• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

oz strongman contest in brisbane!

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
world class strongmen are coming to brisbane for competition! anyone keen on this??

Ultimate Strongman Championships
www.usc-strongman.com

Date - 5 & 6 December
Venue - Sleeman Sports Complex Brisbane
Tickets - Adults $50 Kids $20 per day

Tickets available at Nutrition warehouse
530 Logan Rd, Greenslopes - Ph 3394 1945

Show format
-------------------------------------------------
Saturday 5th December

OZ Strongman Nationals 10.00am - 2.00pm
CAPO Dead Lift Comp - 2.00pm - 4.00pm
USC - 5.30pm - 9.00pm

Sunday 6th December

Ultimate Body Building Comp - 12 - 4.00pm
USC - 5.30pm - 9.00pm

Zydrunas Savikas "Big Z" - Lithuania - "2009 Worlds Strongest Man"

Benedikt Magnusson - Iceland - "World Power Lifting Champion"

Derek Poundstone "The Viper" - USA - "2009 Arnold Classic Strongman Champion"

Andy Vincent - USA - "2009 Olympia Strongest Man Champion"

Van Hatfield - USA - 2nd - "2009 Olympia Strongest Man"

Rauno Heinla - Estonia - Estonias Strongest Man

Terry Hollands - UK - Worlds Strongest man Finalist

Travis Ortmayer - USA - Worlds Strongest man Finalist

Ettiene Smit - South Africa - Africas Strongest man

ALEXANDER KLYUSHEV - Russia

Nick Hansen - New Zealand - New Zealands Strongest man 2008

Alan "The Monster" Kliese - Australia - OZ Strongman Pro Champ

Eben LeRoux - Australia - Runner up Australias Strongest Man

Jono MacFarlane - New Zealands Strongest Man 2007

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah which folder you post for Oz related news ah ? Emigration is the obvious choice loh. Maybe someone should tell Sam to create an OZ/NZ folder.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah which folder you post for Oz related news ah ? Emigration is the obvious choice loh. Maybe someone should tell Sam to create an OZ/NZ folder.

there is no rule that i cant post oz news here.. just look at those dumbass ozprick and redbull, their contribution to this folder so far has been less than helpful, and extremely counter productive.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Always good to know what (ex) Singaporeans are up to in their adopted country. The "living in" aspects of migration.

For non-related news, I will put in "International" folder.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah, i can see just how manically depressed you are. good to see u in this state. excellent!

I have said nothing. Just because Australia stinks to high heaven and you happen to live there does not mean I have to come into every folder and poke fun at you poor dweebs.

I actually dont know much about body building but in true anti-Australia tradition, all I can say is that only over here can a non-english speaking native of Austria who won some body building awards land at the airport, learn English, get some role in a movie, become the terminator and marry a member of the kennedy family, and become governor. Go Arnie go. He's Hans with a friend named Franz and they are here to pump you up.

That is America. Try that in Australia (hint: it wont happen!)

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually dont know much about body building but in true anti-Australia tradition, all I can say is that only over here can a non-english speaking native of Austria who won some body building awards land at the airport, learn English, get some role in a movie, become the terminator and marry a member of the kennedy family, and become governor. Go Arnie go. He's Hans with a friend named Franz and they are here to pump you up.

And he managed to bankrupt California!!!!!!

Phew! It will not happen here.
:biggrin:

Jobs terminated as California goes bankrupt
Political stalemate on $12bn deficit forces Schwarzenegger to sack thousands of workers

By Guy Adams in Los Angeles
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ated-as-california-goes-bankrupt-1624892.html

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he managed to bankrupt California!!!!!!

Phew! It will not happen here.
:biggrin:

Jobs terminated as California goes bankrupt
Political stalemate on $12bn deficit forces Schwarzenegger to sack thousands of workers

By Guy Adams in Los Angeles
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ated-as-california-goes-bankrupt-1624892.html

Arnie did that?

I thought California's fiscal woes began with Davis which is how Arnie got elected! You mean all the news is incorrect?

Nice try Joshie Boy but only in one country in the world can arnie be arnie and croc dundee sit around his barbie glad they never went to Australia

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arnie did that?
Nice try Joshie Boy but only in one country in the world can arnie be arnie and croc dundee sit around his barbie glad they never went to Australia

You do not need to defend yourself over a few bad CA governors. Croc Dundee just sat around watching CA go bankrupt too.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not need to defend yourself over a few bad CA governors. Croc Dundee just sat around watching CA go bankrupt too.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

But Arnie is still so cool and cali was never his fault it was Davis.

Who needs to defend what?

Croc Dundee is sitting in a mansion in California thanking his lucky stars he is not in Australia for a reason you know

He said "come and get you bastards"

Thats how Australians feel about their government kinda like the way Singaporeans feel about thiers

Funny how similar Australia is to Singapore

Jealous, huh?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said nothing. Just because Australia stinks to high heaven and you happen to live there does not mean I have to come into every folder and poke fun at you poor dweebs.

dont bring arnold into this argument, he has been my favourite bbing superstar for many years and i have his collection with exception of that stupid junior and kindergarden cop movie.

for his current achievement, i salute him!

too bad he got a creepy little penicl neck singaporean like u in his country. as what arnold would have said; " u are a girly man!"

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont bring arnold into this argument, he has been my favourite bbing superstar for many years and i have his collection with exception of that stupid junior and kindergarden cop movie.

for his current achievement, i salute him!

too bad he got a creepy little penicl neck singaporean like u in his country. as what arnold would have said; " u are a girly man!"

I should apologise to fishbuff for bringing in his hero figure, Arnold.
Redbull313 is right, he is not responsible for CA bankruptcy.

In fact, it is people like Croc Dundee and Redbull313 who evade taxes, that deprive the CA govt of its income.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Croc Dundee is sitting in a mansion in California thanking his lucky stars he is not in Australia for a reason you know

Thank God Australians pay their taxes, and those who don't, are somewhere else bankrupting their adopted countries.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

In fact, it is people like Croc Dundee and Redbull313 who evade taxes, that deprive the CA govt of its income.

Now you are truly acting like an ex Singapore who made a very poor decision such as moving to Australia. Maybe now you are beggining to understand why people leave Australia for America.

Take your time. I will eventually come to you.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take your time. I will eventually come to you.

Did I say you are welcomed in Australia?
Which boat are you coming in?

asylum-seekers3-420x0.jpg

Time for finish work. ciao.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say you are welcomed in Australia?
Which boat are you coming in?

asylum-seekers3-420x0.jpg

Time for finish work. ciao.

Oh god no!

My last visit to Australia was Nov 2007 and the best part was the departure lounge at the airport!

First time I liked Australia at all. Leaving it.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

no worries, mate. i do admit that there are alot of rag-to-riches stories that folks had achieved much in america and being a technie, i love what they had done for the IT field. Frankly speaking, i would love the opportunity to rub shoulders with the high IT brains of google, MIT, not to mention Ronnie Coleman!

but pencil neck like redbull are not worthy to mention Arnold's name.

coleman.jpg