• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP government is playing with fire

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual what do u expect the MIW to do ?
Everyday eat full collect million dollar salary doing nothing so boring
And idle so nothing to do go n stir some shit .hope they got smashed
With shit on their faces.pui!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indonesia has been hazing Singapore on a regular basis and many Singaporeans have demanded action including military intervention if necessary.

With this latest diplomatic spat, I think it the time is appropriate for Singapore to teach Indonesia a lesson it won't forget in a hurry.

Sinking one of their ships with our state of the art Submarines would be a good start. The most appropriate target would be the one named after a couple of terrorists.

Well Said!!! Bestestest reply ever!!! Simply AWESOME!!!!

We'll probably see Ms Vivian B send another strongly worded letter to the Indonesians.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Side track abit, I do have stock for 3ply surgical mask and 3M respirator mask.

Following 超级白's way of raising GST to help the poor, i'll be selling the masks at the following prices:

3Ply - $8 for 3pieces.
3M - $8 per piece.

PM me if you want to order.:biggrin:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bunch of goodus is stirring the wrong shit. In the past, they only stir shit with Mudland because they know that Mudland won't launch an attack as there is a mutual understanding that sinkapore can make mudland a bogeyman for domestic consumption and vice versa.
With Indons, it is a different matter. The Indons don't take kindly to a tiny dot painting them as the villain. I wish I knew where the line is before Indons will humtum is. No one knows. Old Fart was smart enough to never tangle with the Indons publicly.
If sinkapore doesn't tone down quickly, there will be an escalation. Maybe a sinkapore ship gets arrested by the Indons will be the first warning. If RSAF jets stray into Indons airspace, the Indons will shoot them down.

Kee Chiu, being a military man, should know better than to play with fire. Simply an idiot. I hope that the Indons will capture him and let him rot in the jungles of Kalimantan.

No need, just put him on a boat, wearing the Philippines rebel uniform, with a rifle with rounds...cut him loose & drift into Lahad Datu....ha ha ha ha the Malaysian will shoot him to smithereens...or he peed in his pants & die of shock..before they even fire a bullet.... ha ha ha ha

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct...indonesia is not some country you want to fool around with....they can do bad damage to us ....and easily.

Seriously, I hope something like really that happens. That will give our military boys in top posts an opportunity to prove they are not "paper generals" and our "softie generation" an experience in overcoming hardships like the pioneers of yesteryear. Besides, it will send new "loyal citizens" fleeing back to the native shit-lands. That will also help Singapore to identify who its genuine friends are. Only in trying times wheat can be separated from chaff. But we can emerge stronger than before.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
each indon maid poison one sinkie family and we will have very few true blue sinkies left in sinkieland.

Seriously, I hope something like really that happens. That will give our military boys in top posts an opportunity to prove they are not "paper generals" and our "softie generation" an experience in overcoming hardships like the pioneers of yesteryear. Besides, it will send new "loyal citizens" fleeing back to the native shit-lands. That will also help Singapore to identify who its genuine friends are. Only in trying times wheat can be separated from chaff. But we can emerge stronger than before.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I say just nuke the whole sinkieland and exterminate the whole ball-less sinkie population.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dumb back door Minister try to be funny with the Big boys!!

After got bitten than he knows who's the Boss around this region!!

Stirring up the shit he should go and clean up himself don't pull all of

into the water!!

Too free is it?? Wait until 2016 you 'll be busy clearing all the shit u have left behind!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesia has been hazing Singapore on a regular basis and many Singaporeans have demanded action including military intervention if necessary.

With this latest diplomatic spat, I think it the time is appropriate for Singapore to teach Indonesia a lesson it won't forget in a hurry.

Sinking one of their ships with our state of the art Submarines would be a good start. The most appropriate target would be the one named after a couple of terrorists.

Very good!

I applaud what you say and Singapore should sink not one, but 5 or 6 Indonesian ships.

General mob then take place and Singaporeans will be given arms

Those we do not shoot , we use piano wires on later

AND SINGAPORE WILL BE OURS AGAIN AIDED BY OUR ALLY THE INDONESIAN ARMED FORCES

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore is indefensible in a conventional warfare. The only option is to have nuclear weapons.

I hope all this noise reach the ears of those who pay millions for their pigeon holes here.

When the crunch comes, can they carry along their properties with them and who will they be selling it to?
The " Foreign Talents" will be the first to run road as they have a ready place to go while most (again the magic 60%) will be woefully unprepared-as they are blinded by working their butts out to pay for their overpriced properties here.

This chapter is a reminder that most do not price in the geopolitical risk factor in buying properties here.

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bunch of goodus is stirring the wrong shit. In the past, they only stir shit with Mudland because they know that Mudland won't launch an attack as there is a mutual understanding that sinkapore can make mudland a bogeyman for domestic consumption and vice versa.
With Indons, it is a different matter. The Indons don't take kindly to a tiny dot painting them as the villain. I wish I knew where the line is before Indons will humtum is. No one knows. Old Fart was smart enough to never tangle with the Indons publicly.
If sinkapore doesn't tone down quickly, there will be an escalation. Maybe a sinkapore ship gets arrested by the Indons will be the first warning. If RSAF jets stray into Indons airspace, the Indons will shoot them down.

Kee Chiu, being a military man, should know better than to play with fire. Simply an idiot. I hope that the Indons will capture him and let him rot in the jungles of Kalimantan.

Excerpt from The Straits Times
"On the hanging of the marines, Singapore’s then Foreign Minister S. Rajaratnam said in May 1973: "The law has decided so. We cannot do anything else. If the two marines were then declared heroes by Indonesia, it was not our problem any more." "

In a visit to Jakarta in May 1973, LKY visited Jakarta's Kalibata Heroes Cemetery and laid wreaths and scattered flower petals on the graves of the two marines.

Photo from Singapore Memories

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct...indonesia is not some country you want to fool around with....they can do bad damage to us ....and easily.

indo dont really have to take massive action.
they just need the help of wind direction and setting more forest on fires sure our nsf cannot take it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, sinkapore is upping the ante ...ban that ship from coming to sinkapore ports.

I can't wait to see the Indons respond. The Indons have been acting with great restraints while the PAP goodus are beating their chests.

The Indons should just detain a few sinkapore ships or fishing trawlers to teach the PAP goodus a first lesson. If the goodus still make noise, shoot down a RSAF aircraft. Then the PAP chickens will kowtow ...some will send their families out on 'holidays' quickly.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about time to make our Paper Generals and those top brass in MINDEF worth their salt :rolleyes:
Kee chiu and Tan Chuan Jin were lucky to earn millions and organize packed dinner for elderly "supporters" from RC to rally venues
:oIo:

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
alas! this is not about Indonesia but more about NSF. Many kpkb to abolish NSF and PAP is taking this issue upfront to defend their cheap labour NSF and to screwed male Singaporeans their 2 years prime life doing shit NSF.

i am exactly concern about this. both TKL's petition and the ship naming incident came almost together. This will undermine TKL's petition. Signature have been slowing down due to this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am exactly concern about this. both TKL's petition and the ship naming incident came almost together. This will undermine TKL's petition. Signature have been slowing down due to this.

TKL never had any street cred to begin with. First of all, he is not very handsome, to say the least. He talks like a retard. He also has a tainted reputation when he was with NTUC Income.

He lost his deposit in the Presidential Election. I rest my case.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you mean sinkies are so easily manipulated?? oh man, now my impression of sinkies went down to a new low.