• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia needs our money, yet labels us as cheapskate!!!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean tourists not spending big in Malaysia​

https://www.sinardaily.my/article/2...aporean-tourists-not-spending-big-in-malaysia

Singaporean tourists only enjoyed the benefits that they were currently receiving due to the depreciation of the ringgit.

"On average, each tourist spends around RM4,000 during their three to four-day stay in the country. However, Singaporean tourists do not spend as much because some of them do not stay here; they only spend on buying goods.

"Their citizens who come daily only fill up their fuel and purchase cheap goods that are subsidised. "We need to swiftly implement targeted subsidies to prevent our subsidies from being enjoyed by foreigners who come as tourists but actually receive subsidies that should only be enjoyed by our citizens," he said.

Witterquick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of the Malaysian father mother son daughter grandson and grand daughter all working or studying in SG in general, thereafter bring money back to build your nation. This one small money? :FU:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, many shop there are actually their jiuhu ppl that in sg as PR n citizens,lol,n those from all parts of Malaysia working in sg,lol, even pump petrol same, they drive in sg plate car but they are PR,lol, jiuhu kia genes is there cheap skate, that time bought a meal ,i told hawker some items i don want,a jiuhu kia behind me say gave him,lol

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are feeling the pain now because that dirty Tiong money that was brought in during the Najib days has all but dried up.

By the way, where is the fugitive Jho Low now? :cool:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
But I know one Singaporean accountant when she was still in employ rejected Indian FTs in favour of Malaysian Chinese. She even called herself Benefactor of Malaysian Chinese.

So you hate Malaysian Chinese, there are many in Singapore who are willing to suck Malaysian Chinese cocks.
29f345b4-f099-4338-94cb-6e301e730023.gif%21w390

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I know one Singaporean accountant when she was still in employ rejected Indian FTs in favour of Malaysian Chinese. She even called herself Benefactor of Malaysian Chinese.

So you hate Malaysian Chinese, there are many in Singapore who are willing to suck Malaysian Chinese cocks.
Tsk tsk tsk you despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute telling lies again when I clearly said many times I fight Malaysian HR (and boss) and rejected Indian ft resumes to hire SINKIE CANTONESE BITCH accountant, NOT Malaysian Chinese accountant. AND I SAID I AM YOU CANTONESE BENEFACTOR.

It is the pregnant Malaysian Chinese clerk that I hired despite she being pregnant that I said I am Malaysian benefactor. SO I AM BENEFACTOR OF BOTH MALAYSIAN AND SINKIE.

As usual you Malaysian Cantonese dog @nightsafari clone tell lies use dirty tricks to create issue out of no issue. No sinkie applicants so I hire Malaysian Chinese can twist to accuse me suck cock of Malaysians tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of prostitute proving youself moral cesspit that you accused me 真小人就是这样! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you despicable Cantonese dog son of prostitute telling lies again when I clearly said many times I fight Malaysian HR (and boss) and rejected Indian ft resumes to hire SINKIE CANTONESE BITCH accountant, NOT Malaysian Chinese accountant. AND I SAID I AM YOU CANTONESE BENEFACTOR.

It is the pregnant Malaysian Chinese clerk that I hired despite she being pregnant that I said I am Malaysian benefactor. SO I AM BENEFACTOR OF BOTH MALAYSIAN AND SINKIE.

As usual you Malaysian Cantonese dog @nightsafari clone tell lies use dirty tricks to create issue out of no issue. No sinkie applicants so I hire Malaysian Chinese can twist to accuse me suck cock of Malaysians tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of prostitute proving youself moral cesspit that you accused me 真小人就是这样! Pui!
Oh ya I used to think of Malaysian Chinese as locals. That proves that it’s not I look down on Malaysians but evil ingrate Malaysians that did evil to me despite my kindness to them. They and sinkies can BOTH go to hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

真小人广东狗说谎精@musclepower 真贱!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporean tourists not spending big in Malaysia​

https://www.sinardaily.my/article/2...aporean-tourists-not-spending-big-in-malaysia

Singaporean tourists only enjoyed the benefits that they were currently receiving due to the depreciation of the ringgit.

"On average, each tourist spends around RM4,000 during their three to four-day stay in the country. However, Singaporean tourists do not spend as much because some of them do not stay here; they only spend on buying goods.

"Their citizens who come daily only fill up their fuel and purchase cheap goods that are subsidised. "We need to swiftly implement targeted subsidies to prevent our subsidies from being enjoyed by foreigners who come as tourists but actually receive subsidies that should only be enjoyed by our citizens," he said.
If we are not cheap enough, how to steal more from us?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of the Malaysian father mother son daughter grandson and grand daughter all working or studying in SG in general, thereafter bring money back to build your nation. This one small money? :FU:
Small small small $ only

Got 10% GST after 2030 mah

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

You would hate CECA indians more if you were to live in Sindiapore