• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP jiak lark liao, down, down & down!!!!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almost every Singaporeans and bloggers (including the long passive ones) in every corner of Singapore is criticising MDA's licensing. PAP never expected such backslash could be so massive and serious than the population white paper. Will MDA revise its rules like what PAP did to the white paper? This time sound really serious in blogsphere and I won't be surprised to see Obama frowning over the life of Singaporeans. Msm seems very quiet leh, no eyes to see or gagged by PAP's cock not to say anything?

This time PAP damned jiak lak liao, no medicines can cure it broken image. Someone in PAP camp may be asked to jump reservoir to atone for all the sudden sin came out from MDA. Which is the lucky one? Will Lee Hsien Loong call for another "internal review" to look into the matter :eek:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My advice to the authorities is to remain firm in the face of adversity.

The volume of lies that are spread on the internet about the Singapore govt is shocking and cannot be allowed to continue forever.

I fully support the MDA move. Sites that concentrate on reporting the truth and explaining the policies of the PAP have nothing to fear. Those that are used to promote hatred and rebellion now have to face the music and it serves them jolly well right.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr 'Setiap lima puluh tahun' is an idiot.

Should have 'cold storaged' him in PMO instead of letting him take charge of another ministry.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost every Singaporeans and bloggers (including the long passive ones) in every corner of Singapore is criticising MDA's licensing. PAP never expected such backslash could be so massive and serious than the population white paper. Will MDA revise its rules like what PAP did to the white paper? This time sound really serious in blogsphere and I won't be surprised to see Obama frowning over the life of Singaporeans. Msm seems very quiet leh, no eyes to see or gagged by PAP's cock not to say anything?

This time PAP damned jiak lak liao, no medicines can cure it broken image. Someone in PAP camp may be asked to jump reservoir to atone for all the sudden sin came out from MDA. Which is the lucky one? Will Lee Hsien Loong call for another "internal review" to look into the matter :eek:

MDA is thinking, " come 1st June 2013, things will quiet down because Singaporeans won't dare to go against the authority."

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can change it if you want me to but how would that help matters? :confused:

All talks no action from you. How come you didn't volunteer to have your forum gazetted by PAP and pay $100,000 (extras as tips) to get this forum licensed by MDA. Than all your wishes of making this forum "sensible" may just come true.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All talks no action from you. How come you didn't volunteer to have your forum gazetted by PAP and pay $100,000 (extras as tips) to get this forum licensed by MDA. Than all your wishes of making this forum "sensible" may just come true.

This forum is sensible because I launch solid and irrefutable rebuttals against the nonsense spewed forth by the Oppo IB.

No lie goes unchallenged and illogical arguments are exposed for what they are.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum is sensible because I launch solid and irrefutable rebuttals against the nonsense spewed forth by the Oppo IB.

That is insufficient for the PAPpies. They want "GOOD" news.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your comment itself is a lie and unfounded.Otherwise it will just be as dead as any other pro-PAP forum. This forum is still what it should be - attacking & exposing PAP's lies - which give this forum its much needed traffic.