• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP dog ANDREW LOH HONG PUEY is now PROMOTING TAN CHUAN-JIN

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i told u how many times tat andrew loh is a pap dog? after sucking chan chun sing, lee hsien loong, now suck tan chuan jin??? :rolleyes: just last week he scolded Vincent Wijeysingha stupid. remember tat dog andrew loh said that it was okay to pay PAP dogs millions a year? :rolleyes:
andrew loh was also involved in all sorts organisations? y???? :rolleyes:

u see how andrew loh tried to be "subtle" when sucking tan chuan jin?

FQ20xH8.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i told u how many times tat andrew loh is a pap dog? after sucking chan chun sing, lee hsien loong, now suck tan chuan jin??? :rolleyes: just last week he scolded Vincent Wijeysingha stupid. remember tat dog andrew loh said that it was okay to pay PAP dogs millions a year? :rolleyes:
andrew loh was also involved in all sorts organisations? y???? :rolleyes:

u see how andrew loh tried to be "subtle" when sucking tan chuan jin?

FQ20xH8.jpg

I agree with Andrew. TCJ is the best Minister of Manpower. Let us encourage him for caring for Singaporeans