himself that that was his intention.

While all the worst of gutter politics and character assassination were in full display, the only thought at the back of mind was that Dr Chee would press on for the sake of cowardly Singaporeans like myself. So many of us were silently dependent on his continued pursuit of democracy and justice on our behalf.

Between 1992 and the mid 2000s, where news were fully under the control of the PAP, there was little Dr Chee could do except to bring his voice abroad in the hope that his message would seep back in from abroad. That was the case with all opposition politicians who were victimised by the PAP.

With the advent of the Internet, and the setting up of Websites like Temasek and Online Citizen, socio-political discussions began to open up little by little.

I remember engaging fellow forumers in TOC way back in 2007, the same year Gilbert Goh and Joshua Chang stumbled upon TOC. Over the next 3 years there, I was actively, as if on a personal mission, to help defend the already battered doctor.

Many Singaporeans were of the perception that Dr Chee was the man the PAP Media had made him out to be.

Folks who know me by these handles: gemami, gemamiphilip, gemphil, Gem SG - knew that I was having it out with anyone who misunderstood the man. I knew it was going to be a long and arduous journey and I promised to defend him for as long as I could, praying and hoping for the day where true justice would prevail.

GE 2015 is turning out to be the year when my prayers and hopes are answered.

The throngs of people coming to the realisation of what I had realised all along have made me shed tears of joy and my spirit is so uplifted.

Whether Dr Chee and the SDP win any seat or none at all is now secondary to me. He will get his time in Parliament. The only question is When?

What is more important is that he is now an understood man, a respected man, an honest man, a passionate man and a dedicated man.

He has finally won, LKY has lost, and his boy will be kicked out, if not now, soon.

Whatever the outcome of GE 2015, he has already won and I'm so happy that I too can share in the victory.

Our Voice in Parliament will be restored.

Thank you Dr Chee, for not giving up on us. For trusting in humanity. For making us winners out of losers.

Thank you.

gemami

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11046872_10152984899386207_3645925956431596102_n.jpg
[/QUOTE

But, but, Lee Kuan Yew backstabbed his mentor Lim Ching Siong. PAP are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But, but, Lee Kuan Yew backstabbed his mentor Lim Ching Siong. PAP are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

Ditto for Toh Chin Chye, who literally saved old fart's life. He was dumped when he started criticizing PAP's policies in the early '80s.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden Goh was also afraid of being back-stabbed.
Hence, the joint letter of stepping down after that
"watershed" erection.
On previous occasions, LKY told Rajaratnam, Barker etc
to step down for renewal purposes; then he hung on for
another 20 years. What do you think?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ditto for Toh Chin Chye, who literally saved old fart's life. He was dumped when he started criticizing PAP's policies in the early '80s.

Toh Chin Chye should have thanked his lucky stars that he was put put away in Whitley Detention Centre for the rest of his life for fomenting unrest within our government.