• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

P Lee Bee Wah "“No point talking to S'porean"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One has to be worried about Spore's future if it is going to be lead by the PAP
Just take look at the PAP's new team of leaders. Most of them are nameless & haven't even proven they are worth the $$$$ that they are getting from taxpayers.

The only thing the speaker is famous for is her statement that "lesser mortals" should eat at food courts. As for this Auntie Bee Wah, all I know is she has something to do with table tennis. Then we have Palmergate, MASgate, HoGate, ....

LKY must really be proud of the legacy he is leaving behind:rolleyes:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point keeping LBW. She can leave Singapore and become Malaysian again. She was never Singaporean.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry guys, i did not bother to read from the previous pages, but judging from this pic; This Hae Bee seemed a LittLe
Bo-ho-seh aLready:

beewah.jpg

:eek:

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to ask those who vote for that jamban wowan. Now kana told "No point talking to S'poreans" by that jamban bitch, song boh.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers will complain about crowdedness on their way to work.
I have worked in Japan, Hong Kong, China etc before. Don't tell me Singapore is crowded.

Assholes like you will always want to be ornery!
I have also worked in those places before and I will tell you Singapore is not only crowded, it is FUCKING CROWDED!

HardwareZone

People adapt when they have to. Given a choice to choose, more space if preferred. I only enjoy crowds when attending festivals, concerts, sports events, most other times, vast openness, forests, and natural surrounding are much more relaxing and soothing.

We love the old Sinkiesland but not the Hong Kong type of Sinkiesland. Fuck LHL !

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers will complain about crowdedness on their way to work.
I have worked in Japan, Hong Kong, China etc before. Don't tell me Singapore is crowded.

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually prostituted yourself in the crowded streets in Japan, Hong Kong and China and even etc? How much lower can you go? Your cheebye must be big enough for a cement truck to do U turns! What the fuck!!!!!

The sinkansen can do an about turn!

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I for one am impressed. Kinana displays a worldly vision of situations and a broad understanding of what makes a country tick.

The rest of you could learn a thing or two from this talented member of the sammyboy community.

are you both married to each other?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This jamban mouthnpwabye PLP LBW will get to use my toilet brush used for washing the toilets on all 18th floors for her mouth.....