• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
scoobal - thk u.

jw5, kuku & jahjah - please combine and try to come up with 3% of scroobal's contributions now you 3 know why leongsam had to page scroo and no one else. wahahahaha ....
hahaha......any mathematician here???
so far Scroobal contribution to this scandal is 0!!!!
so is a big fat 0 better or 3% of 0 better????
wahahahaha...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha......any mathematician here???
so far Scroobal contribution to this scandal is 0!!!!
so is a big fat 0 better or 3% of 0 better????
wahahahaha...

hi ku ku ku ku ............. hahahaha ............ moron, you are the only one serious about this thread when all others meant it as a joke!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi ku ku ku ku ............. hahahaha ............ moron, you are the only one serious about this thread when all others meant it as a joke!

Kukubird's reading comprehension has always been his weak point. He has never been able to follow what other people say without misinterpreting it completely

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kukubird's reading comprehension has always been his weak point. He has never been able to follow what other people say without misinterpreting it completely

can you help me explain something? from my observation, not many forumers respond to him. is it because he is ku ku? i better siam too. tiring to engage a kuku.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....u are the master of liu lian pao chiak
of course u are the clown and joker in this forum....
I have seen my fair share of cb kia like u in real life.....
wahahahaha....

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....this thread served as classic case study for those naives and impressionables to learn about the typical behaviour (arrogant, boastful, bullshitting, ganging up to bully, deceitful and fake, flip flop and back stabbing) of cb kias in real life...
of course i am not referring to Golden Dragon.....
he is just a clown who loves to joke and post drivel....
wahahaha...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....this thread served as classic case study for those naives and impressionables to learn about the typical behaviour (arrogant, boastful, bullshitting, ganging up to bully, deceitful and fake, flip flop and back stabbing) of cb kias in real life...
of course i am not referring to Golden Dragon.....
he is just a clown who loves to joke and post drivel....
wahahaha...

hi kuku, bye kuku!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.......since our resident #1 PLP is so proud that Scroobye is a DUD....it is my pleasure to help him bumpzzz the thread towards 20,000 views........
after 9 days, our resident empty vessel is still in his hole trying to find a way out of it....
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.......since our resident #1 PLP is so proud that Scroobye is a DUD....it is my pleasure to help him bumpzzz the thread towards 20,000 views........
after 9 days, our resident empty vessel is still in his hole trying to find a way out of it....
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>

your Si Kong just wanted to be special and different from others, to prove that he knows a lot and has many insider sources unlike most of us here. could you please dig out the post which he said that the SDP chairman, not CSJ is very likely to contest the BB election. :wink:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
your Si Kong just wanted to be special and different from others, to prove that he knows a lot and has many insider sources unlike most of us here. could you please dig out the post which he said that the SDP chairman, not CSJ is very likely to contest the BB election. :wink:
hahaha....that scroobal is wrong is business as usual....
his dismal record is all for to see except for 2 blind mice...TFBH and GD......two idiots with big heads but nothing between the ears...

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....truly a DUD....
anyway if the empty vessel keeps making prediction.....he will get it right someday......LOL

scroobal said:
The SMC is too strong a PAP stronghold for any form of success or even to get a decent % of votes. David Ong was also noted for his hands on approach to handling residents and grassroots matters. There is also little or no ground work done by the Opposition including the SDP which contested it in the last elections. I am sure Chee is not going to contest it himself but will likely use it as platform. Probably their new Chairman Wong Souk Yee who was detained as part of the Marxist Conspiracy will contest it as it likely get international attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.