• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

owing credit card

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
a fren of mine, owing some credit card with sg bank while working there fews year back, what do u think if he ever step into singapore again? would he be detain at the check point. regards..

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
your friend is doomed, the bank has already sent out hit man to look for him, he won't live to see another sunrise :mad:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a fren of mine, owing some credit card with sg bank while working there fews year back, what do u think if he ever step into singapore again? would he be detain at the check point. regards..

May I know why he/she want to come back. If come back for work better not because sooner or later the company will know because bank/creditor will look for he/she when start work for one month or so after CPF contribution/salary pay slip. And may be jail for few months to few years.
And the company may sue he/she for false declaration in the resume.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be going back to withdraw cpf.. owing credit card will go to jail? i thought they will sue him for bankruptcy for that..hahahahaha

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

You never mention how much the outstanding?? That is the main factor.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if big amount cannot pay one, bank file for bankruptcy, difficult to leave the country only after come back,,,,

if fraud, too bad, kena detained in airport,,,

if small amount, can pay, negotiate with bank and pay lor,,,,

if run away and bank file bankruptcy, this one i dunno,,,,,

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its not the police's or ica's business to detain him.
Owing money is a private matter.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
owing 4-5k only, with so many years of accumulated interest, now dont know how much liao for him.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro conan, but he's owing the bank leh.. i wouldnt sure after withdrawing hes cpf, he will settle with the bank, the problem is, he got to make sure be able to enter sg .. b4 go up the mata car..hahahaha