• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP eyes Tampines GRC - high profile outreach feat Pritam Singh & Low Thia Khiang

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be cause of the quotas the PAP tighten? :cautious:

Not actually but we have to ensure that the middle-aged groups of 45 to 59 have to be employable and that the MNC here do not discriminate us by only hiring and offering permanent jobs to the younger ones.

To me, every vote count :smile:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is no longer a hammer in the good old days when it was chaired JBJ

I think WP is doing well now as the main opposition bloc in the House and better than 1 Anson seat in the good old days.

Another opposition party like the SDP will be useful to the common people here if they can win seats :smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not actually but we have to ensure that the middle-aged groups of 45 to 59 have to be employable and that the MNC here do not discriminate us by only hiring and offering permanent jobs to the younger ones.

To me, every vote count :smile:
Ensure mature workers stay on ok ok. But how did the WP help with that? Cause and effect. Can't see the link. It OK if u can not answer. R u avoiding my question on purpose? Respond and answer different bro. :o-o:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ensure mature workers stay on ok ok. But how did the WP help with that? Cause and effect. Can't see the link. It OK if u can not answer. R u avoiding my question on purpose? Respond and answer different bro. :o-o:

Bro I will be more direct, WP cannot help much because they are in the oppositions but to me every vote that go to the WP will make the PAP lose seats (cause and effect) and that will make the ruling party more attentive and responsive to the need of the common people.

Yes, I think I am better represented than 5 years ago! From 6 oppie seats to 10 oppie seats, greater voice in the Parliament :thumbsup:

You mentioned about the quotas that I am not sure about that because I belonged to the PMET groups.

I hope that I have answered to your questions sincerely :smile:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 165506
The Workers' Party (WP) paid a visit to Tampines on Sunday (Oct. 16) morning as part of its outreach efforts.

In a Facebook post on the same day, WP said that its team went down to the round market and food centre at Block 137 Tampines Street 11, as well as the shopping street at Block 201 Tampines Street 21.

Both locations are part of Tampines group representation constituency (GRC).

Leader of the Opposition Pritam Singh, WP chairman Sylvia Lim and former WP chief Low Thia Khiang were part of the team that visited Tampines on Oct. 16.

More at GO FIND IT YOURSELF.

hopefully they can take down East Coast and Tampines GRCs......................then PSP take down West Coast GRC...................hope lah.............

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro I will be more direct, WP cannot help much because they are in the oppositions but to me every vote that go to the WP will make the PAP lose seats (cause and effect) and that will make the ruling party more attentive and responsive to the need of the common people.

Yes, I think I am better represented than 5 years ago! From 6 oppie seats to 10 oppie seats, greater voice in the Parliament :thumbsup:

You mentioned about the quotas that I am not sure about that because I belonged to the PMET groups.

I hope that I have answered to your questions sincerely :smile:
Aiya.. People all ready say wayang party wayang party got reason one u know? About PMET problem what they bring up in parly? Nothing! Only that Bock party guy interrogating PAP. His one phantom seat vs wayang party 10 real seats, where got the same u tell me? No need more lah, so greedy for what do nothing only still thick skin want more? Correct anot??

Say they benefit PMET make PAP respond to your needs can not be proven. That is fake news! :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hopefully they can take down East Coast and Tampines GRCs......................then PSP take down West Coast GRC...................hope lah.............

The west is a PAP stronghold. The best WP can hope for is to carve out territory from the east.