• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP propaganda is now openly suggesting that you work until you die

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work till u die basically are cleaners not matter u are earning high pay ,when u old be security guard or cleaners when u old but papigs when old u still high paid,lol

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember this really effective propangda that really worked??

1706483635927.png

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can anticipate that the middle class will become the new poor, or worse, slip into poverty.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type work inside office, can sit down is not physically stressful to the body, thats why can tong so long.

Limpeh closing in to 50, both knees already weak & cracking liao. Need to find less physical stress job, intend go drive taxi soon

But 93yrs old still work, i dont think i can even last that long

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type work inside office, can sit down is not physically stressful to the body, thats why can tong so long.

Limpeh closing in to 50, both knees already weak & cracking liao. Need to find less physical stress job, intend go drive taxi soon

But 93yrs old still work, i dont think i can even last that long

Men at 45 years old, nobody want to hire liao.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Charles Toh did concede that if he was a surgeon, he wouldn't be able to carry on till 93 years of age.
Surgeon normally reach end of useful life around 50-60 as eyesight and other motor skill degrade...this can easily resolve with AI Robot