• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 members zero viewers. Carry on floor scum........LOL.......LOL
hahaha.....bumpzzz the thread..
one of the basic traits of lackeys is to initially boast about views count....
however after slapping oneself.....other lackeys will come in and try to do damage control.....
send in the clowns......shiok sendiri..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Needs to write tpx stories, next needs to use clones like golden drag queen to chase after individual forum members to troll them then later bring in more clones to spam more crap. Tough job tpx. I suggest you spend more time writing about your tpx stories that way you have a better chance of covering your ass and they will be harder to debunk also pls don't go into a bitch fit when your stories are debunked. It's your fault that they are so easily discovered.

terrific post, chigger!

jw5

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....bumpzzz the thread..
one of the basic traits of lackeys is to initially boast about views count....
however after slapping oneself.....other lackeys will come in and try to do damage control.....
send in the clowns......shiok sendiri..

great post, kuku!

chigger

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...scroobal shitted here and quietly walked away hoping it will be not be noticed....
meanwhile he simply went on to leave shit everywhere over the forum....
it takes unique talent to be able to do that without feeling embarrassed....

bumpzzzz the thread....
DO's resignation was not due to EMA as EMA is allowed in all Company and Organisation in the world........but dont know what is the real reason.
DO resigned as a papee member which is a big deal......but dont know why.
truly a unique talent....lol.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hahaha...scroobal shitted here and quietly walked away hoping it will be not be noticed....

Scroobal is one of the best contributors here. Even if he has "shitted" in the forum the shit is valuable.

On the other hand there are many members here with excellent hygiene and manners but they bring nothing to the table.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is one of the best contributors here. Even if he has "shitted" in the forum the shit is valuable.

On the other hand there are many members here with excellent hygiene and manners but they bring nothing to the table.
hahaha....yes some shits smelled better than others.....
but not sure about the brand name already......
this thread had been bumpzzz regularly but have yet to hit 20,000views.......even though it was started by u with scroobal nick in the title.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bumpzzzz the thread....
DO's resignation was not due to EMA as EMA is allowed in all Company and Organisation in the world........but dont know what is the real reason.
DO resigned as a papee member which is a big deal......but dont know why.
truly a unique talent....lol.

what have you been contributing for the past 24 months, using this moniker? go find yourself a constant companion.

holmesjr

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....yes some shits smelled better than others.....
but not sure about the brand name already......
this thread had been bumpzzz regularly but have yet to hit 20,000views.......even though it was started by u with scroobal nick in the title.

and your point is? take it easy, kuku. this is only an online forum, not life and death, moron.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
what have you been contributing for the past 24 months, using this moniker? go find yourself a constant companion.

holmesjr
hahaha...everyone has a role....
some contributed shits that were valuable to those who thrived on shits....
my contribution is to expose TPX and PLPs and empty vessels like u.....
of course u are genuinely dumb to know this....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...everyone has a role....
some contributed shits that were valuable to those who thrived on shits....
my contribution is to expose TPX and PLPs and empty vessels like u.....
of course u are genuinely dumb to know this....

great! please continue to entertain us.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't think Scroobal needs an endorsement from anyone. That being said, what he has contributed is of good value. What Scroobal has done is to give you enough nuggets to force you to think and reflect on the issues. He's not going to spoonfeed you and mollycoddle the clueless in the forum.

Scroobal, GoldenDragon, blueRad, Yellowarse, PTADER, 3_M, Aurvandil, etc, are all great contributors. Note that some of them are at extreme loggerheads with each other, but that doesn't mean each one can't play his (or her) unique role.

Then we have entities like Claire, Krafty, God Meng Seng, tonychat, jw5, jah rastafar, and other assorted oddities. Some of them are scumbags and some are just plain slapstick. I say we need them all. The good must come with the bad and the ugly. That's how the internet is supposed to work.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Scroobal needs an endorsement from anyone. That being said, what he has contributed is of good value. What Scroobal has done is to give you enough nuggets to force you to think and reflect on the issues. He's not going to spoonfeed you and mollycoddle the clueless in the forum.

Scroobal, GoldenDragon, blueRad, Yellowarse, PTADER, 3_M, Aurvandil, etc, are all great contributors. Note that some of them are at extreme loggerheads with each other, but that doesn't mean each one can't play his (or her) unique role.

Then we have entities like Claire, Krafty, God Meng Seng, tonychat, jw5, jah rastafar, and other assorted oddities. Some of them are scumbags and some are just plain slapstick. I say we need them all. The good must come with the bad and the ugly. That's how the internet is supposed to work.
hahaha....so far i have never accused anyone to be a clone....
u are the exception.....
your shitty stench can be smelled miles away......
scroobal could not have put it any better....LOL.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am humbled.

marky

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are the exception.....

take it easy, jw5. you are the best forummer, the sharpest tool in the shed.

scroomarky

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoever spent time and effort to contribute in this forum is a valued asset,
even if it is just a simple one liner or even better a full paragraph.
Even busy forumer like me contribute some shit to add on to leongsam's table.

It doesn't matter whether you are scroobal or some newbies or a some misfits, just participate and post your thoughts, views and opinions.
It doesn't have to be in good english and grammar, or highly intellectual or witty just write, your own style, own diction, and own words.

leongsam really need you to put some shit on his table so please sammyboys let's not disappoint the BOSS.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever spent time and effort to contribute in this forum is a valued asset,
even if it is just a simple one liner or even better a full paragraph.
Even busy forumer like me contribute some shit to add on to leongsam's table.

It doesn't matter whether you are scroobal or some newbies or a some misfits, just participate and post your thoughts, views and opinions.
It doesn't have to be in good english and grammar, or highly intellectual or witty just write, your own style, own diction, and own words.

leongsam really need you to put some shit on his table so please sammyboys let's not disappoint the BOSS.

great post, pinky.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u are the exception.....

448 posts and not a single one that is even remotely intelligent or heck, even remotely heterosexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.