• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is using scary tactics again, Dr Tan and all Pls read!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Dr Tan Cheng Bock and all other alternate parties,
We piece together coffee shop talks for reading and action.

This is their stories...

GE is nearing, the dogs are barking loud again right.
These dogs keep telling voters that without strong mandate to PAP, sinkapore cannot function well for long term. This mantra always put fear in voters thinking only PAP can run sinkapore right?

Next GE, you people cannot let this scary mantra to fool the third world citizens no more, because once they do , Sinkapore is no more, race riots will be in the making, regrets of next next generations will come with big price. This is a very serious matter.
Look at PMD ban, who is to blame? The rider? Or PAP? The pedestrians? OF COURSE, the PAP in many level wrong right?
In the beginning, they allow the moving machines on the footpaths or sidewalks and only when humans get hurt badly by these machines, PAP then on their toes started regulating too late. You can truly see this abject failure of PAP policy from the top dogs. This was a very easy thing to do at the start but the PAP fcuk up the whole thing right? This kind of machines are dangerous, study on human race using it must be the first thing in mind. Right?

Out of this blue, the ban tells us another thing, many uneducated locals cannot find better jobs relying the PMD to make ends meet. Our education policy has also failed big time right !

Another big issue ....CECA.
Look at the Condo incident, the Indian national arrogantly using vulgarity at the local security uncle and talked about race........anything happens to him, he walks away scot free? If this resident is Dr Chee, or MP low on the security personnel . What on the universe will bloodily happen ?

Dr Tan and all other parties.....CECA issue must bring up in the next General Elections to inform the voters and their next generations, the real ground dangers of this CECA have to make known to the voters in unison. People must see the ripple benefits and the evidence.

You people must name locations like Changi Business Park and other finance centers and banks to back up your facts , tell the voters to see for themselves !!! Tell them to see further than the GST $300 because it is just chicken wings, they have to pay back when GST hikes right ?

We are not taking about race ! We are talking about upsetting the working environment for our very own. Sinkapore is taught to have first class education, why go to the extreme to punish the local people so hard, right ? Where are the local educated people going to be right ?
Dr Tan and all other parties, the truth is out there, you people need to daringly tell the voters what is happening .
May God bless you all.

May divine punish the PAP dogs and their immediate family members.
Hope you people like the coffeeshop talks.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need to have fresh blood, those old thinking as only the highly educated and able to manage a profitable company is than capable of representing us are no longer valid. Singapore even if not holding a degree should be able to think what is best for our daily needs and also how to interact with foreign country when times come. You think the one-million dollar salary guy will know why we struggle with 50-cent increases per meal at the hawker centre ? no they don't because 50-cent to them is no big deal. and I don't agree why public transport to be privatise why government has no knowledgable personal to check on tress around our island and leaves so call expert job to a sub-contractor whom only interest is to maximised profit and not the safety of the public. When a tree fell and kill a singaporean we claim this is act of gods. If you have the heart and soul to seek benefits to me a lowly educated human on this island I welcome you and will vote for you if you are in my ward. no matter what education level you are and no matter you can handle issue out side of singapore. only when I am safe and sound than together we will fight foreign relationship issue, therefore do not think you much include your GE speech taking up how much you know about foreign relationship, I need you to understand my hardship. (PS - Singapore invested in Suzhou Industrial Park and was being treated un-fairly by the China-partner, did PAP fight for what is our right ?) So don't tell me scholar or one-million salary talent can understand and up-hold Singapore. We are no longer a Finishing Village.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need to have fresh blood, those old thinking as only the highly educated and able to manage a profitable company is than capable of representing us are no longer valid. Singapore even if not holding a degree should be able to think what is best for our daily needs and also how to interact with foreign country when times come. You think the one-million dollar salary guy will know why we struggle with 50-cent increases per meal at the hawker centre ? no they don't because 50-cent to them is no big deal. and I don't agree why public transport to be privatise why government has no knowledgable personal to check on tress around our island and leaves so call expert job to a sub-contractor whom only interest is to maximised profit and not the safety of the public. When a tree fell and kill a singaporean we claim this is act of gods. If you have the heart and soul to seek benefits to me a lowly educated human on this island I welcome you and will vote for you if you are in my ward. no matter what education level you are and no matter you can handle issue out side of singapore. only when I am safe and sound than together we will fight foreign relationship issue, therefore do not think you much include your GE speech taking up how much you know about foreign relationship, I need you to understand my hardship. (PS - Singapore invested in Suzhou Industrial Park and was being treated un-fairly by the China-partner, did PAP fight for what is our right ?) So don't tell me scholar or one-million salary talent can understand and up-hold Singapore. We are no longer a Finishing Village.

Our country need more people like you :smile:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was this letter or your comments send to him or handover to him personally.
If not writing here don't see the point.