• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Ex-General George Admits That He's Pro-Chink! Lucky Now Not 1960s! Sure Lim Kopi With ISD!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see, not everyone gets to score a primetime interview with CCTV. He was carefully selected for it. :cool:

And of course, Zaobao has been compromised by the Chicoms, if you don't know this already. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, not everyone gets to score a primetime interview with CCTV. He was carefully selected for it. :cool:

And of course, Zaobao has been compromised by the Chicoms, if you don't know this already. :wink:

But some how u have no problems being surrounded by western media like blue bird, jew york times, wash a ton post with western bias. Excuse me while I look in the mirror. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was Georgie a sinophile when he lost his seat to the Singh? So pro China he signed a comprehensive deal with India? U obviously have the timeline mixed up. :cautious:
He spent years in Hong Kong after losing his GRC. That tells you everything.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Singaporeans need to move away from this pro-China vs pro-US mindset, this is a very Toys R' Us mentality and serves as nothing more than an emotional declaration.

The correct way to see the whole G2 rivalry is to see pro-XX as an outcome rather than an emotional belonging. You can be pro-China because you believe China is the future way forward and it is in Singapore's best interest to align with China. Similarly you can also go US if you believe whatever setbacks facing US is temporary and it will soon correct itself. If the answer is I don't know, trying to delay answering the question is also an option.

But the important thing is whatever the pro-XX stance is it should be predicated on the basis of benefiting Singapore first, not because of some faith like insistence like a religion.

I'm pro-PAP and pro-Singapore. Majulah PAP! Majulah Singapura!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooohh....another factor in why he was ousted. He is pro beijing and we know lhl doesn't like that.
He no longer fear LHL and will never answer to him, unlike Cotton Chan, Sotong Heng and Eyeballing Ong. Most people became enlightened and smarter after leaving PAP CAMP.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody can pro China. However it is
Very wrong for somebody to pro China because he has received scum and taken scum from China communist terrorists

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
some morons scoffed at arab dictators from sandy deserts that they thought throwing money at a problem solves it.

we see commie tiongs doing just that.

they throw money all over the place in order to buy media outlets, media personalities, thinkers, self proclaimed intellectuals and westernized or western individuals or institutions.

how are commie tiongs any better?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minnows like George Yeo, even Winnie Xi are not the final boss.

This is the final boss. Wake up. :cool:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minnows like George Yeo, even Winnie Xi are not the final boss.

This is the final boss. Wake up. :cool:

In deed. Looks to me Eleven pulled a fast one on the globalist elites like they did us in the 80s. This is how the west is lost. :unsure:

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these minions don't get the ROYAL SEAL of approval you think they dare to say a single thing:biggrin:

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Absolutely spot on. The moment you see someone were being invited for such key propaganda theme event you know where that person stands in the eyes of the CCP elites.