• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Leaders Lead Cheated Aljunied Residents In Demanding Answers From WP Overlords!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Leaders Lead Cheated Aljunied Residents In Demanding Answers From WP Overlord

My grassroots buddies in Aljunied told me that many residents agree with PAP. They are already starting to feel disappointed with WP's mismanagement and dodgy answers. Only the diehard anti-PAP people will stand by WP no matter what. But come GE2015 or GE2016, PAP should get back Aljunied GRC. The grassroots people there already starting to look for vendor to throw victory bash for PAP candidates.

Your buddies are PAPpies lah ...what do you expect PAPpies to tell you? Everyone of you are fighting to get the love of the Pinky ...if anyone of you even show a misstep, your career with the PAP ends.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: PAP Leaders Lead Cheated Aljunied Residents In Demanding Answers From WP Overlord

Many disappointed Aljunied residents will now flock to the safety of the competent PAP in the coming elections.

Teehee... Field LHL in AJGRC lah, mai tu liao leh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's before they see more dirt on the PAP. There are so many dirts on the PAP ...just wait for the WP to piece them together for sinkees to see.

I see. So the only difference between PAP and WP is the latter do mudslinging during election time. No difference from PAP then. Patrick Tan's special treatment as an NSF did not stop Tony from being elected because the electorate is convinced he is a better candidate. Similarly all the mudslinging by the WP is futile because it has been proven that the WP is not as capable as the PAP. Let other people vote the WP if they want, my GRC residents better stick to the trusted brand!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teehee... Field LHL in AJGRC lah, mai tu liao leh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Field LTK and Sylvia Lim in AMK lah! My grassroot buddies here waiting to give them a bloody nose. :rolleyes:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Field LTK and Sylvia Lim in AMK lah! My grassroot buddies here waiting to give them a bloody nose. :rolleyes:

Bwahahahahahahaa... Don't sia suay leh, a team of noobs can score a 40%, you sure you want LTK and gang to visit AMK? Bwahahahahahahaa...