• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

P Lee Bee Wah "“No point talking to S'porean"

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tokyo and Bangkok are overcrowded with their own people , that is the different .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's obvious they're doing an absolutely fantastic job. The problem with sinkies is that they take their talented government for granted.

Tell this to the voters in Punggol East and see if they agree with you. If those 54.5% agrees, I salute to you.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has surpassed the Swiss standard of living. It ranked number 3 last year behind Qatar and Luxembourg.

Switzerland is way behind Singapore at number 9.

If the WP was running the country, Singapore would be nowhere near the top 10.

Everyone loves to knock the PAP but if you look at all the stats, it's obvious they're doing an absolutely fantastic job. The problem with sinkies is that they take their talented government for granted.

in term of cost of living , yes.
in term of living standard ,it applied only to those middle and upper class of the wage earners.
in switzerland , it applied to all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tell this to the voters in Punggol East and see if they agree with you. If those 54.5% agrees, I salute to you.

Just because 54.4% of the the residents of Punggol East are morons does not mean that everyone else has to become an idiot too.

Voting for the WP is like cutting off your nose to spite your own face.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have worked in Orchard Road, Raffles Place, Jurong, Tampines, Shenton Way, Ang Mo Kio ....... and I can attest to the fact that Singapore is very crowded.
Good one bro, this kinana boasting: i have worked in hk, tokyo, china blah blah... Who's asking, who's interested, who is supposed to be impressed?

in the first place, kinana juz dun cut it ... What he meant is as PAP IB, he surfed in the course of his work to these places and more, so in his mind, he has worked there .....

:oIo:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
66434_252062858258986_1167336819_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good one bro, this kinana boasting: i have worked in hk, tokyo, china blah blah... Who's asking, who's interested, who is supposed to be impressed?

I for one am impressed. Kinana displays a worldly vision of situations and a broad understanding of what makes a country tick.

The rest of you could learn a thing or two from this talented member of the sammyboy community.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I for one am impressed. Kinana displays a worldly vision of situations and a broad understanding of what makes a country tick.

The rest of you could learn a thing or two from this talented member of the sammyboy community.

hi there

1. will that include sucking up too!
2. cim or what.
3. some cheap shot leh:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap has run out of idea after so many years leeching on us. land sales, real estate and rentals is like pain killer to all their worries for money.

all the past ideas on the growth already out dated and pap is out of touch.

in the past, Singaporeans were obedient and trust the leadership of pap. this made a lot of things a lot easier when the mass were willing to sacrifice in the name of the country. of cos, we were taken for a ride and a lot of bad decision made too by the pap.

anyway all the past ideas were copy from other countries and not by our own leaders, its the obedient mass that were willing to sacrifice and made it work.

now people are well exposed and know how a gov work and gov responsibilities. not that we are not willing to sacrifice, but we want accountability and fairness.

in my point of view, all these increase of populations is an attempt to salvage all other failed attempts from them to reposition Singapore and maintain growth. but with all the LEEch clan sitting on top i doubt they can come out with good ideas. the key word in this bull shit about boosting populations to 6.9mil is to boost local demand. KNNBCCB!!! what u all waiting? vote them out!!!

pap purposely release this white paper now because still got 3 yrs to GE 2016, daft Singaporean will forget and forgive by then and still vote for them.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. sammy, if your beloved new zealand is equally flooded with worthless fts.
2. till some choking point.
3. i can bet on it.
4. you shall sing a different tune:biggrin:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Ample" not "Amber". I know the two words are pronounced the same way when speaking Singlish but you need to make a distinction in the written word.

Please add diseased/deceased to your list as well. This pair is particularly grating on my eyes as one indicates something is still alive while the other means dead.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamban woman from Malaysia must be given a Nee Soon Kick, all the way back to, where she belong... ha ha ha ha

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
losers always can't keep up with the winners and losers always outnumber the winners. the losers whine and complain all the time, asking for more entitlements and handouts and concessions. Time to change the electoral system from one man one vote to a system where you get less votes if you pay less taxes.