• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Members Keep Falling Sick

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel very sad. They can spend so much to build a rubbish collection house, they cannot spend more to give them medical checks?

I feel very sad too Workers Party gave contract $7200.00 Papaya
KBCB non stop in ParLeement for months...every single Jia Lioa Bee
joined in the foray!!

When Papaya tender out Rubbish centre for $470K and spend $410K on design
DisGraceful says oh it's very complex!! than sweep under the carpet case closed!!

Every Jia Liao Bee MP and Ministers didn't even utter a word!!

Why??

Suomi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be the result of importing Fukushima seafood?

[video=youtube;5oQbCOz9nlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oQbCOz9nlU[/video]
[video=youtube;PBjqiOFWpR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBjqiOFWpR0[/video]

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Old Man never looked like an old man at his NDRs, even to his last one, he was full of life. That guy last night was old.

I don't support or even worship the "old fart"...but certain things, you cannot help worth admiring....through the decades, even up to the time, he is already washed out...remember the National Day appearance?...he portrayed to the people, a person of great strength even though his body is failing...you just can't help admiring that DETERMINATION.

What have we?, a man with a title of Brigadier General.....fainting at a National Rally....that had the look of "just seen a ghost"....doesn't really invoke confidence , even to the world at large, who is watching the rally.

To be able to appear in public....even though, the mind & the body is fading slowly into the sunset, is a mark of a leader, the strength of a man & the confidence of nation.

Not some fainting sissy....:mad:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the angel of deceit & evil has spoken............

Sinkies are very kind to foreigners. Malaysians did evil to me but I am the one kena called angel of deceit and evil. I don't know what I deceive others here. List down with proof the deceit and evil I did.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have we?, a man with a title of Brigadier General.....fainting at a National Rally....that had the look of "just seen a ghost"....doesn't really invoke confidence , even to the world at large, who is watching the rally.

To be able to appear in public....even though, the mind & the body is fading slowly into the sunset, is a mark of a leader, the strength of a man & the confidence of nation.

Not some fainting sissy....:mad:

The signs show that Rony Tan is waiting for him. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the angel of deceit & evil has spoken............

Sinkies are very kind to foreigners. Malaysians did evil to me but I am the one kena called angel of deceit and evil. I don't know what I deceive others here. List down with proof the deceit and evil I did.

Wtf leck shit suka suka open CCB mouth to slander me and run off. Mudlanders are the angels with deceit and evil until i become painted as whore. KNNBCCB COWARD LIAR mudlander dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from Leck shit. OK confirmed Leck shit is tow pow sian MALAYSIAN who run
off after slandering me with lies. Probably a tow pow sian bersih conman too who don't pay up study loan but demand govt to bersih! COWARD LIAR!