• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overnite Spa stay in Macau

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't post in Travel section so post here.

Anyone can recommend cheap overnite Spa stay in Macau ? Just one day nite sleep only... and how much ?

Thanks... :wink:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't post in Travel section so post here.

Anyone can recommend cheap overnite Spa stay in Macau ? Just one day nite sleep only... and how much ?

Thanks... :wink:

What is spa stay? Hotel I can recommend. Hotel Beverly Plaza or Hotel Sintra. Weekdays about SGD120. If got budget stay in Star Galaxy.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mind me hijacking the thread.

Any recommendation on a reasonably priced hotel in Hong Kong?
Been awhile since I visited the place & I'm thinking of visiting as a tourist.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mind me hijacking the thread.

Any recommendation on a reasonably priced hotel in Hong Kong?
Been awhile since I visited the place & I'm thinking of visiting as a tourist.
if you do not mind the inconvenience, hop over to shenzhen easier than crossing over to jb.
guesthouse rate start from as low as US$12 or a budget room is S$50.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i am just checking out Macau recommendation :smile:

For HK, i am planning to stay at CityView Hotel.

For ShenZhen, i chose ZTL Hotel.

Check the hotels at Agoda...

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
just cross over to zhuhai by foot, there are plenty of spa stays there. if you insist on macau, i can tell you that it's not cheap either, and may as well stay in a hotel.hotels in zhuhai are cheap, worth considering...

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you do not mind the inconvenience, hop over to shenzhen easier than crossing over to jb.
guesthouse rate start from as low as US$12 or a budget room is S$50.

I prefer to stay in HK because it is easier to get around using the MRT system. Might consider exploring further afield at some future date but my intention is to re-acquaint myself with HK.
In the past I only went there on company business & never had an opportunity to explore the place.

How much is a budget hotel in HK & do have any recommendations:confused:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suggest you look at hotel booking sites, you can get for as low as S$100.
guesthouse around jordan and mongkok is under S$40-50 with bathroom attached.
can book on the spot but be warned rooms are miniature size.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
just cross over to zhuhai by foot, there are plenty of spa stays there. if you insist on macau, i can tell you that it's not cheap either, and may as well stay in a hotel.hotels in zhuhai are cheap, worth considering...

Can recommend good zhuhai hotels near border ?

Do we need visa from Macau to Zhuhai for SG passport ?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks OK

Have added it to my to do list.

My friends stayed at this hotel before and i visited the room. It is much bigger than alot of HK hotel and location is superb. 5mins walk to Yau Ma Tei MTR.
The HK hotel i stayed, 4 steps i can reached the toilet... hahaha !!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suggest you look at hotel booking sites, you can get for as low as S$100.
guesthouse around jordan and mongkok is under S$40-50 with bathroom attached.
can book on the spot but be warned rooms are miniature size.

The problem with HK is that everything is micro sized:smile:

Was looking at the rates of City View hotel that kiss is using & it's only $98/night.
From the photos it looks ok. I doubt you can find an equivalent place in Spore for that price.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friends stayed at this hotel before and i visited the room. It is much bigger than alot of HK hotel and location is superb. 5mins walk to Yau Ma Tei MTR.
The HK hotel i stayed, 4 steps i can reached the toilet... hahaha !!!!

I've eaten at some of their restaurants & find the portions quite small. I usually go to a Macdonald because it is more filling. Maybe I went to the wrong places:confused:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've eaten at some of their restaurants & find the portions quite small. I usually go to a Macdonald because it is more filling. Maybe I went to the wrong places:confused:
too bad, just back here. will go back in august, or else recce for you. and i stay in the north.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNB, you guys funny leh. The thread starter specifically asked for and reiterated that he wanted spa hotels in Macau and you guys kept pushing him to ZH and SZ. :biggrin:

Maciam like those OKTs in lorong 18. Their chicks like shit but kept pushing to me. Still got the cheek to tell me "Yandao, you looking for wife is it?" :o

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime I see a news report from HK I can see the haze in the background.

Do I need to bring a N95 mask:confused:
short stay no need lah, at most ordinary type ok
you will not be in the streets all day.
but if you have respiratory problem, then is different.