• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

oz strongman contest in brisbane!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries, mate. i do admit that there are alot of rag-to-riches stories that folks had achieved much in america and being a technie, i love what they had done for the IT field. Frankly speaking, i would love the opportunity to rub shoulders with the high IT brains of google, MIT, not to mention Ronnie Coleman!

but pencil neck like redbull are not worthy to mention Arnold's name.

I also have admiration for Bill Gates, IT nerd, who pay taxes and donate most of his money to help others.

But pencil neck support illegal Mexicans crossing borders and support tax evaders.
Bill Gates employs overseas IT people on proper visas.

I wonder what Americans thought of pencil neck? Ooops, how did he get in?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries, mate. i do admit that there are alot of rag-to-riches stories that folks had achieved much in america and being a technie, i love what they had done for the IT field. Frankly speaking, i would love the opportunity to rub shoulders with the high IT brains of google, MIT, not to mention Ronnie Coleman!

but pencil neck like redbull are not worthy to mention Arnold's name.

coleman.jpg

Poor Fishbuff I seem to have upset him. I did see Hulk Hogan near my Florida Condo a few months ago as he lives there but I wont upset him any more

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have admiration for Bill Gates, IT nerd, who pay taxes and donate most of his money to help others.

But pencil neck support illegal Mexicans crossing borders and support tax evaders.
Bill Gates employs overseas IT people on proper visas.

I wonder what Americans thought of pencil neck? Ooops, how did he get in?

i cant understand how a slacked jaw faggot like him can get into US. i knew he mentioned he went into US because his father wed an american.. dunno male or female. i know he went to sydney on his brother's merit. he is dependent on other people and claim his merit.

so i have no idea who father his children.

here's the rock for your entertainment, man, he must feel disgusted to have a pencil neck like redbull. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8RKcLqyFFs&feature=related

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh.... I thought the theory its all one and the same person? Maybe the dad some Pappy ministar mah, can travel here and there loh using Termasick $$.

i cant understand how a slacked jaw faggot like him can get into US. i knew he mentioned he went into US because his father wed an american.. dunno male or female. i know he went to sydney on his brother's merit. he is dependent on other people and claim his merit.

here's the rock for your entertainment, man, he must feel disgusted to have a pencil neck like redbull. lol.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think I can confirm I have upset fishbuff/neddy. But he cant remember my story or how I came to be here.

My what a temper.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I can confirm I have upset fishbuff/neddy. But he cant remember my story or how I came to be here.

My what a temper.

upset? surely u can do better than that.
i cant stand girl boy lamenting about $9 sandwiches day in and day out. u mean SAF train u to be such a guniang?

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
upset? surely u can do better than that.
i cant stand girl boy lamenting about $9 sandwiches day in and day out. u mean SAF train u to be such a guniang?

You seem obsessed with ah quahs you meathead. I sense serious mommy and daddy issues with you. Oh and with current inflation is that sandwich now 15 bucks?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh.... I thought the theory its all one and the same person? Maybe the dad some Pappy ministar mah, can travel here and there loh using Termasick $$.

Do I care how he got into the USA?
Perhaps some illegal mexicans helped him.

I am just happy that he is not living near me :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo ani gui lah, jit peng Sandwich pii pii lah, Gor ko gau liao. Har mi su li kong yi eh pa yi eh ma ah? mai suka suka kaopeh kaobu lah. jit peng bo tai ji eh jin hoseh eh.

You seem obsessed with ah quahs you meathead. I sense serious mommy and daddy issues with you. Oh and with current inflation is that sandwich now 15 bucks?