• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB Super-Activated

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In light of the total incompetence of Leegime due to the haze when compared to other developing countries, PAP IBs have been activated, like sgthinker who is a non-thinker from the Chua sister line of writing. They should be ashamed of themselves of being dumber than then the world and Singaporeans think. Worldclass countries are working on realtime measurements with automatic stay in orders for the young and old and all equipment for those in essential sectors issued and enforced for gearing up. Here, it is pussyfooting. Talk so much about the fear of economic deadstop affected Leegime salaries and bonuses but no calculation of economic cost to comprised health and shortened lifespan of Singaporeans. We and the world are ashamed to be associated with the scum of Leegime and their lousy one liner IB cronies. BTW, people in Fukushima are dying faster with high incidences of cancer. The radiation situation is getting worse. The show is unfolding nicely.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ongoing haze situation has revealed our "talented elites" to be nothing more than grossly over-paid fumbling buffoons.

their "superior intellect" and powers of planning and deduction are but a fallacy.

their respected stature in the international arena is a myth.

the PAP can super activate their IB, or even god and the supernatural. it will not do any good. Singaporeans have seen and now know. And 2016 is not far away.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans have seen and now know. And 2016 is not far away.

I beg to defer.

Sinkies are SM crazy fucktards. They love being abused and anal fucked by the 超级白 on a daily basis.

Nothing will change in 2016.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporeans have seen and now know. And 2016 is not far away.

I'm part of the 60.1% and I think they have handled the haze issue very well. They have remained level headed, objective and focused. No grandstanding, no motherhood statements, no sabre rattling.... just clear and concise leadership.

They'll definitely get my vote again in 2016 and I'm pretty sure the rest of the 60.1% feel the same.

Those who aren't happy with the PAP are welcome to leave the country and not come back. We don't want unappreciative and ungrateful scum sinkies in our midst. All you'll do is drag the country down.

Singapore needs positive and upbeat citizens not bitter and pathetic armchair critics.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who aren't happy with the PAP are welcome to leave the country and not come back. We don't want unappreciative and ungrateful scum sinkies in our midst. All you'll do is drag the country down.

we'll do something better - we'll stay and vote the PAP out and unleash the witchhunt that will follow once they are out of power. so many heads will be rolling.

don't you just love democracy?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this ongoing haze situation has revealed our "talented elites" to be nothing more than grossly over-paid fumbling buffoons.

their "superior intellect" and powers of planning and deduction are but a fallacy.

their respected stature in the international arena is a myth.

the PAP can super activate their IB, or even god and the supernatural. it will not do any good. Singaporeans have seen and now know. And 2016 is not far away.

"talented elites" is a lie repeated many times but no matter how many times repeated, a lie is still a fucking lie.
Those who say otherwise like the idiot Leongsam is either paid to do so or just nothing but a fucking idiot

VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN 2016

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Response by OC Yeo on the same article:

OC Yeo says:
June 24, 2013 at 10:16 am
I cannot disagree with many of the things written here, esp the “stop work” calls, which I don’t think people really understand the full implications of such a super serious action. BUT I think what has not been well written up is the MANAGEMENT of public EMOTIONS when crisis hits. Hopefully some experts will chip in soon.

If you know people are calling for “stop work”, how should you engage the public? Just say “Cannot lah.”? How do you think people will react further?

If people blame the PAP for all kinds of bad things, just say “Dumb people.” and ignore what are the underlying factors behind their behaviour? Should you not try to address as best you can, and then you yourself BEHAVE by not ranting about their “dumb” behaviour (re Shanmugam) on your FB wall? And certainly not to “ex-communicate” anyone who writes non-supportive but fairly neutral comments to that rant (like I was).

If people want real-time readings of PSI and you don’t have them because technology is not able to, do you tell them the complete opposite, i.e. to discard the 3hr readings and look at the 24hr ones? Do you understand what goes on in people’s minds at all?? I mean, let me put it in the DUMBEST way. Say I have a chamber of concentrated SO2 or NO2 or PM2.5 stuff. Then I take Vivian and throw him inside for just 0.1 sec, and I assure him that his 24hr exposure to these poison will still be WELL within the international limits. Do you think he will agree? If not, why not? And if you can answer that, you know why people are not comfortable with the 24hr reading when you actually have the 3hr ones.

[BTW, do people not have the right to question Govt claims, which are initially not backed up with verifiable evidence? Is this "dumb" behaviour ... or the product of our "dumb" education system where you are whacked for questioning your teachers?]

And oh, when a fire is burning in your neighbour’s flat and you are right next door getting much of the black smoke, what do you do? Scold your neighbour for not respecting your right to fresh air, and get into a shouting match? Or plunge in to help get the fire out before your own flat burns? So what is the difference when you start making belligerent statements (re Vivina) to our abang neighbour about our inalienable rights to fresh air and well-being?? Is that not a statement of emotion and not rationality, expressed at the highest level?

SO, tell me, WHO is the DUMBEST of the dumbs? Don’t forget one other consideration when you answer this question … WHO supposedly has the higher IQ’s? Who definitely draws the much much higher salaries than the ordinary dumb people?

Sure we ALL have a LOT to learn about emotions in crisis management and crisis behaviour. And unless we sit down to collectively reflect on this aspect, we won’t do better when the PSI crosses 300 next. And tell me, WHO should lead this effort? [Not that we need to depend on the Govt for everything but that is what leadership is all about.]

I don’t think it takes a genius to figure out what is the best way to allay public fears and emotions in the examples above.

No wonder there is little trust between people and Govt in this crisis. And that is bad.