• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owners of this forum are not doing their job properly

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kj7zHUn.png

Seriously, do your fucking job. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Configure your own account you twit. :rolleyes: Don't expect me to do it for you.

I had already disabled all friendship requests from the beginning. One of them (from a newly registered clone still under moderation) still managed to sneak into my inbox.

Don't get prissy with me and do your goddamn job. That's all.

SuayCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam only protects his kopicuncle clones lah...As long as you suppork PAP, Sam protects them. They can spam, send horrible PMs, leave horrible zap messages...ALL CAN! As long as you suppork PAP! :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tot i was the only one who kena.

Really pity tat clone for bringing mother to tis forum...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I had already disabled all friendship requests from the beginning. One of them (from a newly registered clone still under moderation) still managed to sneak into my inbox.

You disabled EMAILS not PMs.

Go to your settings and opt for PMs from contacts only.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You disabled EMAILS not PMs.

Go to your settings and opt for PMs from contacts only.

Nice try, but I had already disabled ALL PMs. The 'Private Messaging off' radio button was already selected. All other options related to private messaging has been greyed out.

Maybe there's a software bug with vbulletin, some loophole that could be exploited.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nice try, but I had already disabled ALL PMs. The 'Private Messaging off' radio button was already selected. All other options related to private messaging has been greyed out.

Maybe there's a software bug with vbulletin, some loophole that could be exploited.

If that is the case, then all you'll get is a "friend request notification" and nothing more. You can then simply reject the request.

I receive those regularly too. I reject all of them.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Sam dont take kindly to your accusations

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case, then all you'll get is a "friend request notification" and nothing more. You can then simply reject the request.

May I ask what happens if I accept a friend request. Do we really become friends? Any benefits to be a friend with someone here in this form?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
May I ask what happens if I accept a friend request. Do we really become friends? Any benefits to be a friend with someone here in this form?

If you add a nick as a friend, you can then control your privacy settings so that you details are only available to those on that list. You can also restrict PMs etc to only those who are under this category.

Whether you really become friends is entirely up to you. :rolleyes:

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you add a nick as a friend, you can then control your privacy settings so that you details are only available to those on that list. You can also restrict PMs etc to only those who are under this category.

Whether you really become friends is entirely up to you. :rolleyes:

Thanks boss, I like the idea good for my business.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My suggestion is to disallow moderated nicks to send PMs, emails and friendship requests. If kopiuncle or his ilk want to send vulgar messages to fellow members, they should at least have to clear moderation first.

jw5

Loyal

You're a smart and observant chap, yet after all this time, you still don't understand Samy Leong. :(

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You're a smart and observant chap, yet after all this time, you still don't understand Samy Leong. :(

There is no option to disable friendship requests unless a hack is installed.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My suggestion is to disallow moderated nicks to send PMs, emails and friendship requests. If kopiuncle or his ilk want to send vulgar messages to fellow members, they should at least have to clear moderation first.

It would be too restrictive for new members. If it were feasible I wouldn't put new members through moderation. We lose a lot of members because of this restriction. Sadly the amount of spam that would get through if I disabled moderation would be intolerable.

Reflekt

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try contacting me. It's impossible because i don't check my email accounts and i won't know when is the next time that i will log in to this account. :biggrin: