• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP lost the CECA debate

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Lost The Debate:
September 17, 2021 at 2:27 pm (Quote)
After watching the debate, in my opinion, PAP has lost the debate.

Why ?

PAP need 5 top Ministers to take on Leong Mun Wai ie Shanmugam, Lawrence Wong, Tan See Leng, Sim An and the speaker Tan Chuan Jin. Why can’t it be one on one unless there is no one from the PAP whho can speak well and convince the people.

Shanmugan is not a good speaker as he only concentrates on making the people believe that Leong is Racist. He did not argue on facts. Lawrence Wong talked a lot but not able to convince with facts again and use National Security as cover to reveal the facts. Tan See Leng again cannot answer the points brought by Hazel especially the increase in PMET job for the local. Is the reclassification of CECA Indian from FT to PR to Citizen counted as local. Therefore it is not an actual increase in Local.

The main point is that none of the PAP Ministers can convince the listeners 100 per cent that CECA is good for us.

I worked in IT for 30 years and was replaced by an Indian. I want to know whether it is because of my lack of skills or too high salary or not enough energy or whatever reasons so that I can improve myself.

I need Facts like how many Indians from India are now working in Singapore, how many Singaporeans are now working in Indias, How much profit did DBS and other local companies made from their Indian branches etc These facts can convince me whether CECA is really good or bad for Singaporeans and Singapore.

The best Speaker is Hazel. She came out with many facts which the PAP had no answers. Based on this debate, I will not vote for PAP in the coming GE. Sorry PAP, you did not do a good job, More like being very desperate and behaving like a Big Bully.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r replaced by ceca is not because u are incapable or salary too high, it is because the garment ask the company to hired ceca ,foreigners, PRs,etc,I hv seen with my own eyes the document where I work accidentally the percentage to hire, but sadly locals are not included in the percentage ,down to single digit percentage numbers very very small.We fence for ourselves,let the 61% idiot go n suffer.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Lost The Debate:
September 17, 2021 at 2:27 pm (Quote)
After watching the debate, in my opinion, PAP has lost the debate.

Why ?

PAP need 5 top Ministers to take on Leong Mun Wai ie Shanmugam, Lawrence Wong, Tan See Leng, Sim An and the speaker Tan Chuan Jin. Why can’t it be one on one unless there is no one from the PAP whho can speak well and convince the people.

Shanmugan is not a good speaker as he only concentrates on making the people believe that Leong is Racist. He did not argue on facts. Lawrence Wong talked a lot but not able to convince with facts again and use National Security as cover to reveal the facts. Tan See Leng again cannot answer the points brought by Hazel especially the increase in PMET job for the local. Is the reclassification of CECA Indian from FT to PR to Citizen counted as local. Therefore it is not an actual increase in Local.

The main point is that none of the PAP Ministers can convince the listeners 100 per cent that CECA is good for us.

I worked in IT for 30 years and was replaced by an Indian. I want to know whether it is because of my lack of skills or too high salary or not enough energy or whatever reasons so that I can improve myself.

I need Facts like how many Indians from India are now working in Singapore, how many Singaporeans are now working in Indias, How much profit did DBS and other local companies made from their Indian branches etc These facts can convince me whether CECA is really good or bad for Singaporeans and Singapore.

The best Speaker is Hazel. She came out with many facts which the PAP had no answers. Based on this debate, I will not vote for PAP in the coming GE. Sorry PAP, you did not do a good job, More like being very desperate and behaving like a Big Bully.
"I worked in IT for 30 years and was replaced by an Indian. I want to know whether it is because of my lack of skills or too high salary or not enough energy or whatever reasons so that I can improve myself"

Foreign Tenants needed.... next time we shall put" renting " on the application form...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leong asked a pertinent question that is not fully answered. What the fuck is wrong with our education system that does not produce the talents? We saying that Indian system is so good in churning out IT talents ? If so y are still using the British system ? Why don’t we use the Indian system ?

If India is providing the finance talent why the fuck Mumbai is not a key stock market ? How would singaporean develop the talent if we are not given the opportunity to learn in the companies when all the position in developing is occupied by foreigners ?

The crux is not throwing out numbers of vacancies. What is the value of telling me one Indian PMET create 100 local jobs if these are jobs w glass ceiling ? I open a restaurant I can create 10 waiter and cleaner jobs but are these value adding to overall Singapore talent development ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U r replaced by ceca is not because u are incapable or salary too high, it is because the garment ask the company to hired ceca ,foreigners, PRs,etc,I hv seen with my own eyes the document where I work accidentally the percentage to hire, but sadly locals are not included in the percentage ,down to single digit percentage numbers very very small.We fence for ourselves,let the 61% idiot go n suffer.

I think you are correct

Bro @tanwahtiu has said many times they purposely getting more CECA is really bringing in tenants to prop up SG property market.

Need more foreign tenants.

Thats why the SG property still chiong!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
"I worked in IT for 30 years and was replaced by an Indian. I want to know whether it is because of my lack of skills or too high salary or not enough energy or whatever reasons so that I can improve myself"

Foreign Tenants needed.... next time we shall put" renting " on the application form...
I agree with you @tanwahtiu

Looking more and more evidence for what you said about tenants.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Leong asked a pertinent question that is not fully answered. What the fuck is wrong with our education system that does not produce the talents? We saying that Indian system is so good in churning out IT talents ? If so y are still using the British system ? Why don’t we use the Indian system ?

If India is providing the finance talent why the fuck Mumbai is not a key stock market ? How would singaporean develop the talent if we are not given the opportunity to learn in the companies when all the position in developing is occupied by foreigners ?

The crux is not throwing out numbers of vacancies. What is the value of telling me one Indian PMET create 100 local jobs if these are jobs w glass ceiling ? I open a restaurant I can create 10 waiter and cleaner jobs but are these value adding to overall Singapore talent development ?
Maybe nothing to do with all this.

It is just excuses to bring in more foreigners more tenants! Prop up property market.

I agree with bro @tanwahtiu

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
More CECA Ah Nehs will create more jobs at the massage centres...hand jobs, blow jobs and fuck jobs.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA is a No Brainer. The brain dead minister thought they can outsmart India and Indian. How could you allow CECA Indian to come into our shore?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no doubt the usual PAP heavyweights steamrolled Mr Leong and the opposition into submission or so they thought. But in the court of public opinion, they still lost the CECA debate because PAP arguments for it still sound like a broken record. Broke no new ground and still refuse to provide full and raw data for Mr Leong to provide a clearer pinpoint analysis. Instead it tried to pivot the CECA debate into one of racism and xenophobia. Snakes to the core!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the 61% wakeup, without those clowns we will prosper better, for the locals but 61% are idiot classified by CCSI,that's why those clowns enrich themselves but 61% are slogging to pay instalments but eventually they will be cast aside n that's it

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wot about Malays being replaced by tiongs decades ago? Who spoke on behalf of Malays? Nobody. And. Malays never cry babies complain and complain.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wot about Malays being replaced by tiongs decades ago? Who spoke on behalf of Malays? Nobody. And. Malays never cry babies complain and complain.
KNN why you ownself asked and ownself answered KNN Malays never kpkb hence no need anyone to speak on their behalf KNN they are happy doing the leeleeverlee and welcum more fts for them to huat KNN

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% will never wake up, because they still got a job, can still work & earn a living salary.
Play Tikkok, take selfie, eat restaurant, update Instagram ... they perceive those Vocal as anti-Govt
They do not want to rock the boat, they will fight anyone who disrupt current situation.

Morpheus.FightThe System.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
61% will never wake up, because they still got a job, can still work & earn a living salary.
Play Tikkok, take selfie, eat restaurant, update Instagram ... they perceive those Vocal as anti-Govt
They do not want to rock the boat, they will fight anyone who disrupt current situation.

View attachment 123114
This matrix quotes and analogies.....

Everyone seems to think that if they took the red pill they will become NEO or Morpheus.

Uhmmm.....reality is you take red pill you probably end up one of those foot soldier cannon fodder killed by machines.

Continue sleeping and dreaming better lah.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They didn't cry but they whine and so Malays are till today the privileged race and I Chinese ah pek don't begrudge them. This is Malay land Singapura called Singapore that's all. Blame the Colonial Brits. No use blaming the Chinese. We generally are hardworking, proud to be self-supporting and fun-loving as in gambling and fornicating.:wink: