• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP A-Team For Aljunied GRC! WP Pritam Lame Duck MP!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have a strong distrust of anybody whose name is Lie.

How to believe him and vote for him?

You have to blame the nurse who recorded his birth name. His surname should be Lee, but the nurse wrote it in horrible cursive handwriting and had it recorded as Lie.

So it is .. Victor Lie for the rest of his life :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We Aljunied people are gentlemen, at most don't shake their hands and don't vote for them. Giving them the cold shoulder is the biggest "fuck off" we can say to them, in the least vulgar way :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Burp, fart in their presence, dig nose and flick what's on your finger at them. :biggrin:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
11731936_2100393053434746_8294259600462444257_o.png

Say hello to the PAP's suicide squad for Aljunied GRC. :biggrin:

P.S: Victor Lye is a scumbag. That should be enough reason to not vote for the PAP if you are an Aljunied GRC resident.

the guy on the extreme right lookl like one of my colleadgue:a lazy sleepy fellow

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to blame the nurse who recorded his birth name. His surname should be Lee, but the nurse wrote it in horrible cursive handwriting and had it recorded as Lie.

So it is .. Victor Lie for the rest of his life :smile:

The nurse had foresight - and knew what he was going to be like, growing up.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's 'A' suicide team? How politics have evolved in 5 years. Where the ruling party by far is unable or refuses to field a team helmed by a minister, to contest a recent opposition ward.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We Aljunied people are gentlemen, at most don't shake their hands and don't vote for them. Giving them the cold shoulder is the biggest "fuck off" we can say to them, in the least vulgar way :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I wont. I will warmly welcome them. Praise them. Tell them 101% voting for them. Then vote WP.