• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

nigelsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, may i know when will the residence be completed and when will we be getting the keys? have been waiting since 2012.haha

nigelsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nigel we will be having a meeting with the developer 16 march morning. You are most welcome to join us. Pls PM me your email address if you are coming.

Hi Foopiew, I would love to go for the meeting on sat but i got to work on tat day. But nonetheless pls do update us those unable to attend the outcome of the meeting. :smile:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went to KSL today. First time. My SIL was raving abt KSL so I decided that I must take a look.

I didnt like KSL at all. the mall was tight with all the push carts. food choices was limited-didnt find any food i liked. tenant mix was crap. things were expensive. I would be sticking to Bukit Indah unless I can find a hot JB gal to go out with me.

Good things abt KSL: its intergrated. If you were to live upstairs, you can get everything below, although its not a high end mall. I also saw some HOT SYTs in the mall. They might have been worth a shot if I was in the mood.

Conclusion... its not a development that I would buy. The tenant mix is really crap. so many vendors selling bubble tea and HP cases. Its like another Peoples Park. Unless the developer decides to put some heart into running the place, you guys are really on your own once the hardware needs replacement.

iskander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The show flat look nice but the aircon was leaking water badly. Very bad impression. Can't believe they will be giving this type of aircon to buyers. Was also surprised to see that the kitchen cabinets on actual units are of low quality and very different from that at the show flat. Another bad thing is that the aircon huge condensers are placed right at the balcony. Very unsightly, noisy and hot. Units facing opposite block are also too near. Virtually no privacy unless one use lots of curtains

iskander

Alfrescian
Loyal
What shocked me the most was the quality of the walls. The one facing outside was solid but the living hall wall felt like a partition! Try banging the wall with your fist and you will know what I mean. I saw a long diagonal crack about 4 feet long propagated all the way to the other side! Can only mean no bricks were used. Seems like one whole chunk of the wall is about to slide down anytime. Very scary! Think KSL is trying to cut corners by using cheap materials.

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tower facing KSL Hotel left 30 units.
Tower facing Singapore left units on 7th floor (with private swimming pools).

IMG_20130612_141441.jpg
IMG_20130612_141506.jpg

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! Complaints came out straits times today but ksl said buyers do not understand fully the contract..
Main section pg 3.. Is ksl that bad?

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

In one of the earlier threads sometimes back, someone mentioned there were quality issues. didn't know it was serious. i only know a sale team of a particular development is bad.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

In one of the earlier threads sometimes back, someone mentioned there were quality issues. didn't know it was serious. i only know a sale team of a particular development is bad.

I think HSR has bee marketing this project for ages. Can't blame them if the quality is that bad..

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
lessons learnt -

1) SPA - the earlier the date the better as time to delivery date is calculated from SPA date. There is provision in the SPA on penalties if completion is 2 and 3 years after SPA date for landed and condo respectively. I am not sure if there are exceptions ( eg super high condo or complex projects). In some cases ( eg Bumi release unit) u may have to wait for more than a year after signing the option to purchase , before signing SPA.

2) be prepared for delays. we have seen delays even in reputable developers' projects ( eg UEM Land - East Ledang) . Those who have experiences perhaps can share if developers do pay late completion fees.

3) change in plans - to be fair, i think the change in plan from golf to water theme attraction is not wihtin the control of residence as the said area is part of the hotel.

on quality, i cant comment as i have not seen a completed KSL property before, except for the shopping mall and hotel which are quite decent IMO.

most important is that the project is completed within reasonable time ( bear in mind this is a mixed development with four towers, two of which 33-35 floors residential blocks). And that the developer follow-up promptly to rectify defects.

just my rwo cents...

I think HSR has bee marketing this project for ages. Can't blame them if the quality is that bad..

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read from the article KSL is selling at 950psf.
I guess I am late.
Anyone can advise me what psf did KSL sell when it launch?
300psf + ?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone mentioned rm450 psf when first launch. then was a big 'risk' , as u only see an empty plot of land. no RTS, no danga bay, no city central transformation plans. In 2011, after opening of shopping mall , price from psf rm 650-800 there about.

the reality on the delay is that KSL was focusing on the completion of the two hotel towers ( profit generating) when there were shortages of workers, unfortunately at the expense of residence owners.

I read from the article KSL is selling at 950psf.
I guess I am late.
Anyone can advise me what psf did KSL sell when it launch?
300psf + ?