• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP attacking forumers

no_life_boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Minister of State for Education and Information, Communications and the Arts, Lawrence Wong, has rebutted some online views over the past few weeks on the British royal couple's visit to Queenstown and the MediaCorp TV forum with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, A Conversation with PM Lee.

He further said that while critics online clearly have their own political affiliations, Singapore does not want to end up in a situation where every activity or conversation in the country becomes politicised, and where Singaporeans are set against Singaporeans based on creed or political affiliation.

"More importantly, when decent people step forward to be part of a genuine national effort to welcome our overseas guests, or volunteer their time to be part of a national TV forum with the PM, and yet get vilified by their fellow citizens, then we really should pause and reflect, and ask ourselves whether this is the kind of society we want. Politics can drive a wedge between us and divide our society. Or it can be a force for good, to bring our people together, and to build a stronger and better Singapore," he said in his posting on Facebook.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1227779/1/.html

SINGAPORE: Senior Minister of State for Education and Information, Communications and the Arts, Lawrence Wong, has rebutted some online views over the past few weeks on the British royal couple's visit to Queenstown and the MediaCorp TV forum with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, A Conversation with PM Lee.

In a post on his Facebook page on Monday, Mr Wong said he has been watching the incidents unfold on the internet with "some heaviness" in his heart.

He said politics can either drive a wedge between Singaporeans and divide the society or it can be a force for good to bring the people together and to build a stronger and better Singapore.

He noted that when the British royal couple - Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge - visited Queenstown, Singaporeans young and old volunteered readily to be part of this event.

Yet, they were mocked online for taking part in a "wayang" show.

In the case of the MediaCorp TV forum, Mr Wong said no one was invited because of his or her political affiliation.

Among the group of 50 invited to take part, a few were members of the People's Action Party (PAP).

Mr Wong said on the internet, there was a campaign targeted against these PAP members.

They were singled out and attacked and their phone numbers were publicised online.

Mr Wong pointed out the PAP has done a lot for Singaporeans over the past decades but it is not perfect.

He said there's a need to listen to criticisms and improve as a party, to serve the people even better.

"This is why I and many others joined the PAP because we appreciate what the party has done, we believe in the cause the party stands for, and we want to help the party do more to serve the interests of Singapore and our fellow Singaporeans. I understand that not everyone will feel the same way about the PAP. Each of us is free to support any political party and choose the government we want," he said.

Mr Wong said while critics online clearly have their own political affiliations, Singapore does not want to end up in a situation where every activity or conversation in the country becomes politicised, and where Singaporeans are set against Singaporeans based on creed or political affiliation.

"More importantly, when decent people step forward to be part of a genuine national effort to welcome our overseas guests, or volunteer their time to be part of a national TV forum with the PM, and yet get vilified by their fellow citizens, then we really should pause and reflect, and ask ourselves whether this is the kind of society we want. Politics can drive a wedge between us and divide our society. Or it can be a force for good, to bring our people together, and to build a stronger and better Singapore," he said in his posting on Facebook.

He urged online critics and all Singaporeans to work together and keep Singapore's democracy healthy by maintaining a basic level of civility in public discourse and treating all with dignity and respect, as well as finding ways to bridge differences and forge a common future together.

- CNA/ck

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"This is why I and many others joined the PAP because we appreciate what the party has done, we believe in the cause the party stands for, and we want to help the party do more to serve the interests of Singapore and our fellow Singaporeans. I understand that not everyone will feel the same way about the PAP. Each of us is free to support any political party and choose the government we want," he said.

Mr Wong said while critics online clearly have their own political affiliations, Singapore does not want to end up in a situation where every activity or conversation in the country becomes politicised, and where Singaporeans are set against Singaporeans based on creed or political affiliation.

He urged online critics and all Singaporeans to work together and keep Singapore's democracy healthy by maintaining a basic level of civility in public discourse and treating all with dignity and respect, as well as finding ways to bridge differences and forge a common future together.

Mr Wong is perfectly spot on.
Just look around and see for yourself.
This forum is good example.
Read what the rabid dogs spout.
Read what alien chens and clones splash.
Read what the bullies and clones do here.
Mr Wong is spot on!!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know why there is so much anger and amimosity towards PaP in online forums. Well u guys started it. On top of all the national issues that affects 100% of the population (U know what they are), the 40% are very angry over the unlevel playing field, the discriminations, the denial of HDB upgrading and other amenities. We pay taxes and serve NS and love this country. But we are being made like 2nd class citizens in our own country. On top of that u flood this country with FTs, drive up costs of living and give them same privileges as us. Only when we scream, then you back down and give us a little bit of what we deserve all along.

Now u have the cheek to ask why there is so much anger in the online forum!!!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This idiot is a fucking retard.

Netizens have been fucking 超级白, their policies and their so called effort in communicating with sinkies. It'd didn't just start recently, or did he like join SBF recently?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He just wants to be a full minister instead of just a Minister of State.

Watch out for Tan Chuan Jin, Kee Chiu and Lawrence Wong. All ambitious little fucks they are.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a senior citizen in my seventies. I could trace my ancestry in Singapore back to the eighteen sixties. I was politically aware and active (though not joining any parties) and have done satisfactorily well and served my country. There is nothing I need further for myself or for my family and thank God for my good fortune.
However, I am still not happy about our political situation and the PAP in the past decade or two. I am thinking of the less fortunate citizens and what more could and should be spent on having a more caring and gracious society. We are not spending the “reserves” on our less fortunates. We will eventually spend them on new immigrants and citizens who have not done anything for the reserves or undertook national service.
I visited Penang again recently and could not help but cherish for a wish to retire there. I was thinking of Singapore in the fifties but with modern facilities like communications and health services, It is not true that Singapore in the fifties was a “barren land” according to LKY and the PAP.
The last thing I need now is to be talked down and lectured to by an upstart of a young PAP minister!:mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penang is a nice place. A lot of celebrities from HK, China, actually have properties there. The beach front properties, gurney drive in particular is in the $1mil mark. I don't how the article is basically that voicing political opinions online is driving a wedge between Singaporean. Why can't we have alternative opinions? How would we know who or what opinion is correct? He is espousing that we should not have dissenting views. How can you have a conversation if you do not have dissenting views? How can you improve if you can't convince or at least hear and understand why these people are having these dissenting views? Not all are trolls, as the saying goes, 无风不起浪,the PAP are becoming arrogant in thinking that their only way of "thinking" and views is the "correct" way.

I am a senior citizen in my seventies. I could trace my ancestry in Singapore back to the eighteen sixties. I was politically aware and active (though not joining any parties) and have done satisfactorily well and served my country. There is nothing I need further for myself or for my family and thank God for my good fortune.
However, I am still not happy about our political situation and the PAP in the past decade or two. I am thinking of the less fortunate citizens and what more could and should be spent on having a more caring and gracious society. We are not spending the “reserves” on our less fortunates. We will eventually spend them on new immigrants and citizens who have not done anything for the reserves or undertook national service.
I visited Penang again recently and could not help but cherish for a wish to retire there. I was thinking of Singapore in the fifties but with modern facilities like communications and health services, It is not true that Singapore in the fifties was a “barren land” according to LKY and the PAP.
The last thing I need now is to be talked down and lectured to by an upstart of a young PAP minister!:mad:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is not attacking forumers he is attacking the kind of stupid morons that comes into places like this and get a high from creating their own fantasies about the country

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fork-tongued monster is quite idiotic if you analyse his comments. He claims to understand that not every one is an idiot and feel the same way about the PAP and he joined the party to help Singaporeans. It was the million dollar salary that he eyed, not helping Singaporeans.

And what is he bitching about if he claims that we are free to support any political party and yet bitches when we criticise gahmen policies.

Anyway we should not be surprised - his National Day speech would have shown us that he not a man of substance in the first place.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP is not attacking forumers he is attacking the kind of stupid morons that comes into places like this and get a high from creating their own fantasies about the country

namely forummers like yourself Dr Ong?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
namely forummers like yourself Dr Ong?

relak lah. They send clowns in like Kopishit and cpy in here. They cannot survive outside SGP. Their same tactics overseas always will end up meeting with deadly force. I know many inside the PAP want to roll tanks and use deadly force. Problem is the opportunistic governments overseas are dying for that day to roll in their tanks and weapons as Singapore without PAP and even to the extent of without Singaporeans is a very attractive strategic position. Strategic positions are good, regardless of nationality. Best of course is yours and you defend it. These were shared to me by EU people. They nod head now with middle finger behind. Once tanks and violence happens the EU opera starts singing as well all other opera blocs. Want to test the theory be my guest.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i agreed with you absolutely
you get big time fucking bullies here
i hate pappies is a big time mother fucking bully here
that wicked boy wikiphile is another big time cock sucking mother fucking wimp
and that gangster and thug narong is another mother fucking vulval mouth
all these three should be interned for life
damned big foul mouths and biggest bullies in this forum...

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agreed with you absolutely
you get big time fucking bullies here
i hate pappies is a big time mother fucking bully here
that wicked boy wikiphile is another big time cock sucking mother fucking wimp
and that gangster and thug narong is another mother fucking vulval mouth
all these three should be interned for life
damned big foul mouths and biggest bullies in this forum...

Hey kopi why are you so vulgar?

Did kopiauntie scold you or what?

You started a thread called Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ndard-of-the-rabid-dogs&p=1222381#post1222381

Your post confirms that you are a rabid dog. :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...Your post confirms that you are a rabid dog. :rolleyes:

[I HATE PAPPIES is number one gangster thug with the biggest vulval mouth
Wikiphile is a mother fucking self induging wimp who follows blindly into the dark alley
Narong is another filthy anal mouth that has no respect even for his own mother
These three should be interned for life ...mother fuckers all....and of course you have
all the clones from the HALL OF SHAME LIST..... FUCKING SHIT HEADS!
Blur Sotong is another fucking rabid dog - lapping the master of all clones here.

You post confirms you not only blind but utterly retarded..fuck you!!!

Last edited:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[I HATE PAPPIES is number one gangster thug with the biggest vulval mouth
Wikiphile is a mother fucking self induging wimp who follows blindly into the dark alley
Narong is another filthy anal mouth that has no respect even for his own mother
These three should be interned for life ...mother fuckers all....and of course you have
all the clones from the HALL OF SHAME LIST..... FUCKING SHIT HEADS!
Blur Sotong is another fucking rabid dog - lapping the master of all clones here.

You post confirms you not only blind but utterly retarded..fuck you!!!

whao ...
new kopi recipe???
kopi favoured with borneo pepper???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey kopi why are you so vulgar?
fucking hypocrite! you should go and ask the master of vulgarity and profanity here...I HATE PAPPIES!!!!...go and tell him off..you fucking cyber borlampar!!!...why pick on an elderly uncle..

you must be blind, retarded and handicapped!!!...go and fuck I HATE PAPPIES, WIKIPHILE, NARONG,LAKSABOY,KOPIAUNYTIE...and the most dangerous of all, that KAMIKAZIE CHEEBY KIA ALIEN CHEN - a bastard product of the MAFIA GANG here....

go and ask them.....WHY ARE YOU SO VULGAR???....cheeby you!!!!