• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP is totally clueless on where to lead the country

Carissa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who start their own companies are far more deserving of the title of "CEO" you twit.

Ones that are hired often know nuts about the job they're supposed to do. Singapore is full of such examples.
yeah, i believe that applies to the 2 SMRT CEOs :mad:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you guys realized that, apart from the policy of paying obscene multi-million $ salaries to President, PM and ministars which is original, all the other policies are copycats of other countries' policies?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP doesn't care to lead the ppl, they only care to suck and milk peasants
dry before they are KO in 2016, they know their D-day is coming soon,
they took this opportunity suck u Peasant dry.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ST has just been chosen as the BEST newspaper in town. If it was full of lies, it would have been awarded under the fiction category not the news category.

You're the one who needs your head examined along with your ass.

You believe this as well? You really a much bigger ass head than I thought.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you guys realized that, apart from the policy of paying obscene multi-million $ salaries to President, PM and ministars which is original, all the other policies are copycats of other countries' policies?

They will tell you there is no need to re-invent the wheel.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who start their own companies are far more deserving of the title of "CEO" you twit.

Ones that are hired often know nuts about the job they're supposed to do. Singapore is full of such examples.

I don't disagree that those who start own companies deserve more than a CEO. The issue here is not about their capabilities but rather that in today context where u find people with primary education being appointed as a CEO unless it's their own business.

Again I don't disagree that Spore full of examples where those hired know nuts about the job, but these are all the GLCs and are appointed by the PAP. Ho Ching is a prime example. Saw Phaik Hwa another. Alan Chan (ST) also and while we are at, what about Lim Boon Heng? You not get such situation elsewhere or even here, not with non GLCs.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't disagree that those who start own companies deserve more than a CEO. The issue here is not about their capabilities but rather that in today context where u find people with primary education being appointed as a CEO unless it's their own business.

Again I don't disagree that Spore full of examples where those hired know nuts about the job, but these are all the GLCs and are appointed by the PAP. Ho Ching is a prime example. Saw Phaik Hwa another. Alan Chan (ST) also and while we are at, what about Lim Boon Heng? You not get such situation elsewhere or even here, not with non GLCs.

pls dont insult Alan Chan