• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Is Destroying Singapore

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to keep voicing out the evils of the pap
But actions speak louder than both words and votes, right? :wink:

By the way, just in case you did not see this post of mine from nearly two weeks ago, I'm still waiting for your reply:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235838-This-Is-Terrible-and-Horrible&p=2516301#post2516301
i disagree...food and shelter are the most basic needs
Being jailed for a righteous act like protesting against tyranny is worth much. To top it off, it comes with free food and lodging
May I ask, have you ever lived in any prison before? :wink:
If you have, may I ask again, for how many days/weeks/months were you locked up in that prison?

As I've said before, actions speak louder than words and votes.
And "protesting" against tyranny is only words, right? :wink:

Furthermore, if the ulterior motive of protesting against a bad incumbent government is to overthrow it and replace it with a different group of tyrants with military support (even if they are "better" or "nicer" tyrants), who are also cronies of the protesters, then that is not a "righteous act" at all, but another form of delusion or even hypocrisy, in my humble opinion. :wink:

By the way, seven years ago (in September 2009), you said you have a son who was "going ORD soon":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?38051-Cock-Up-SAF
so I'm guessing he was born in the late 1980s and you were born in the 1960s, so there's a good chance that you are at least 50 years old now, right? :wink:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
duh. who doesn't know that? it's like saying every animal needs to eat and shit.

Be careful of this anti Singapore person. His agenda is to do everything possible to discredit the Government in every way possible so as to get as many people as possible to hate the country. Very likely this person has a personal grudge or is paid by some other entity to disrupt.
Some nicks here have particular grouses but that is understandable as no Government anywhere is 100% perfect and could always be better run in certain areas.
This anti Singapore person however looks to find fault in every single thing the Government has ever done and everything it is doing. I am certain he or she is trying to bring down the country.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful of this anti Singapore person. His agenda is to do everything possible to discredit the Government in every way possible so as to get as many people as possible to hate the country. Very likely this person has a personal grudge or is paid by some other entity to disrupt.
Some nicks here have particular grouses but that is understandable as no Government anywhere is 100% perfect and could always be better run in certain areas.
This anti Singapore person however looks to find fault in every single thing the Government has ever done and everything it is doing. I am certain he or she is trying to bring down the country.

Please do not sway the direction of this thread.

This person is pointing out that the POLICIES by The PAP is the one that caused all the problems and disgrace in the country.

taking money from your PAP master is making you a brainwashed slave dog which your actions, words and thoughts are being controlled by your master.

There are many ways to earn money, why choose this way??

pointing out the fault of PAP and eventually overthrow them is NOT EQUAL to being against the country.. PAP is not a country.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are wrong. I am all pro Singapore. Dont mistake speaking up against pap wrong policies as anti Singapore.

Can you name which thread i posted is wrong? If you cant, that shows i am right for speaking up against the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

This person is pointing out that the POLICIES by The PAP is the one that caused all the problems and disgrace in the country.

taking money from your PAP master is making you a brainwashed slave dog which your actions, words and thoughts are being controlled by your master.

pointing out the fault of PAP and eventually overthrow them is NOT EQUAL to being against the country.. PAP is not a country.

Yes...he mistakes speaking up against the pap as anti Singapore. That shows his understanding power.

He is not able to speak up on the issue i posted but rather choose to attack me personally

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...he mistakes speaking up against the pap as anti Singapore. That shows his understanding power.

He is not able to speak up on the issue i posted but rather choose to attack me personally

He is a PAPib..simple as that. He is the one who is the traitor of Singapore. Taking money to support a party who will be screwing up the whole country and the population. Why are these PAPib so dumb. Is that the type of sinkie fucktards they get to post here?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you disagree that this BP LRT issue shows the incompetency of the pap?

Do you see the incompetency of the pap in the National Stadium issue?

Has the pap learnt from all these mistakes wasting billions of tax payers' money?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a PAPib..simple as that. He is the one who is the traitor of Singapore. Taking money to support a party who will be screwing up the whole country and the population. Why are these PAPib so dumb. Is that the type of sinkie fucktards they get to post here?

it is people like him who happily serve pap at the expense of singaporeans

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong. I am all pro Singapore. Dont mistake speaking up against pap wrong policies as anti Singapore.

Can you name which thread i posted is wrong? If you cant, that shows i am right for speaking up against the pap

You have the same tired supporters here. The very fact that you have to go to bed with someone like bodycells speaks volumes. Most of the people who post here can see through your sinister agenda to bring down our country.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you disagree that this BP LRT issue shows the incompetency of the pap?

Do you see the incompetency of the pap in the National Stadium issue?

Has the pap learnt from all these mistakes wasting billions of tax payers' money?

When sinkies stupidity give the PAP the blank cheque, PAP can do anything they want practically.

i am different from you. I put the blame on the stupid sinkies.

When someone wanna bully you and you let them bully you, then it is your fault.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the same tired supporters here. The very fact that you have to go to bed with someone like bodycells speaks volumes. Most of the people who post here can see through your sinister agenda to bring down our country.

i am not tired, i have full of energy. But you do sounded tired.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's where you lack discerning power. The reason I am speaking up against bad policies is because I want to save SG.

By supporting bad policies, you are abetting the demise of SG

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
he sounds like an old recorder playing old tunes. He has not refuted any of my posts

The amount of bad policies that have been posted by you, it is surprising the country still runs. The Government must be pretty capable then.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
he sounds like an old recorder playing same old tunes repeatedly. He has not refuted any of my posts

Neither has the Government. Your posts carry little weight , they are mostly repetitive and irritating but sinister and anti Singapore.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither has the Government. Your posts carry little weight , they are mostly repetitive and irritating but sinister and anti Singapore.

The post carry how much weight is not for you to judge or gauge, it is for the rest of the readers here. The info ckmpd put out is of great truth and importance.

I guess PAP cannot swallow the truth and need you to come in to bullshit about it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The amount of bad policies that have been posted by you, it is surprising the country still runs. The Government must be pretty capable then.

which bad policies I mentioned that are not true?

SG runs well because of hard working Singaporeans not due to the present pap. If LHL's pap is not the govt, SG wld have soared much higher