• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pap really out of touch

hearthard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The grassroots are not telling the hard truths to those in the high office.

PAP has been saying 'this cannot work' and 'that cannot work' for the future of Singapore. The new generation of voters are the ones that are saying 'you never try and how do you know?' Statements like 'cannot work' is an expression of insecurity. When the Govt spells doom for a change of political environment, it is afraid of losing control.

For the past 6 months, 8 out of 10 persons i spoke to will be voting for the Oppositions. The are just unhappy with HDB, LTA and ICA issues.

There is no need to be afraid, when the opposition forms the government, the whole cabinet changes but the civil service machinery continues to function as per normal. The new government just need to tweak the policies of HDB, LTA and ICA and everybody will be happy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For the past 6 months, 8 out of 10 persons i spoke to will be voting for the Oppositions.

That's what everyone says when asked but when the ballot paper is before them, they'll dutifully vote for the PAP.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from day one...the manner is, we decide u follow. not happy, u can vote us out after 5 years....wa ha ha...

tats why also, DPM says, most of the new candidates are from public sector / NTUC ...very few from private sector. why? bcos private sector ppl fucked up? His reason is because they are happy doing what they are doing and not interested in politics...but my reasoning is that, they cannot take the top down decision making...working style.

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing wrong with the top down management style. In fact, it's far more effective in the long run.

Top down mgt = top share spoils, bottom lick scrapes ... LOL !
Sporeans stupid dunno this concept, still so many flock to play MLM games :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...but my reasoning is that, they cannot take the top down decision making...working style.

My hunch - they possess an independent mind. The last thing they aspire is to become a dog. Already so many millionaire dogs cho bo lan in Parliament liao.

Tunmasek

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what everyone says when asked but when the ballot paper is before them, they'll dutifully vote for the PAP.

Does that also show that there's a possibility that something is not straight behind the vote count? By right both sides should be allowed access to the results and count, but it seems only the PAP(who always wins) is allowed.

Tunmasek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does that also show that there's a possibility that something is not straight behind the vote count? By right both sides should be allowed access to the results and count, but it seems only the PAP(who always wins) is allowed.