• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>
hahaha....20 days and counting.......
still waiting for Scroobal to tell us the real reasons for David Ong's resignation...this is the real scoop...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....20 days and counting.......
still waiting for Scroobal to tell us the real reasons for David Ong's resignation...this is the real scoop...

you better pray hard that the real reasons for David Ong's resignation will not be revealed to the public or else your Xi Kong will start new threads to brag on how he knew it all along before everybody else. he is certainly thick-skinned enough to brag about it even though he can't tell us the real reasons beforehand. drinking my bottle of vinegar now. I have extra large bottle for you. tomorrow, I recommend my Sai Kong to you..... hahaha.....

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
you better pray hard that the real reasons for David Ong's resignation will not be revealed to the public or else your Xi Kong will start new threads to brag on how he knew it all along before everybody else. he is certainly thick-skinned enough to brag about it even though he can't tell us the real reasons beforehand. drinking my bottle of vinegar now. I have extra large bottle for you. tomorrow, I recommend my Sai Kong to you..... hahaha.....
hahaha....frankly, i would be surprised if there were other reasons....
anyway we know Scroobal, the thick skinned TPX has 101 patterns...details in the attached link http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....nd-a-short-lesson-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian
he is also capable of lying through his teeth without blinking his eyes as shown below....
i have to beg him to embarrass me...yet he failed to do so....
conclusion...if Scroobal's words can be trusted....shits also can be eaten...

Originally Posted by scroobal
Kingrant and I spent sometime with him on Singapore history and that too he failed.
originally posted by kukubird59
hahaha...as usual Scroobal after shitting, act dumb and blind......
I increase the font size so that it is loud and clear....

Scroobal...pse enlighten readers on Singapore history that kukubird failed...
show the world what an idiot kukubird is...pse.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
Barker retired from cabinet and politics in 1988 and wanted to join Singapore Turf Club. They turned him down. It was their biggest mistake and they never recovered. Barker told Old Man that he was not good enough to join the Singapore Turf Club whose ruling class included the Shaws and the high end of town. Old Man lost it. He immediately ( and I mean immediately) setup Singapore Totalisator Board, a stat board thru parliament and licences to wage, conduct horse race betting, lottery under this board as sole authority. The rest such as Toto etc all became its agents. Bukit Turf Club was born and was he sole licensee to operate horse racing and Barker became its first Chairman. In 1994, Singapore Turf Club was deregistered and Bukit Turf Club took it name and is now Singapore Turf Club.
hahaha....if u want to be a TPX, never post things that can be easily verified.....
this is where Scrobal sometimes tried to be too clever by half and ended up with eggs in his face many times....
Singapore Tote Board was established on 1 Jan 1988......
hence all the events mentioned must have happened in 1 day......
this is the type of post that the fab duo with nothing between the ears would considered as insightful contribution...because they are too dumb to know a bullshit....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....if u want to be a TPX, never post things that can be easily verified.....
this is where Scrobal sometimes tried to be too clever by half and ended up with eggs in his face many times....
Singapore Tote Board was established on 1 Jan 1988......
hence all the events mentioned must have happened in 1 day......
this is the type of post that the fab duo with nothing between the ears would considered as insightful contribution...because they are too dumb to know a bullshit....

terrific post!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....frankly, i would be surprised if there were other reasons....
anyway we know Scroobal, the thick skinned TPX has 101 patterns...details in the attached link http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....nd-a-short-lesson-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian
he is also capable of lying through his teeth without blinking his eyes as shown below....
i have to beg him to embarrass me...yet he failed to do so....
conclusion...if Scroobal's words can be trusted....shits also can be eaten...

yet another terrific post! don't take things so seriously. nobody forced you to trust scroobal.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two viewers!....LOL......Oh my, the damage you are doing to scroobal's reputation in this forum, you vindictive gay anal receptacle..........LOL.......LOL

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....what logic is this???
if someone like to bullshits and were caught regularly with pants down.....the person is a victim???
and the one who caught him is considered vindictive for exposing him as a TPX....
many cases highlighted in this thread were straight forward cases.....
not photoshopping or twisting/putting words in mouth cases....
also uniquely here we had lackeys openly supporting the bullshitter and indiscriminately harassing the whistle blower all over the forum...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....what logic is this???
if someone like to bullshits and were caught regularly with pants down.....the person is a victim???
and the one who caught him is considered vindictive for exposing him as a TPX....
many cases highlighted in this thread were straight forward cases.....
not photoshopping or twisting/putting words in mouth cases....
also uniquely here we had lackeys openly supporting the bullshitter and indiscriminately harassing the whistle blower all over the forum...

Post of the month!

Kukubirdie

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...there is no medicine for stupidity....
for one who was praised to be the sharpest tool in the shed, he cannot see the folly of his actions....
thanks to his active participation in this thread, the damage to Scroobal's reputation is for all to see.....

increase in viewership is slow, so need to jiayou...
bumpzzz the thread towards 20,000 views...

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....slowly but surely...we will....
1. reach 20,000 views...
2. reach a consensus.....Scroobal is a TPX...
3. reach a consensus...Golden Dragon is behaving like a spoiled child shitting all over the forum.....

but after 25 days......we still waiting for Scroobal to tell us the real reasons for DO's resignation......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....slowly but surely...we will....
1. reach 20,000 views...
2. reach a consensus.....Scroobal is a TPX...
3. reach a consensus...Golden Dragon is behaving like a spoiled child shitting all over the forum.....

but after 25 days......we still waiting for Scroobal to tell us the real reasons for DO's resignation......

hi jamban warrior! bye.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit, no shits, can be eaten as it provides both harmful and helpful bacteria for animals and humans who are devoid of gut-digestive bacteria in their intestines.
hahaha...me bad...
I forgotten there are many readers here who thrived on the shits dished out regularly by the TPX and his lackeys.....the shittier the better ...

Status
Not open for further replies.